Trump orders immediate declassification of key documents in Russia hoax

:laughing0301:

sdv.jpg

It's on, let the games begin!

686e6x4xavm11.png

Well my prediction was wrong. I thought he'd wait until just before midterms or keep it hanging over Mueller's head to keep him backed off. Maybe this is in response to that phony claim by that Ford woman.

my body is ready :banana:

JUST IN: Pres. Trump authorizes declassification of select materials related to FISA application for Carter Page, and release of "all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr."

That does not sound like the actions of a guilty man.

The President can declassify ANYTHING he chooses too, it's called "Executive Privilege." Trump is standing his ground and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

here we go again... deja vu....

Republicans SELECTIVELY releasing classified documents to support 'their story' while holding all else back...

Then 2 weeks later, with Democrats fighting and screaming to release the FULL CONTEXT and full content surrounding the classified documents released by the president and republicans, and it is then showed,

the republican's ''story'', falls flat on its face!

Bring it on! It's not like Dems are not experienced at this point, with these Republican tactics, meant only for the Trump cult! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

JUST IN: Pres. Trump authorizes declassification of select materials related to FISA application for Carter Page, and release of "all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr."

The President can declassify ANYTHING he chooses too, it's called "Executive Privilege." Trump is standing his ground and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

The poor DC swamp, they have no idea the hell storm Trump is prepared to bring down on them. :auiqs.jpg:

Ruh Roh!

The Dems are pissing all over themselves.

Republicans SELECTIVELY releasing classified documents to support 'their story' while holding all else back...

Then 2 weeks later, with Democrats fighting and screaming to release the FULL CONTEXT and full content surrounding the classified documents released by the president and republicans, and it is then showed,

the republicans ''story'', falls flat on its face!

Bring it on! It's not like Dems are not experienced at this point, with these Republican tactics, meant only for the Trump cult! :rolleyes:

Omigawd, like the Dems never do that...never.

The poor DC swamp, they have no idea the hell storm Trump is prepared to bring down on them. :auiqs.jpg:

e31a8e58fac459799aaf7e15d4bdf799.jpg

the republicans ''story'', falls flat on its face!

Hmmmmm.....like DIFI sitting on an attempted rape story for two months only to spring a few weeks before the Kavanaugh confirmation?
Like that?

You conservative kids may wanna be careful what you ask for.

I wonder if they'll shop for a judge that will order an injunction against him exercising his Constitutional authority to do so?

That would only indicate that the Democrats are indeed trying to hide something.

Forum List

Back