Trump now calls John Lewis a LIAR. Looks like trump is right

Here we see even more of the Alt-Right emboldened to denigrate the Civil Rights movement and its participants.
Lewis has exposed Trump as a vicious cry baby. Good heavens, we have a president who cannot rise above the fray.

Lewis set out to make Trump look bad during the Inauguration Week, and Trump took the bait like a big fat orange catfish.
hey, why don't you tell Senator Lewis to shut the fk up!!!
Who's "Senator Lewis"?

Lewis has exposed Trump as a vicious cry baby. Good heavens, we have a president who cannot rise above the fray.

Lewis set out to make Trump look bad during the Inauguration Week, and Trump took the bait like a big fat orange catfish.

When he tweets stupid shit like a child I will.

what we have is a race baiting Senator calling for chaos. Now that's the ticket eh?

Want to see what a former black panther has to say? Read up on Clarence Mason 'Weaver'. Entertaining to say the least. Just ask me I'll bring it in this thread also. I already have it in two others.

I don't blame Lewis so much as I do the dimocrap scum establishment. Lewis is just a Sambo being told what to do by his White Massa's in the dimocrap scum party.

They figured that he could get away with it. Just a few days before MLK day.

And the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is taking his side -- Which is another shocker

But Lewis is about stupid

what we have is a race baiting Senator calling for chaos. Now that's the ticket eh?

Want to see what a former black panther has to say? Read up on Clarence Mason 'Weaver'. Entertaining to say the least. Just ask me I'll bring it in this thread also. I already have it in two others.

I don't blame Lewis so much as I do the dimocrap scum establishment. Lewis is just a Sambo being told what to do by his White Massa's in the dimocrap scum party.

They figured that he could get away with it. Just a few days before MLK day.

And the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is taking his side -- Which is another shocker

But Lewis is about stupid
yep, Clarence Mason 'Weaver' says so as well. Ex Black Panther. Read up from yesterday.

Here we see even more of the Alt-Right emboldened to denigrate the Civil Rights movement and its participants.

Who's "Senator Lewis"?

We have to rewrite the history, again, now. I find it endlessly amusing that all this caterwauling about “fake news” comes from a bunch of idiots (i.e. americans) who’ve swallowed lock-stock-n-barrel their k-12 history propaganda and creation mythology, as if this sort of thing is new in american society. And look, lots of these folks were around for a fake news bogus war in Iraq.

debates.jpg

[
I put this question out all day yesterday, never got any response at all ----- how is John Lewis "anti-white"?

Lewis is anti-white because he supports affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america.

yep, Clarence Mason 'Weaver' says so as well. Ex Black Panther. Read up from yesterday.

I posted it several hours ago and Politcal Chic started a thread on it -- something brown.... Whatevs.

I also watched it live on Tucker Carlson if we're talking about the same interview.

Not at all enlightening. Not in the least.

It's what I've been saying for the last 45 years.... Since LBJ's Great Society set in

But you know what -- ??

Truthfully. You gotta think about this --

Maybe most Blacks are happy the way things are.

THINK about it

Not only is Lewis a liar, he is a sick, racist douchebag and one ugly SOB. Anyone hear Lewis quotes from 1995 Rush just played? :p Lewis is fucking nuts and a danger to America.

Who's "Senator Lewis"?

We have to rewrite the history, again, now. I find it endlessly amusing that all this caterwauling about “fake news” comes from a bunch of idiots (i.e. americans) who’ve swallowed lock-stock-n-barrel their k-12 history propaganda and creation mythology, as if this sort of thing is new in american society. And look, lots of these folks were around for a fake news bogus war in Iraq.
we all said it was about fake news. We agree, your point is what?

John Lewis is a what? Ask Clarence Mason 'Weaver' Ex Black Panther.

I posted it several hours ago and Politcal Chic started a thread on it -- something brown.... Whatevs.

I also watched it live on Tucker Carlson if we're talking about the same interview.

Not at all enlightening. Not in the least.

It's what I've been saying for the last 45 years.... Since LBJ's Great Society set in

But you know what -- ??

Truthfully. You gotta think about this --

Maybe most Blacks are happy the way things are.

THINK about it
I did watch him last night on Tucker's show. He made me laugh. I told my wife in fact that he's saying what we've been saying for decades. The interesting piece is he hated whites and now agrees with us. That's the story besides calling John Lewis out.

Dude it was too special last night. I loved it.

I feel bad for the blacks, as Mr. Weaver pointed out about the inner cities. What has John Lewis done? Well we're waiting.

Trump the Pathological Liar catches one lie by someone else?

Goddam that's a big story!

It always makes me laugh when liberal hypocrisy is soooo obvious.. so thanks
only evil has no regrets. And that about sums up libturds.

You are what you decry, all of you partisanshitheads are.
I agree, evil is very apparent. And you have no regrets. I believe they call that nailed.

I did watch him last night on Tucker's show. He made me laugh. I told my wife in fact that he's saying what we've been saying for decades. The interesting piece is he hated whites and now agrees with us. That's the story besides calling John Lewis out.

Dude it was too special last night. I loved it.

I feel bad for the blacks, as Mr. Weaver pointed out about the inner cities. What has John Lewis done? Well we're waiting.

I feel bad for Blacks that want to climb out of poverty but can't because they don't have the tools to do so...... Education, missing parents, peer pressure to not be 'White', dimocrap FILTH and the TV telling them nothing's their fault and that they're victims....

I feel badly for them.

For the rest of them.......??

There has never been a better time in human history to be Black than the present.

And all too many of them can do is bitch and moan about it

Yo, can you come up with a better explanation? You all sound the same? "DUMB AS HELL"

"GTP"
"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"
bugsflagdp.gif

Forum List

Back