Trump loses to NYT again

Making up lies when there’s plenty of real lies to be outraged about is stupider
There is no lie here.

Trump said it.

The Post said it & backed it up with a recording.

The liars are you & your shithole orange buddy.

This lame shit is all you got.....

What about what Obama said about you liberals?

There Are White Folks, And Then There Are Ignorant Motherfuckers Like You. Sound Clip and Quote
Jesus fuck you're a frickin moron.

Were you born this stupid.

Do you know what a book is? You do know they contain characters that are not the author, right? I'm serious, do you know this?

In his book, Obama writres about a person he knew named Ray. He was quoting this guy Ray.

Obama was talking about you liberals.........

Plain to see....

I'd tell you to read the book but that is likely beyond any Trumpette's ability.

They just watch TV, Fox. They don't read a book or a newspaper. Just take their scripts from Trump.
And yet they are the ones who clamored that Obama was a dictator. Now we not only have a dictator, but a real dick, too.

In a recent NYT interview with Shithole Trump, SH Trump said he has a good relationship with Kim of NK.

SH Trump had a freak out & claimed he said "I'd have a good relationship". Called the NYT liars.

The stupid fuck did not know it was recorded? Really?

The recording proved SH Trump to, once again, being a lying fuck.

How do you Trumpettes put up with this shit?
Wasn't that the Wall Street Journal?

Trump Escalates a Dispute With The Wall Street Journal Over a Quotation

Man when you post stuff....please have a clue
I may be mistakenm on which paper Times, WSJ, Wapo. The Trump lie is the same.

No you're an idiot that doesn't read or look for facts. you lied....Trump didn't. If you gonna call him a liar for that..you a definitely one.

He doesn’t have a problem with lying. He voted for hillary
How abut we compare the truth telling records during the campaign:
GYI_659046701_585968470.jpg

Hillary Clinton
Democrat from New York

Clinton's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Clinton's statements for that ruling.

NYT_TRUMP_CAMPAIGN_5.jpg

Donald Trump
Republican from New York

Trump's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Trump's statements for that ruling.

No what do you asshats have to say? I can hear it now " FAKE News!!! OMG OMG Fake news"

You people are sofa king stupid.

President Donald J. Trump is driving liberals insane...

I am having the time of my life watching these

whack jobs explode with stupidity...

Only you Trumpettes put up with his constant lying. Praising a President for lying is stupid

Three years ago these idiots would have told you they would never put up with something like this in a POTUS.
Trump is pretty good at brainwashing the double-digit IQs in this country.

Trump is pretty good at kicking liberal ass….

You liberals seem out matched….

I think it’s you with the double-digit IQ’s…
I don’t think your presentations going to persuade anyone to join our side

Where in the hell did you get the idea I was

trying to persuade the libtards....

It's a lot less of a waste of time and much more

fun just to piss them off...

Only you Trumpettes put up with his constant lying. Praising a President for lying is stupid

Making up lies when there’s plenty of real lies to be outraged about is stupider
There is no lie here.

Trump said it.

There Are White Folks, And Then There Are Ignorant Motherfuckers Like You. Sound Clip and Quote

Do you know what a book is? You do know they contain characters that are not the author, right? I'm serious, do you know this?

In his book, Obama writres about a person he knew named Ray. He was quoting this guy Ray.

What amazes me is that they don't even follow Trump on Twitter. Too many words.

In a recent NYT interview with Shithole Trump, SH Trump said he has a good relationship with Kim of NK.

SH Trump had a freak out & claimed he said "I'd have a good relationship". Called the NYT liars.

The Trump Derangement Syndrome in this forum keeps getting funnier and funnier every day.
The stupid shit Trump does i& says isn't funny at all.

What's the matter, are you mad because Trump beat the jackass party of slavery?

Or is it because you're a leech who doesn't get a tax cut?
Because I am an American and don't want my country destroyed by a pack if ignorant fucks like you.

You love that we borrowed 1.5 trillion so you can get an extra $18/ week? Really., Is this how little you care about our country & your children's future?

Three years ago these idiots would have told you they would never put up with something like this in a POTUS.

He wasn't up against a strong candidate. Most who voted for Hillary did in protest of the orange goon whose ass you kiss daily.
So hold on to yours because you're going to lose it in November.

Yet you wacko libs just about guaranteed that Hillary had it in the bag. Little did you know she really had it in the paper bag.

No you're an idiot that doesn't read or look for facts. you lied....Trump didn't. If you gonna call him a liar for that..you a definitely one.

He doesn’t have a problem with lying. He voted for hillary
How abut we compare the truth telling records during the campaign:
GYI_659046701_585968470.jpg

Hillary Clinton
Democrat from New York

Clinton's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Clinton's statements for that ruling.

NYT_TRUMP_CAMPAIGN_5.jpg

Donald Trump
Republican from New York

Trump's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Trump's statements for that ruling.

No what do you asshats have to say? I can hear it now " FAKE News!!! OMG OMG Fake news"

You people are sofa king stupid.

They will dismiss any source you post. Doesn't matter. Even if it's sometimes Fox. Deny, deny, deny.

He wasn't up against a strong candidate. Most who voted for Hillary did in protest of the orange goon whose ass you kiss daily.

Yet you wacko libs just about guaranteed that Hillary had it in the bag. Little did you know she really had it in the paper bag.

Everybody thought she was going to win, dipshit. Even Fox Noise. Or have you forgotten that already? I know going back for than a few months is to long for most Trumpanzee's memory.

Hillary Projected for Win with 341 Electoral Votes - Fox News Insider
insider.foxnews.com/.../larry-sabato-crystal-ball-electoral-map-clinton-ahead-trump-3...
Oct 11, 2016 - University of Virginia Center for Politics director Larry Sabato discussed the latest prediction in his 'crystal ball' as to how the electoral map will be shaped come Election Day.

You’ve been brainwashed?

Obviously not.

Then what’s the problem?

Where is my lie:

Let's review

Trump had an interview with a paper. The paper said that Trump said that he had a good relationship with KIM

Trump, went into his typical meltdown & said he did not say it.

The paper produced a record showing he did.

So, where's the lie?

The recording part. Not sure why this is difficult to understand.

Btw why does this “lie” matter?

If you like your Doctor you can keep him....

Your health insurance will go down by $2,500.00 per year...

Now those are some lies.

1) There is noithing in the ACAthat dictates policy networks. NOTHING> If you werfe such an idiot to choose a plan which did not include your dictor, trhat is your fault.

2) Plans in effect at the time the iull passed were grandfathered & could be continued. If you plan was cancelled, blame your insurance carrier.

3) That $2500 calculation encompassed total health care costs, not just premiums. These would include out-of-pocket costs, employer-provided insurance costs, and taxes to pay for public insurance programs and a slower cost of increases. Obama incorrectly tied it to premiums but should have included other factors. I saved nearly 8,000.00 the first year of the exchanges with no subsidies.

You spell funny....

Like you said, if you "werfe"

such an idiot you wouldn't go

to the "dictor" when you got sick..

"trhat" is your fault.....

Besides common sense ,you need spell check Dip Shit...

There is no lie here.

Trump said it.

Obama was talking about you liberals.........

Plain to see....

I'd tell you to read the book but that is likely beyond any Trumpette's ability.

Why do you think people you have written conversations with on an internet message board can’t read?

You have strong candidates this time?

The Trump Derangement Syndrome in this forum keeps getting funnier and funnier every day.

Because I am an American and don't want my country destroyed by a pack if ignorant fucks like you.

You love that we borrowed 1.5 trillion so you can get an extra $18/ week? Really., Is this how little you care about our country & your children's future?

Are you really complaining about the debt after obama?

Everybody thought she was going to win, dipshit. Even Fox Noise. Or have you forgotten that already? I know going back for than a few months is to long for most Trumpanzee's memory.

insider.foxnews.com/.../larry-sabato-crystal-ball-electoral-map-clinton-ahead-trump-3...
Oct 11, 2016 - University of Virginia Center for Politics director Larry Sabato discussed the latest prediction in his 'crystal ball' as to how the electoral map will be shaped come Election Day.

Not saying people didn't think she would win, and certainly don't recall anyone suggesting she was the democrats worst candidate. Actually, I do recall a whole bunch of lefties stressing how much experience she had and was the most qualified candidate...ever.....dumbass.
Obama: Clinton the most qualified ever

So it would have been safe to disregard every source including fox

Looking at history the odds

should be in your favor…..

But this is a different day and you

have surged to far to the left for the sane…

By the numbers you have a tall hill to climb…

I think the Right will get stronger..

You have nothing to offer but hate.

Exactly $0 was borrowed so that I get to keep

You are the ignorant fuck. Exactly $0 was borrowed for tax relief, therefore your 1.5 trillion figure is nothing but pure fiction. And as far as the $18/week that you figured, that applies to you, not me. It is different for everybody.

When I figured out how much I will save on taxes, it's in the $18,000/year range and not a penny of it is going to be spent on me. That's how much I care about my grandchildren, jackass. They will never have to worry about money like I did when I was young.

Last edited:

Exactly $0 was borrowed so that I get to keep

You are the ignorant fuck. Exactly $0 was borrowed for tax relief, therefore your 1.5 trillion figure is nothing but pure fiction. And as far as the $18/week that you figured, that applies to you, not me. It is different for everybody.

When I figured out how much I will save on taxes, it's in the $18,000/year range and not a penny of it is going to be spent on me. That's how much I care about my grandchildren, jackass. They will never have to worry about money like I did when I was young.

Like I believe that crock of shit.

Your chilldren will be paying back that money you borrowed.

Looking at history the odds

should be in your favor…..

But this is a different day and you

have surged to far to the left for the sane…

By the numbers you have a tall hill to climb…

I think the Right will get stronger..

You have nothing to offer but hate.
Very poetic.

But the hate spews from the right. It spews from Trump.

Trump does stupid shit every day & reporting it has become hate? Really?

Here you are spewing your bullshit against the left & have yet to explain why Trump said what he did in the topic. All you buttweeds do is act like 5 year olds " I know you are but what am I" arguments.

If your dear orange SH leader thinks we should judge people not from where they came, why did he say he doesn't he want immigrants from shithole countries.

Explain it or STFU.

Forum List

Back