Trump now calls John Lewis a LIAR. Looks like trump is right

For the good of this country, the inner cities must grow and end the crime. It is a moral imperative.

Inner cities are black and that means crime, poverty, and misery. We have to move the blacks somewhere else - like africa. Lincoln fought for that all his life.

]After the GOP abandoned the blacks, yes. Then the Dems got right, kicked Goldwater and the conservatives in both parties to the curb and passed the CR and Voting Rights acts, and have defended the blacks ever since while the conservatives as always persecuted blacks and their supporters. Your Alt Right fake history is understood as just that, easyt65, and is easily kicked to the curb.

HAHAHA. Hey einstein. It's you dems who turned blacks into welfare slaves who now need the white man to take care of them. Without welfare and affirmative action, most blacks would starve.

The great majority of blacks are far better off today than in the sixties: more education, higher standard of living, live longer than fifty years ago.

Rural whites have incredible percentage and numbers of addiction, incredibly poor standards of living, and poor education.

Shootspeeders, THINK!

The great majority of blacks are far better off today than in the sixties: more education, higher standard of living, live longer than fifty years ago.

Rural whites have incredible percentage and numbers of addiction, incredibly poor standards of living, and poor education.

Shootspeeders, THINK!
Then why are the whites you speak of happy, and the blacks angry? THINK

16142987_616752505187419_1455079535781063587_n.jpg

That's freakin perfect.

If that's true it's due to the welfare and affirmative action jobs that whites give them. Amounts to app a trillion $ every year!!!

]After the GOP abandoned the blacks, yes. Then the Dems got right, kicked Goldwater and the conservatives in both parties to the curb and passed the CR and Voting Rights acts, and have defended the blacks ever since while the conservatives as always persecuted blacks and their supporters. Your Alt Right fake history is understood as just that, easyt65, and is easily kicked to the curb.

HAHAHA. Hey einstein. It's you dems who turned blacks into welfare slaves who now need the white man to take care of them. Without welfare and affirmative action, most blacks would starve.

Jake is full of shit, I crushed him on the southern strategy

He doesn't get conservatives were republicans during lincolns time, he really has no fucking clue.

Just ask him if his bullshit is true
Name all the major racist party switchers
Name when republicans won state legislatures in these states

And my favorite

When was the last time the democrat was more conservative than the Republican in a presidential race

The personal attack fails, bucky, as it always does. You can't challenge "Then the Dems got right, kicked Goldwater and the conservatives in both parties to the curb and passed the CR and Voting Rights acts, and have defended the blacks ever since while the conservatives as always persecuted blacks and their supporters. Your Alt Right fake history is understood as just that, easyt65, and is easily kicked to the curb."

I know it sucks to be Alt right and have 80% of America laughing at you.

The personal attack fails, bucky, as it always does. You can't challenge "Then the Dems got right, kicked Goldwater and the conservatives in both parties to the curb and passed the CR and Voting Rights acts, and have defended the blacks ever since while the conservatives as always persecuted blacks and their supporters. Your Alt Right fake history is understood as just that, easyt65, and is easily kicked to the curb."

Hey Jake....hadn't seen your sorry rear since the election.

I have you on ignore, but I peeked at this one just to see if you'd finally admitted you were wrong about just about everything.

Gotten used to saying "President Trump" yet ?

Hey Jake....hadn't seen your sorry rear since the election.

I have you on ignore, but I peeked at this one just to see if you'd finally admitted you were wrong about just about everything.

Gotten used to saying "President Trump" yet ?
Nah, I was not on ignore. Very easy to tell you were reading everything I wrote. Same with Blaylock. Trump has betrayed the Alt Right. You must feel a fool. Blaylock does.

Now according to Zone 2 rules, you are trolling. What can you say about Lewis making Trump look the fool?

As i predicted, the national news completely buried this story of lewis caught in a brazen lie.

Forum List

Back