Trump makes good on his million dollar pledge

Good about time. All billionaires should give. 1 million to them is like 100 or 10 bucks to others , or 1 dollar to a senior citizen living on SS.

• Banned
Good about time. All billionaires should give. 1 million to them is like 100 or 10 bucks to others , or 1 dollar to a senior citizen living on SS.

Sure. How much has Hillary and Barry donated? Can they spare a $20?

Except the far left billionaires right?

So show how much Soros and Buffet have given to the effort..

What about Bill Gates, the Clintons?

Elon Musk?

/---/ Of course Libtards like you think Billionaires keep a million bucks in cash in their Petty Cash Drawer and can mail it out on demand.

/---/ Of course Libtards like you think Billionaires keep a million bucks in cash in their Petty Cash Drawer and can mail it out on demand.
A real billionaire can, your man needed some time to get some donors together to make him not a liar. I would be very surprised if this money came out of his own pocket.

• Banned
A real billionaire can, your man needed some time to get some donors together to make him not a liar. I would be very surprised if this money came out of his own pocket.

Lol. I told you all, libtards are PISSED!

That's because you're a leftist fool.

You think your man is generous because in all likelihood he just took money from the huge surplus he had left over for his inauguration fund that he had already pledged to charity yet had not yet been dispersed. I guarantee that he has not personally given a penny to help anyone out.

You think your man is generous because in all likelihood he just took money from the huge surplus he had left over for his inauguration fund that he had already pledged to charity yet had not yet been dispersed. I guarantee that he has not personally given a penny to help anyone out.

How much did bathhouse Barry give? How about Hillary?

How come I can't find out who runs Reach Out America and also no Larry and Linda Williamson who are presidents of the org.?

Please help.

Maybe if they decide to make a public spectacle of their donations we may find out. Most decent people do not try to cover themselves with glory for simply doing the right thing.

Sure. How much has Hillary and Barry donated? Can they spare a $20?

I am pretty sure they gave, both , but they just don't advertise it like Trump. Who is Reach Out America?

How come I can't find out who runs Reach Out America and also no Larry and Linda Williamson who are presidents of the org.?

Please help.

There is no evidence that Trump actually donated the money

You know if only these billionaires would just pay their due taxes we wouldn't need so many non profits, which I do not trust. Let T show his taxes, he charged ST. Judes to use his golf courses.

Forum List

Back