Trump only candidate left who can win in Nov.

I honestly don't think T-Rump would be so bad as a President.

He's really not a radical RWer, he's a pretty liberal dude.

A great businessman, who knows how to make deals.

I believe he'd find a way to get both sides to work together.

Isn't that what you want?

I don't think he's overly liberal...he is just not a social conservative.

And I also think he would get both sides to work together.

Just not so much at what the establishment wants done.
I'm not rooting for him, I want to see Hillary be our next President, which I believe she will be.

However, if he were to win, I won't be upset. I'd be amused, anxious, and not to mention shocked, but not upset.
I'd be mortified
Which is ironic, since — in contrast to the presidential campaign so far, which has confused matters more than clarified them — the stock market is voting loudly and clearly: The Republicans are likely to regain control of the White House this November. The economy and the stock market have already voted for the next president
Yeah after the goldmans gave hillary 650k lol and under a dem president the dow zoomed upwards and 67 straight months of employment gains and a 4,9 unemployment rate after the moron left with 10% YEAH THE VOTE IS IN and you repubs will lose

You know Trump is a serious threat to liberals when their poster-boi spends so much time ranting against him!

Jake got_edited-1.jpg

I'm not rooting for him, I want to see Hillary be our next President, which I believe she will be.

However, if he were to win, I won't be upset. I'd be amused, anxious, and not to mention shocked, but not upset.
I'd be mortified
Which is ironic, since — in contrast to the presidential campaign so far, which has confused matters more than clarified them — the stock market is voting loudly and clearly: The Republicans are likely to regain control of the White House this November. The economy and the stock market have already voted for the next president
Yeah after the goldmans gave hillary 650k lol and under a dem president the dow zoomed upwards and 67 straight months of employment gains and a 4,9 unemployment rate after the moron left with 10% YEAH THE VOTE IS IN and you repubs will lose
Funny how markets go down so much faster than up........oooops

You know Trump is a serious threat to liberals when their poster-boi spends so much time ranting against him!
instead of talking up trump I'm waiting for republicans to apologize, to be embarrassed for what you did TO America,,for what your do nothing congress your ah president did Is there one of you man ,,,,or women enough to tell the truth about your party??

I'd be mortified
Funny how markets go down so much faster than up........oooops

lol lol got a long long way to go to drop to gwb repub depths

Dropping so fast Yellen is alrdy backing off rate hikes.......free money to your banker buds has fueled the market.......even a whiff of taking it away is toxic

Dropping so fast Yellen is alrdy backing off rate hikes.......free money to your banker buds has fueled the market.......even a whiff of taking it away is toxic
I heard her Did she back off or did she say the economy will be the judge??

I really don't think Hillary can win anymore. Had she come out of the primaries unscathed and smelling like a rose, she could have been formidable, but she is getting beat up pretty badly by her own base, and is sprinting left just to hold the left flank.

That was a huge mistake. Bernie was going to win New Hampshire no matter what. Hillary should have ignored him and went on to South Carolina and whooped him, then whooped him in all the subsequent primaries. But she panicked. And now she is limping into the General Election instead of striding.
I'd like to know exactly how you think that Hillary has been beaten up by her base? In what way exactly? And are you simpatico with her base?

Trump is the Democrat canidate dressed as a Republican.
You are right. He will put the political far right in the wilderness as along as he is president. There will be single payer and no more interference with women's reproductive rights and a real single payer health care.

Trump is the Democrat canidate dressed as a Republican.
You are right. He will put the political far right in the wilderness as along as he is president. There will be single payer and no more interference with women's reproductive rights and a real single payer health care.
Jackie is kissing my butt. Jackie is my new sub-follower. Good hackie, you obey well.

Its pretty clear now. Kasich will fade faster than Carson. No chance. Cruz is the most conservative but he would get painted as an extremist and would be lucky to get 43% in Nov. Bush/Rubio also have no shot. Rubio clearly isnt ready for the big time and Bush might generate the lowest conservative turnout in decades. Rubio cracks up unless he is on his network, Fox, where he is protected.

Trump can forge a coalition of people who normally wouldnt vote republican and he is in a position where he can withstand the establishment supporting Hillary. He will bring states into play that normally never vote Rep.
The problem with Trump is that the few that will vote for him are going to do so no matter what and those that will not vote for him will not do so even if hell freezes over.

He will draw support from everywhere - it is just that support will be small and nowhere even close to being enough to win the general election.

Its pretty clear now. Kasich will fade faster than Carson. No chance. Cruz is the most conservative but he would get painted as an extremist and would be lucky to get 43% in Nov. Bush/Rubio also have no shot. Rubio clearly isnt ready for the big time and Bush might generate the lowest conservative turnout in decades. Rubio cracks up unless he is on his network, Fox, where he is protected.

Trump can forge a coalition of people who normally wouldnt vote republican and he is in a position where he can withstand the establishment supporting Hillary. He will bring states into play that normally never vote Rep.
The problem with Trump is that the few that will vote for him are going to do so no matter what and those that will not vote for him will not do so even if hell freezes over.

He will draw support from everywhere - it is just that support will be small and nowhere even close to being enough to win the general election.

Which is why we would be foolish to nominate him. Especially when he isn't even conservative. I mean the man admits to donating to democrat causes. Can you imagine what they would have said if Romney ever did that?

Forum List

Back