Trump orders immediate declassification of key documents in Russia hoax

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Finally. About time. YAY!

Without redaction.

President Donald Trump ordered the immediate declassification of several documents relating to the 2016 FBI investigation of his campaign, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced Monday evening.

“The President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.

Sanders continued “in addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.”

Trump Orders Declassification Of DOJ, FBI Documents

Last edited:
It's on, let the games begin!

686e6x4xavm11.png

my body is ready :banana:

JUST IN: Pres. Trump authorizes declassification of select materials related to FISA application for Carter Page, and release of "all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr."

my body is ready :banana:

JUST IN: Pres. Trump authorizes declassification of select materials related to FISA application for Carter Page, and release of "all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr."

That does not sound like the actions of a guilty man.

Too funny

Is he going to declassify the documents that point to his guilt?

I wonder if they'll shop for a judge that will order an injunction against him exercising his Constitutional authority to do so?

Looks like an act of desperation from Crooked Donnie

New Topics

Forum List

Back