Trump loses to NYT again

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
In a recent NYT interview with Shithole Trump, SH Trump said he has a good relationship with Kim of NK.

SH Trump had a freak out & claimed he said "I'd have a good relationship". Called the NYT liars.

The stupid fuck did not know it was recorded? Really?

The recording proved SH Trump to, once again, being a lying fuck.

How do you Trumpettes put up with this shit?

maxresdefault.jpg

President Donald J. Trump is driving liberals insane...

I am having the time of my life watching these

whack jobs explode with stupidity...

In a recent NYT interview with Shithole Trump, SH Trump said he has a good relationship with Kim of NK.

SH Trump had a freak out & claimed he said "I'd have a good relationship". Called the NYT liars.

I listened to the recording....and of course the media ignores the 'd' and instead tries to say he said something slightly different which totally changes the context.
I heard it and he did say "I'd have a good relationship"....but it wasn't so obvious that a liar couldn't ignore it and say he said something else.

Ask yourself if you're going to allow the media to become the greatest threat to national security we face today.....or are you going to learn to ignore their constant lies?

What is the mental disorder called where a known nobody loser repeatedly posts lies and misinformation on a message board?

Only you Trumpettes put up with his constant lying. Praising a President for lying is stupid

What is the mental disorder called where a known nobody loser repeatedly posts lies and misinformation on a message board?
Donald Trump & his Trumpettes.

I listened to the recording....and of course the media ignores the 'd' and instead tries to say he said something slightly different which totally changes the context.
I heard it and he did say "I'd have a good relationship"....but it wasn't so obvious that a liar couldn't ignore it and say he said something else.

Ask yourself if you're going to allow the media to become the greatest threat to national security we face today.....or are you going to learn to ignore their constant lies?

Bullshit. Your head is so fsart up Trump's ass I serious doubt you could hear much of anything.

This is how Trump gets away witrh lying. He says he never said it & despite recordings his ridiculously stupid base goes along.

Only you Trumpettes put up with his constant lying. Praising a President for lying is stupid

Making up lies when there’s plenty of real lies to be outraged about is stupider

Making up lies when there’s plenty of real lies to be outraged about is stupider
There is no lie here.

Trump said it.

The Post said it & backed it up with a recording.

The liars are you & your shithole orange buddy.

miketx syndrome by proxy

why do you ask?

There is no lie here.

Trump said it.

The Post said it & backed it up with a recording.

The liars are you & your shithole orange buddy.

We have the audio dude. This is just sad. Why do you hate trump so much?

I can't figure out how Trump keeps losing when he never does. I mean nhe diidn't win every primary, but he won everything else. Beat two political dynasties, both major political parties, MSM, Hollywood, academia and more recently the "Deep State" and yet, apparently, he keeps losing.

The recording is inconclusive.

Next lie?

New Topics

Forum List

Back