Putin Calls Trump Detractors ‘Worse Than Prostitutes’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
He also accused the outgoing U.S. administration of trying to undermine the president-elect’s legitimacy.

President Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday an unsubstantiated report that alleged Russia had gathered compromising material on U.S. President-elect Donald Trump was a hoax, and slammed those who are propagating the allegations as “worse than prostitutes.”

He also insisted that the accusations that Trump engaged in sexual acts with prostitutes while in Moscow are “fake” and “nonsense.”

“I find it hard to believe that he rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world,” Putin said, according to Bloomberg News.

More: Putin Calls Trump Detractors ‘Worse Than Prostitutes’

Hilarious! You just can't make this stuff up.

He also accused the outgoing U.S. administration of trying to undermine the president-elect’s legitimacy.

President Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday an unsubstantiated report that alleged Russia had gathered compromising material on U.S. President-elect Donald Trump was a hoax, and slammed those who are propagating the allegations as “worse than prostitutes.”

He also insisted that the accusations that Trump engaged in sexual acts with prostitutes while in Moscow are “fake” and “nonsense.”

“I find it hard to believe that he rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world,” Putin said, according to Bloomberg News.

Oh I'm sure he's right and that story was garbage.

No one cares what Putin says but you, snowflake

Christopher Steele has a lot more credibility than Trump.

Kindly skipped over me, ey?

You sound very butt hurt cupcake

Sure he does. His story had no sources and no verification.

Woodward who's been in the business for forty five years called in garbage. He's way more credible than Steele ever will be.

You're hero lost. Suck it up buttercup. LOL

Hillary doesn't

I would certainly prefer the company of prostitutes to that of Trump and/or Putin.
Those prostitutes wouldnt prefer your company though. No one wants to be around ignorant toothless indian drunks.

Forum List

Back