Trump only candidate left who can win in Nov.

Its pretty clear now. Kasich will fade faster than Carson. No chance. Cruz is the most conservative but he would get painted as an extremist and would be lucky to get 43% in Nov. Bush/Rubio also have no shot. Rubio clearly isnt ready for the big time and Bush might generate the lowest conservative turnout in decades. Rubio cracks up unless he is on his network, Fox, where he is protected.

Trump can forge a coalition of people who normally wouldnt vote republican and he is in a position where he can withstand the establishment supporting Hillary. He will bring states into play that normally never vote Rep.
The problem with Trump is that the few that will vote for him are going to do so no matter what and those that will not vote for him will not do so even if hell freezes over.

He will draw support from everywhere - it is just that support will be small and nowhere even close to being enough to win the general election.

Which is why we would be foolish to nominate him. Especially when he isn't even conservative. I mean the man admits to donating to democrat causes. Can you imagine what they would have said if Romney ever did that?
Christie is not nomination worthy because he hugged the President of the US for helping with the Sandy Relief. Yet the resentful and outraged want to nominate a Progressive Centrist.

Trump is the Democrat canidate dressed as a Republican.
You are right. He will put the political far right in the wilderness as along as he is president. There will be single payer and no more interference with women's reproductive rights and a real single payer health care.

womens reproductive rights = in libspeak, abortion of demand up to the moment of birth.

single payer = in libspeak, socialized medicine with rationing and euthanasia.

Liberals and progressives are all about killing people that THEY deem unworthy of life.

Its pretty clear now. Kasich will fade faster than Carson. No chance. Cruz is the most conservative but he would get painted as an extremist and would be lucky to get 43% in Nov. Bush/Rubio also have no shot. Rubio clearly isnt ready for the big time and Bush might generate the lowest conservative turnout in decades. Rubio cracks up unless he is on his network, Fox, where he is protected.

Trump can forge a coalition of people who normally wouldnt vote republican and he is in a position where he can withstand the establishment supporting Hillary. He will bring states into play that normally never vote Rep.
The problem with Trump is that the few that will vote for him are going to do so no matter what and those that will not vote for him will not do so even if hell freezes over.

He will draw support from everywhere - it is just that support will be small and nowhere even close to being enough to win the general election.

Which is why we would be foolish to nominate him. Especially when he isn't even conservative. I mean the man admits to donating to democrat causes. Can you imagine what they would have said if Romney ever did that?

Trump told the truth about his past donations. I find that refreshing. He is not following the PC bullshit and I find that refreshing. He is a successful businessman and a great negotiator, I find that an outstanding quality for a president.

You idiots didn't vote for Romney "because he's not conservative enough" that stupidity got us a second obozo term.

Wake TFU and take a dose of reality. Trump is what the country needs right now. Screw Glen Beck and the other haters.

You are right. He will put the political far right in the wilderness as along as he is president. There will be single payer and no more interference with women's reproductive rights and a real single payer health care.

womens reproductive rights = in libspeak, abortion of demand up to the moment of birth.

Liberals and progressives are all about killing people that THEY deem unworthy of life.
That's what we will have if Trump is elected.

Trump told the truth about his past donations. I find that refreshing. He is not following the PC bullshit and I find that refreshing. He is a successful businessman and a great negotiator, I find that an outstanding quality for a president.

You idiots didn't vote for Romney "because he's not conservative enough" that stupidity got us a second obozo term.

Wake TFU and take a dose of reality. Trump is what the country needs right now. Screw Glen Beck and the other haters.

Does it bother you that Trump may be showing signs of clinical malignant narcissism? Look up the illness. Then get back to me on whether or not you want someone who suffers from this to lead the free world.

That's what we will have if Trump is elected.

bullshit, what planet are you posting from? Its what we would get from another liberal democrat.

Does it bother you that Trump may be showing signs of clinical malignant narcissism? Look up the illness. Then get back to me on whether or not you want someone who suffers from this to lead the free world.

He has a much milder case than either Hillary, Bernie, or Obama.

Trump is a Progressive Centrist, far to the left of a Cruz, Carson, Kasich, or Bush.

Trump is a Progressive Centrist, far to the left of a Cruz, Carson, Kasich, or Bush.

and writing checks with his mouth that his butt will never be able to cash ... is he does, building walls, deporting people, denying entry into the country, and flash building our military will cost more $$ than RW can punch in a calculator.

The Donald is great at one liners and preying on ones fears, however, where are all the specifics? How will he secure the boarder? How will he create jobs? how will he protect the constitutional rights of property ownership at the same time promote utilizing the right of public domain to expropriate land for the benefit of developers? How will he balance the budget? what is his plan for health care? what is his recovery plan once he enacts a 45% tariff against Mexico, China, Japan, etc. I understand he is after all the Donald but if for one minute the lessons of Smoot Hawley and the insuring aftermath escape him he is doomed to drive the US and words economy over the edge. what is his tax plan that will create this great opportunity? Politicians regardless if they have ever been elected that make hollow baseless proclamations and promises fail. The past seven years should be a good indication of what the Donald is all about, rhetoric, bullshit, blame, with a large dose of gross incompetence.
At some point one has to disclose specifics, the plan, to back up what one envisions for the future. Hollow rhetoric just doesn't cut it.

Whenever he is asked about specifics, Trump just says "we're going to do some things...some great things...I built a company that's great. It's the greatest around". And then the interviewer forgets they asked him for specifics.

Talk about robotic. Trump is Rubio II. Too bad Christie won't be at the next debate. He could deliver the same blow to Trump he dealt to Rubio and it would leave a mark on the zombie-Trumpsters to wake up. Christie's previous success is still fresh in the minds of all. And doing the same exact routine with Trump would prove devastating to the Trump campaign.. The public would immediately make the association between the Rubio robotics and evasion of specifics. Then Trump would be immediately dethroned and compared with a waffling youngster who is too green to run for Office..

The GOP needs to get its shit together fast on this issue. Time's running out..

Again, the people that he brings in and retains as supporters give ZERO fucks about labels. They like what he stands for and its as simple as that. All these fancy labels and talk about how he is not a real conservative fall on deaf ears.

It's like serving people lasagna thats made with a plant based 'meat' instead of real meat and people love it. Somebody comes along and says "you know thats not real meat right? Its made from plants" to which the people say.."and? It's good I love it!!"

Labels labels and more labels. People don't care anymore. Label their candidate of choice a 'slightly conservative but not really conservative progressive liberal conservative centrist lefty with an outy and righty' for all they care. Labels = old school...only the dinosaurs cling to labels

The Donald is great at one liners and preying on ones fears, however, where are all the specifics? How will he secure the boarder? How will he create jobs? how will he protect the constitutional rights of property ownership at the same time promote utilizing the right of public domain to expropriate land for the benefit of developers? How will he balance the budget? what is his plan for health care? what is his recovery plan once he enacts a 45% tariff against Mexico, China, Japan, etc. I understand he is after all the Donald but if for one minute the lessons of Smoot Hawley and the insuring aftermath escape him he is doomed to drive the US and words economy over the edge. what is his tax plan that will create this great opportunity? Politicians regardless if they have ever been elected that make hollow baseless proclamations and promises fail. The past seven years should be a good indication of what the Donald is all about, rhetoric, bullshit, blame, with a large dose of gross incompetence.
At some point one has to disclose specifics, the plan, to back up what one envisions for the future. Hollow rhetoric just doesn't cut it.

So basically you agree with Jeb Bush that we should do nothing and continue to allow China, Mexico, and other countries to screw us over.

Again, the people that he brings in and retains as supporters give ZERO fucks about labels. They like what he stands for and its as simple as that. All these fancy labels and talk about how he is not a real conservative fall on deaf ears
It's like serving people lasagna thats made with a plant based 'meat' instead of real meat and people love it. Somebody comes along and says "you know thats not real meat right? Its made from plants" to which the people say.."and? It's good I love it!!"

Labels labels and more labels. People don't care anymore. Label their candidate of choice a 'slightly conservative but not really conservative progressive liberal conservative centrist lefty with an outy and righty' for all they care. Labels = old school...only the dinosaurs cling to labels
Hey! Don't steal my thunder VV
Understanding the Factions of the Electorate: the Glue that Binds Them

labels, ... must be why Trump isn't an "establishment" candidate

I would buy some of that Enron if I was you...or twittter........
just bought back fb

bought FB at the IPO, have more than doubled my money so far.
you way more than doubled if I remember correctly I got in at high 50s low 60's sold at 110 107 104 bought back at 100

bought at 40.5. 100.66 right now. right, more than doubled. I think it will hit 200 in the next year.

Forum List

Back