Trump now calls John Lewis a LIAR. Looks like trump is right

I did watch him last night on Tucker's show. He made me laugh. I told my wife in fact that he's saying what we've been saying for decades. The interesting piece is he hated whites and now agrees with us. That's the story besides calling John Lewis out.

Dude it was too special last night. I loved it.

I feel bad for the blacks, as Mr. Weaver pointed out about the inner cities. What has John Lewis done? Well we're waiting.

I feel bad for Blacks that want to climb out of poverty but can't because they don't have the tools to do so...... Education, missing parents, peer pressure to not be 'White', dimocrap FILTH and the TV telling them nothing's their fault and that they're victims....

I feel badly for them.

For the rest of them.......??

There has never been a better time in human history to be Black than the present.

And all too many of them can do is bitch and moan about it
I feel bad for them as well. I feel bad that they keep voting for oppression. They certainly don't vote for school choice and then complain they don't get the same education. i agree. It's the libturds fighting against them learning I guess. It's all I can come up with why they deny them the same options rich folks have.

For the good of this country, the inner cities must grow and end the crime. It is a moral imperative.

Trump is exposing lewis as the lying race-baiting anti-white hustler he is.

I put this question out all day yesterday, never got any response at all ----- how is John Lewis "anti-white"?

I'll expect the usual chorus of crickets from the mythologists.

Yo, he doesn`t know it, but those people who busted his ass back then, they were the "Democrat White Party," maybe that is why he is a Racist, he does need to revisit that era, it might tell him something? I doubt it, he is just another Dumb Black Puppet!!!

"GTP"
200 (25).gif

Trump is exposing lewis as the lying race-baiting anti-white hustler he is.

I put this question out all day yesterday, never got any response at all ----- how is John Lewis "anti-white"?

I'll expect the usual chorus of crickets from the mythologists.

The same way Trump is anti black?

:dunno: I didn't say that, so it doesn't apply.

The poster here --- and several yesterday --- DID however make the assertion about Lewis. I'm waiting for a basis.

Yum. Crickets.

[

Lewis is anti-white because he supports affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america.

Mercy! The first attempt to actually answer the question!
thud.gif

Unfortunately it doesn't work. Having a pro-AA stance doesn't tell us anything about one's racial attitudes. It merely tells us they're on the political left on that issue.

I've been passed over twice because of Affirmative Action. In both cases I knew the job applicants who got the job over me. They and I were all the same race.

Rep. John Lewis forced to issue embarrassing correction on number of inaugurations he's missed

Rep. John Lewis has been forced to admit that Donald Trump’s inauguration on Friday will not be the first inauguration of a president he’s missed, contrary to what he told Chuck Todd on “Meet The Press” on Sunday:
Rep. John Lewis' office issues statement acknowledging he also missed Bush 43's first inauguration. https://t.co/MnUxoMKFDG pic.twitter.com/GRGiSPHbL3
— Fox News (@FoxNews) January 17, 2017

Rep. Lewis had tried to claim that Friday’s ceremony would be the “first one” he’s missed since he’s “been in Congress”:
Rep John Lewis on #MTP: "I don't plan to attend the inauguration..first one that I miss since I've been in Congress" https://t.co/4wRHSuFtmM
— Alex Moe (@AlexNBCNews) January 13, 2017

Rep. John Lewis forced to issue embarrassing correction on number of inaugurations he's missed

Rep. John Lewis has been forced to admit that Donald Trump’s inauguration on Friday will not be the first inauguration of a president he’s missed, contrary to what he told Chuck Todd on “Meet The Press” on Sunday:
Rep. John Lewis' office issues statement acknowledging he also missed Bush 43's first inauguration. https://t.co/MnUxoMKFDG pic.twitter.com/GRGiSPHbL3

Rep. Lewis had tried to claim that Friday’s ceremony would be the “first one” he’s missed since he’s “been in Congress”:
Rep John Lewis on #MTP: "I don't plan to attend the inauguration..first one that I miss since I've been in Congress" https://t.co/4wRHSuFtmM

Yeah just like the time when Donald "the Liar" had to retract his statement besmirching Jersey City after falsely and viciously accusing thousands of its citizens as having cheered as the buildings were coming down. Thousands of people?

That's what reasonable people do when they make a mistake.

No wait, nobody held that lying piece of shit Trump accountable for any lie he told did they?

Yeah just like the time when Donald "the Liar" had to retract his statement besmirching Jersey City after falsely and viciously accusing thousands of its citizens as having cheered as the buildings were coming down. Thousands of people?

That's what reasonable people do when they make a mistake.

No wait, nobody held that lying piece of shit Trump accountable for any lie he told did they?

Yo, do tell? Jersey City?

"GTP"
graphics-bugs-bunny-464762.gif

Lewis is a liar who attacked Trump. When Trump defended himself and called him on his lie the number of snowflakes skipping the Inauguration sky-rocketed. Standing in solidarity of Lewis' lie - how sweet.

The Alt Right clearly hates the civil rights movement and its heroes and heroines.

The Alt Right clearly hates the civil rights movement and its heroes.
Says the guy whose party created the KKK, burnt crosses, and hung 'mediocre negroes'. :p
After the GOP abandoned the blacks, yes. Then the Dems got right, kicked Goldwater and the conservatives in both parties to the curb and passed the CR and Voting Rights acts, and have defended the blacks ever since while the conservatives as always persecuted blacks and their supporters. Your Alt Right fake history is understood as just that, easyt65, and is easily kicked to the curb.

Here we see even more of the Alt-Right emboldened to denigrate the Civil Rights movement and its participants.

How silly. John Lewis does not in himself comprise "the Civil Rights Movement" nor is he above criticism simply because he showed backbone a half century ago.

Like all politicians, he has a history open to dissection and subject to criticism. That he is a Democrat presents an immediate character deficit.

Says the guy whose party created the KKK, burnt crosses, and hung 'mediocre negroes'. :p
After the GOP abandoned the blacks, yes. Then the Dems got right, kicked Goldwater and the conservatives in both parties to the curb and passed the CR and Voting Rights acts, and have defended the blacks ever since while the conservatives as always persecuted blacks and their supporters. Your Alt Right fake history is understood as just that, easyt65, and is easily kicked to the curb.
:cuckoo::lmao:

The Alt Right clearly hates the civil rights movement and its heroes and heroines.

Yo, their all Phony, just like the Democrat Party!!!

"GTP"
monkey-shooting-a-gun-smiley-emoticon.gif

"Slavery was an evil if there ever was an evil thing." Said a descendant of slave traders.

Funny how things change over time.

Not really. Funny is you pretending not to.

Yo, that`s just it, your Party Leaders have not let those days go, they`re still keeping Blacks in Slavery, example: Ghetto!

"GTP"
graphics-bugs-bunny-735189.gif

Forum List

Back