Trump only candidate left who can win in Nov.

I would buy some of that Enron if I was you...or twittter........
just bought back fb

bought FB at the IPO, have more than doubled my money so far.
you way more than doubled if I remember correctly I got in at high 50s low 60's sold at 110 107 104 bought back at 100

bought at 40.5. 100.66 right now. right, more than doubled. I think it will hit 200 in the next year.
Think AAPL is cheap now too own a lot,,,2%+dividend

Its pretty clear now. Kasich will fade faster than Carson. No chance. Cruz is the most conservative but he would get painted as an extremist and would be lucky to get 43% in Nov. Bush/Rubio also have no shot. Rubio clearly isnt ready for the big time and Bush might generate the lowest conservative turnout in decades. Rubio cracks up unless he is on his network, Fox, where he is protected.

Trump can forge a coalition of people who normally wouldnt vote republican and he is in a position where he can withstand the establishment supporting Hillary. He will bring states into play that normally never vote Rep.
The problem with Trump is that the few that will vote for him are going to do so no matter what and those that will not vote for him will not do so even if hell freezes over.

He will draw support from everywhere - it is just that support will be small and nowhere even close to being enough to win the general election.

Which is why we would be foolish to nominate him. Especially when he isn't even conservative. I mean the man admits to donating to democrat causes. Can you imagine what they would have said if Romney ever did that?
Donating to democrats is a non-issue to me, particularly for him as he belongs to a class that donates to both parties regularly.

His actual position on the other hand do bother me. He supports single payer. He supports eminent domain. He supported an AW ban. How is this considered conservative? Because his outspoken stance on immigration. That is essentially it.

Trump is a Progressive Centrist, far to the left of a Cruz, Carson, Kasich, or Bush.
Again, the people that he brings in and retains as supporters give ZERO fucks about labels. They like what he stands for and its as simple as that. All these fancy labels and talk about how he is not a real conservative fall on deaf ears.

It's like serving people lasagna thats made with a plant based 'meat' instead of real meat and people love it. Somebody comes along and says "you know thats not real meat right? Its made from plants" to which the people say.."and? It's good I love it!!"

Labels labels and more labels. People don't care anymore. Label their candidate of choice a 'slightly conservative but not really conservative progressive liberal conservative centrist lefty with an outy and righty' for all they care. Labels = old school...only the dinosaurs cling to labels
That is bull. The label is irrelevant and his positions do not resonate with the right. The right is a RABID hater of single payer - a position that Trump holds. That used to be the most important issue for the right - now no one seems to even notice.

Trump has appeal not because people like his stance on issues but because they IGNORE his stances on those issues. He clamors about immigration and the masses come running all the while ignoring everything that Trump has ever stood for.

Its pretty clear now. Kasich will fade faster than Carson. No chance. Cruz is the most conservative but he would get painted as an extremist and would be lucky to get 43% in Nov. Bush/Rubio also have no shot. Rubio clearly isnt ready for the big time and Bush might generate the lowest conservative turnout in decades. Rubio cracks up unless he is on his network, Fox, where he is protected.

Trump can forge a coalition of people who normally wouldnt vote republican and he is in a position where he can withstand the establishment supporting Hillary. He will bring states into play that normally never vote Rep.
The problem with Trump is that the few that will vote for him are going to do so no matter what and those that will not vote for him will not do so even if hell freezes over.

He will draw support from everywhere - it is just that support will be small and nowhere even close to being enough to win the general election.

Which is why we would be foolish to nominate him. Especially when he isn't even conservative. I mean the man admits to donating to democrat causes. Can you imagine what they would have said if Romney ever did that?

Trump told the truth about his past donations. I find that refreshing. He is not following the PC bullshit and I find that refreshing. He is a successful businessman and a great negotiator, I find that an outstanding quality for a president.

You idiots didn't vote for Romney "because he's not conservative enough" that stupidity got us a second obozo term.

Wake TFU and take a dose of reality. Trump is what the country needs right now. Screw Glen Beck and the other haters.
Really?

Trump is not conservative at ALL never mind conservative enough. How quickly people seem to forget that their biggest and most important issue was defeating single payer healthcare. Now you want to elect someone that supports it.

It shows a complete and utter lack of any principals at all.

Redfish and ck: Trump is a progressive who is not conservative.

If you vote for him, you vote for higher taxes, single payer, and women's reproductive rights.

Actually Trump is the least electable among the GOP candidates.
I wouldn't be so sure about that Brother Clayton.

The man can win, if Hillary is our candidate, and the Democrats don't come out to support her, AND the Republicans decide to hold their nose and vote T-Rump...he's IN!

Not only is that scenario simple, it's quite possible.

Trump is the Democrat canidate dressed as a Republican.
You are right. He will put the political far right in the wilderness as along as he is president. There will be single payer and no more interference with women's reproductive rights and a real single payer health care.

womens reproductive rights = in libspeak, abortion of demand up to the moment of birth.

single payer = in libspeak, socialized medicine with rationing and euthanasia.

Liberals and progressives are all about killing people that THEY deem unworthy of life.
Spoken like a true radical.

Christie is not nomination worthy because he hugged the President of the US for helping with the Sandy Relief. Yet the resentful and outraged want to nominate a Progressive Centrist.

If you think that's why Christie isn't worthy you haven't paid attention

And we can't forget judges. Do you really want Trump nominating judges on the Supreme Court? You think he will appoint men and women who respect the constitution? Seriously?

Yet with Cruz we know he will vett his choices on whether they follow the constitution

Christie is not nomination worthy because he hugged the President of the US for helping with the Sandy Relief. Yet the resentful and outraged want to nominate a Progressive Centrist.

If the far right demonized CC because of the hug yet are willing to support a Progressive Centrist, you bet I have been paying attention. We can't with Trump or Cruz, and if it is Trump, we will lose the Senate also.

And we can't forget judges. Do you really want Trump nominating judges on the Supreme Court? You think he will appoint men and women who respect the constitution? Seriously?

Yet with Cruz we know he will vett his choices on whether they follow the constitution
With Judges right out of the 1850s mindset.

Is not 'worthy?' That is rather irrelevant. He is not electable in the primaries because of that appearance. Even if it actually should be a POSITIVE on his character, the right can not stand anything positive attached to Obama so they flushed CC because of that.

It is sad that was all it took - regardless of policy positions, talent or ability.

Is not 'worthy?' That is rather irrelevant. He is not electable in the primaries because of that appearance. Even if it actually should be a POSITIVE on his character, the right can not stand anything positive attached to Obama so they flushed CC because of that.

It is sad that was all it took - regardless of policy positions, talent or ability.

Are we supposed to ignore the corruption in new Jersey?

If you vote for him, you vote for higher taxes, single payer, and women's reproductive rights.

wrong on all 3, but you get partial credit for accurately repeating the anti-trump talking points.

The difference is that Trump can beat whoever the dems run, Cruz can't.

wrong on all 3, but you get partial credit for accurately repeating the anti-trump talking points.
Redfish is flat out lying, as we all know. I bet he thinks Trump can beat the dems, too, which shows how weak mind he has. Cruz, Carson, Bush, Kasich, and Rubio are all far more conservative than Trump.

You are right. He will put the political far right in the wilderness as along as he is president. There will be single payer and no more interference with women's reproductive rights and a real single payer health care.

womens reproductive rights = in libspeak, abortion of demand up to the moment of birth.

Liberals and progressives are all about killing people that THEY deem unworthy of life.

Uhh, no. pointing out the radical liberal positions does not make me a radical. It makes me one who posts truth.

Uhh, no. pointing out the radical liberal positions does not make me a radical. It makes me one who posts truth.
You and the truth do not know each other, Redfish. Trump supports those things, and he is an authoritarian not a conservative.

Redfish is flat out lying, as we all know. I bet he thinks Trump can beat the dems, too, which shows how weak mind he has. Cruz, Carson, Bush, Kasich, and Rubio are all far more conservative than Trump.

your premise that the most conservative will win is a flawed premise. The most conservative will be branded a Nazi by the dems and the media. But I understand, that's what you want.

Forum List

Back