Trump now calls John Lewis a LIAR. Looks like trump is right

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
HAHAHA. Now the press will say Lewis "misspoke" and they'll drop the story.

Donald Trump: John Lewis Lied About Not Skipping Inaugurations Before Mine

jan 17 2017 President-elect Donald Trump continued his feud with Democratic Congressman John Lewis after the civil rights legend said he does not believe Trump is a “legitimate president” and that this is the first inauguration he will not attend.
After his comment, a Washington Post report surfaced reporting that Lewis skipped Bush’s inauguration because he did not believe Bush was the true elected president.

“John Lewis said about my inauguration, ‘It will be the first one that I’ve missed.’ WRONG (or lie)!” Trump wrote on Twitter. “He boycotted Bush 43 also because he ‘thought it would be hypocritical to attend Bush’s swearing-in….he doesn’t believe Bush is the true elected president.’ Sound familiar!”

Lewis said he will skip Trump’s inauguration because the President-elect is “wrong” for America.

“I don’t plan to attend the inauguration,” Lewis said, adding, “It will be the first one that I miss since I’ve been in Congress. You cannot be at home with something that you feel that is wrong.”

Lewis has exposed Trump as a vicious cry baby. Good heavens, we have a president who cannot rise above the fray.

Lewis set out to make Trump look bad during the Inauguration Week, and Trump took the bait like a big fat orange catfish.

Trump is exposing lewis as the lying race-baiting anti-white hustler he is.

I put this question out all day yesterday, never got any response at all ----- how is John Lewis "anti-white"?

I'll expect the usual chorus of crickets from the mythologists.

Lewis has exposed Trump as a vicious cry baby. Good heavens, we have a president who cannot rise above the fray.

Lewis set out to make Trump look bad during the Inauguration Week, and Trump took the bait like a big fat orange catfish.
Lol. I already knew you alt-left nut jobs loved you some liars.

16142987_616752505187419_1455079535781063587_n.jpg

what we have is a race baiting Senator calling for chaos. Now that's the ticket eh?

Want to see what a former black panther has to say? Read up on Clarence Mason 'Weaver'. Entertaining to say the least. Just ask me I'll bring it in this thread also. I already have it in two others.

hey, why don't you tell Senator Lewis to shut the fk up!!!

Forum List

Back