Trump loses to NYT again

President Donald J. Trump is driving liberals insane...

I am having the time of my life watching these

whack jobs explode with stupidity...

Only you Trumpettes put up with his constant lying. Praising a President for lying is stupid

Making up lies when there’s plenty of real lies to be outraged about is stupider
There is no lie here.

Trump said it.

The Post said it & backed it up with a recording.

The liars are you & your shithole orange buddy.
Yes and just like NBC editing out the part of zimmermans 911 call, where the operator asked what color was the attacker was. To make him sound like a racist. You are the one being duped.

Lefties are offended that the President used the word "shithole" to describe shitholes like Haiti but the freaking ignorant hypocrites feel free to use vulgar words like "shithole" and "stupid fuck" against the President. Hatred will do strange things to you.

In a recent NYT interview with Shithole Trump, SH Trump said he has a good relationship with Kim of NK.

SH Trump had a freak out & claimed he said "I'd have a good relationship". Called the NYT liars.

The stupid fuck did not know it was recorded? Really?

The recording proved SH Trump to, once again, being a lying fuck.

How do you Trumpettes put up with this shit?
I heard the recordings and couldn't tell which he said. It makes a WHOLE lot more sense when you say "I'd." I think that's exactly what Trump said, but I can understand why the reporter misheard him.

Lefties are offended that the President used the word "shithole" to describe shitholes like Haiti but the freaking ignorant hypocrites feel free to use vulgar words like "shithole" and "stupid fuck" against the President. Hatred will do strange things to you.

President obama called Libya, an African country, a $&@&show. By their logic that proves obama was a racist

In a recent NYT interview with Shithole Trump, SH Trump said he has a good relationship with Kim of NK.

SH Trump had a freak out & claimed he said "I'd have a good relationship". Called the NYT liars.

This is getting old.

'Bush is a Liar!' worked for, like, a few moments, but then Dan Rather blew the truth on that foible.

Y'all are like Hollywood...just trying to remake old movies while loosing credibility.

This is getting old.

'Bush is a Liar!' worked for, like, a few moments, but then Dan Rather blew the truth on that foible.

Y'all are like Hollywood...just trying to remake old movies while loosing credibility.

So, Bush did lie to go to war in Iraq & got 4600 soldiers killed. You blow it off & compare it to a newsman who was handed a bogus story?

Really? Don't the lives of those soldiers mean shit to you ignorant fuck Trumpettes?

Are you saying Trump never lies? Really, answer that question.

Do you Shithole Trumpettes think Trump does not lie or it is you don't give a shit?

President obama called Libya, an African country, a $&@&show. By their logic that proves obama was a racist
Lying fuck. Obama called the political situation in Libya a shit storm.

Your fucking shithole President called countries shitholes & described their people unworthy & ignorant.

I heard the recordings and couldn't tell which he said. It makes a WHOLE lot more sense when you say "I'd." I think that's exactly what Trump said, but I can understand why the reporter misheard him.
Well,you're a moron. As if your shithole President ever made any sense.

The recording shows the reporter heard right.

I am not the President & I would much rather spend time with people that said "fuck" than lying, ignorant people like you.

I would think at this point that everyone who has a conversation with the pathological liar Trump would record it.

Only you Trumpettes put up with his constant lying. Praising a President for lying is stupid

Making up lies when there’s plenty of real lies to be outraged about is stupider
There is no lie here.

Trump said it.

Yes and just like NBC editing out the part of zimmermans 911 call, where the operator asked what color was the attacker was. To make him sound like a racist. You are the one being duped.
So you are claiming the recording was altered?

The recording is inconclusive.

Next lie?
Sorry, but it is not. It is as clear as can be.

Wasn't that the Wall Street Journal?

Trump Escalates a Dispute With The Wall Street Journal Over a Quotation

Man when you post stuff....please have a clue

There is no lie here.

Trump said it.

We have the audio dude. This is just sad. Why do you hate trump so much?
Yeo, we have audio & it shows you to be a liar. Why do you love the lying pig Trump? How many times does he have to lie to your face for you to grow a pair?

I may be mistakenm on which paper Times, WSJ, Wapo. The Trump lie is the same.

There is no lie here.

Trump said it.

Yeo, we have audio & it shows you to be a liar. Why do you love the lying pig Trump? How many times does he have to lie to your face for you to grow a pair?
I heard both, and they both say I would have or I'd......post the audio.

No you're an idiot that doesn't read or look for facts. you lied....Trump didn't. If you gonna call him a liar for that..you a definitely one.

Lying fuck. Obama called the political situation in Libya a shit storm.

Your fucking shithole President called countries shitholes & described their people unworthy & ignorant.

So we should excuse something we know obama said but Trump might have said something similar and he is a racist hateful bigot despite the fact that you essentially agree and have made what he said the premise of why we can’t deport illegals

There is no lie here.

Trump said it.

Did you listen to the audio because it doesn’t show what you think it does

No you're an idiot that doesn't read or look for facts. you lied....Trump didn't. If you gonna call him a liar for that..you a definitely one.

He doesn’t have a problem with lying. He voted for hillary

Forum List

Back