Trump makes good on his million dollar pledge

What a great compassionate leader who refuses to accept a salary for his position. Still waiting on Obama and Hillary's personal donations to the hurricane victims.

POTUS Trump Makes Good on His $1 Million Hurricane Harvey Relief Donation – Liberals Still Trash Him

Only because he is on display does he give, a man who charged St. Judes for use of his golf courses. Please give us a break. He does not do anything but for ulterior motives. Why do we even know about this??
The human pos even charges the secret service for the golf carts they use while protecting his sorry butt

What a great compassionate leader who refuses to accept a salary for his position. Still waiting on Obama and Hillary's personal donations to the hurricane victims.

POTUS Trump Makes Good on His $1 Million Hurricane Harvey Relief Donation – Liberals Still Trash Him

Only because he is on display does he give, a man who charged St. Judes for use of his golf courses. Please give us a break. He does not do anything but for ulterior motives. Why do we even know about this??
The human pos even charges the secret service for the golf carts they use while protecting his sorry butt

Are the tax payers paying (in inflation adjusted terms) more or less for Secret Service golf cart use now than they were under previous Presidents? Why would he allow the federal government to use his or his businesses property for free?

Are the tax payers paying (in inflation adjusted terms) more or less for Secret Service golf cart use now than they were under previous Presidents? Why would he allow the federal government to use his or his businesses property for free?
They are PROTECTING him and you repubs like to bite the hands that feed you

LOL, what do you mean "you repubs" ?? I'm not a Republican and never have been...

By law U.S. Secret Service agents and the expenses they incur in the course of protecting the President are paid by the tax payers and that has been the case since 1901, why do you think President Twitter should be treated any differently than the other Presidents in this regard? Have other Presidents since 1901 subsidized Secret Service expenses out of their own pockets? If so which one(s) and what were those subsidies?

he tweeted some mag-rag, and said he did ...

got to be the truth, I read it on the internet.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ..

This thread does not concern obama. Please stay on topic.

A guy who is making billions on the back of his Presidency makes a donation...ok, good on him for the donation, but no one will ever know if he is doing it for optics or because he is such a caring guy.

We do have a history of Trump's charity work before he became president and it's not flattering, especially among the wealth tier he always claimed himself to be in.

Im not tweeting it so I'll just post it here.

I just donated 1$ million to Texas hurricane relief.

It was my honor.

Im not tweeting it so I'll just post it here.

I just donated 1$ million to Texas hurricane relief.

It was my honor.

I doubt Trump is insane enough to not go through with the donation. He knows that would become VERY public sooner or later.

LOL, what do you mean "you repubs" ?? I'm not a Republican and never have been...

By law U.S. Secret Service agents and the expenses they incur in the course of protecting the President are paid by the tax payers and that has been the case since 1901, why do you think President Twitter should be treated any differently than the other Presidents in this regard? Have other Presidents since 1901 subsidized Secret Service expenses out of their own pockets? If so which one(s) and what were those subsidies?
On his own property charging them for using his equipment? Say you were a billionaire and had bodyguards watching your every move They have to pay you? and for the pos trump a billionaire making a buck that way shows what a low sob he is BTW I do apologize for thinking you were a republican

On his own property charging them for using his equipment?
Why would he not charge for it? It's a lawful U.S. Secret Service expense and an opportunity cost for him, he'd be an idiot not to charge for it.

Say you were a billionaire and had bodyguards watching your every move They have to pay you? and for the pos trump a billionaire making a buck that way shows what a low
Your scenario is a non sequitur, he's the President and by law Secret Service expenses for protecting him come out of the public treasury, why is that so hard to understand? if these were private bodyguards it would be a completely different story but they aren't. Again why do you expect that Trump would be treated any differently on this question than every other President since 1901?

Why would he not charge for it? It's a lawful U.S. Secret Service expense and an opportunity cost for him, he'd be an idiot not to charge for it.

Say you were a billionaire and had bodyguards watching your every move They have to pay you? and for the pos trump a billionaire making a buck that way shows what a low
Your scenario is a non sequitur, he's the President and by law Secret Service expenses for protecting him come out of the public treasury, why is that so hard to understand? if these were private bodyguards it would be a completely different story but they aren't. Again why do you expect that Trump would be treated any differently on this question than every other President since 1901?

well, he's an idiot, so there ya go.

Sorry but it just SEEMS to me that getting paid by those protecting you is wrong Ok it's within the law

Sorry but it just SEEMS to me that getting paid by those protecting you is wrong Ok it's within the law

He's not "getting paid by those protecting him", he's charging the tax payers for an expense that the tax payers are already on the hook for, it costs him to allow the Secret Service to use those carts (it's both an actual and an opportunity cost) so it's only fair (and legal) that he gets reimbursed.

As an aside I'd imagine that the tax payers are getting a price break given that Trump's businesses are likely only charging normal rates (i.e. the rates that any other customer would get) contrary to regular government procurement which commonly results in inflated rates.

I'll wait till that million dollar donation shows up on Trump's tax return before I believe it

Any day now Barry, who had to be shamed by Donald Trump into visiting victims of flooding in La, and Hillary, who did not even care enough about the people of La to make an attempt to make it seem like she gave a crap, and her Foundation will cut checks to help Hurricane victims...about the same time they present evidence of 'Trump-Russia Collusion'.

upload_2017-9-18_14-49-6.jpeg

Folks, this is an example of someone that's 'Triggered'.

Trump does not fool me for a minute.
do all those other politicians fool you?.....just asking.....

Forum List

Back