Trump loses to NYT again

President Donald J. Trump is driving liberals insane...

I am having the time of my life watching these

whack jobs explode with stupidity...

Only you Trumpettes put up with his constant lying. Praising a President for lying is stupid

Making up lies when there’s plenty of real lies to be outraged about is stupider
There is no lie here.

Trump said it.

The Post said it & backed it up with a recording.

The liars are you & your shithole orange buddy.
Yes and just like NBC editing out the part of zimmermans 911 call, where the operator asked what color was the attacker was. To make him sound like a racist. You are the one being duped.
So you are claiming the recording was altered?
Haven't heard it, but the liberal media has done it before.

Driving people insane has its consequences.......

The Democratic Wave Is Coming in 2018 - NYMag
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/.../the-democratic-wave-is-coming-in-2018.html
Dec 14, 2017 - Tracking the Most Competitive House Races in the 2018Midterms · Is That a Democratic Tsunami Taking Shape for 2018? The question of exactly how big a margin in the national House popular vote Democrats would need to gain the 24 net seats required for control of the House is a difficult one. Political ...
Trump's Outbursts May Trigger Blue Tsunami in N.C. | RealClearPolitics
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2018/.../trump039s_outbursts_may_trigger_blue_ts...
Trump's Outbursts May Trigger Blue Tsunami in N.C.. Ned Barnett, Raleigh News & Observer January 14, 2018. submit to reddit. Democratic pollster Fred Yang sees a massive wave election for Democrats in North Carolina. Read Full Article ». Related Topics: North Carolina, Election 2018. Comment. Show commentsHide ...
GOP strategist: 'Blue wave' of Democratic victories in 2018 will be like ...
GOP strategist: ‘Blue wave’ of Democratic victories in 2018 will be like ‘the tsunami from the movie Armageddon’...
Jan 3, 2018 - When asked about the potential for a “blue wave” of victories, Schmidt said he's expecting something bigger than that. “I think there's going to be a wave election like the tsunami from the movie Armageddon' when the asteroid hit,” said Schmidt, “one that hits the Pacific coast and doesn't stop until it nearly ...

DR9vg1-XUAE711n.jpg

Only you Trumpettes put up with his constant lying. Praising a President for lying is stupid

Three years ago these idiots would have told you they would never put up with something like this in a POTUS.
Trump is pretty good at brainwashing the double-digit IQs in this country.

If you like your Doctor you can keep him....

Your health insurance will go down by $2,500.00 per year...

Now those are some lies.

Three years ago these idiots would have told you they would never put up with something like this in a POTUS.

You’ve been brainwashed?

Making up lies when there’s plenty of real lies to be outraged about is stupider
There is no lie here.

Trump said it.

This lame shit is all you got.....

What about what Obama said about you liberals?

There Are White Folks, And Then There Are Ignorant Motherfuckers Like You. Sound Clip and Quote

Driving people insane has its consequences.......

The Democratic Wave Is Coming in 2018 - NYMag
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/.../the-democratic-wave-is-coming-in-2018.html
Dec 14, 2017 - Tracking the Most Competitive House Races in the 2018Midterms · Is That a Democratic Tsunami Taking Shape for 2018? The question of exactly how big a margin in the national House popular vote Democrats would need to gain the 24 net seats required for control of the House is a difficult one. Political ...
Trump's Outbursts May Trigger Blue Tsunami in N.C. | RealClearPolitics
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2018/.../trump039s_outbursts_may_trigger_blue_ts...
Trump's Outbursts May Trigger Blue Tsunami in N.C.. Ned Barnett, Raleigh News & Observer January 14, 2018. submit to reddit. Democratic pollster Fred Yang sees a massive wave election for Democrats in North Carolina. Read Full Article ». Related Topics: North Carolina, Election 2018. Comment. Show commentsHide ...
GOP strategist: 'Blue wave' of Democratic victories in 2018 will be like ...
GOP strategist: ‘Blue wave’ of Democratic victories in 2018 will be like ‘the tsunami from the movie Armageddon’...
Jan 3, 2018 - When asked about the potential for a “blue wave” of victories, Schmidt said he's expecting something bigger than that. “I think there's going to be a wave election like the tsunami from the movie Armageddon' when the asteroid hit,” said Schmidt, “one that hits the Pacific coast and doesn't stop until it nearly ...

DR9vg1-XUAE711n.jpg

Sure does and we on the right are

having a blast watching you whack jobs

howling at the moon and wearing pussy hats.

Can’t wait til after the midterms, you will

be setting your hair on fire and jumping off Bridges.

Life is good…….

Trump is pretty good at kicking liberal ass….

You liberals seem out matched….

I think it’s you with the double-digit IQ’s…

In a recent NYT interview with Shithole Trump, SH Trump said he has a good relationship with Kim of NK.

SH Trump had a freak out & claimed he said "I'd have a good relationship". Called the NYT liars.

The stupid fuck did not know it was recorded? Really?

The recording proved SH Trump to, once again, being a lying fuck.

How do you Trumpettes put up with this shit?
This is the expectations of the current GOP Administration....lie all day long and the GOP voters love you for it.

In a recent NYT interview with Shithole Trump, SH Trump said he has a good relationship with Kim of NK.

SH Trump had a freak out & claimed he said "I'd have a good relationship". Called the NYT liars.

The Trump Derangement Syndrome in this forum keeps getting funnier and funnier every day.

There is no lie here.

Trump said it.

There Are White Folks, And Then There Are Ignorant Motherfuckers Like You. Sound Clip and Quote
Jesus fuck you're a frickin moron.

Were you born this stupid.

Do you know what a book is? You do know they contain characters that are not the author, right? I'm serious, do you know this?

In his book, Obama writres about a person he knew named Ray. He was quoting this guy Ray.

The Trump Derangement Syndrome in this forum keeps getting funnier and funnier every day.
The stupid shit Trump does i& says isn't funny at all.

I don’t think your presentations going to persuade anyone to join our side

If you like your Doctor you can keep him....

Your health insurance will go down by $2,500.00 per year...

Now those are some lies.

1) There is noithing in the ACAthat dictates policy networks. NOTHING> If you werfe such an idiot to choose a plan which did not include your dictor, trhat is your fault.

2) Plans in effect at the time the iull passed were grandfathered & could be continued. If you plan was cancelled, blame your insurance carrier.

3) That $2500 calculation encompassed total health care costs, not just premiums. These would include out-of-pocket costs, employer-provided insurance costs, and taxes to pay for public insurance programs and a slower cost of increases. Obama incorrectly tied it to premiums but should have included other factors. I saved nearly 8,000.00 the first year of the exchanges with no subsidies.

There is no lie here.

Trump said it.

Do you know what a book is? You do know they contain characters that are not the author, right? I'm serious, do you know this?

In his book, Obama writres about a person he knew named Ray. He was quoting this guy Ray.

Obama was talking about you liberals.........

Plain to see....

You’ve been brainwashed?

Obviously not.

Wasn't that the Wall Street Journal?

Trump Escalates a Dispute With The Wall Street Journal Over a Quotation

Man when you post stuff....please have a clue
I may be mistakenm on which paper Times, WSJ, Wapo. The Trump lie is the same.

No you're an idiot that doesn't read or look for facts. you lied....Trump didn't. If you gonna call him a liar for that..you a definitely one.
Where is my lie:

Let's review

Trump had an interview with a paper. The paper said that Trump said that he had a good relationship with KIM

Trump, went into his typical meltdown & said he did not say it.

The paper produced a record showing he did.

So, where's the lie?

There is no lie here.

Trump said it.

Obama was talking about you liberals.........

Plain to see....

I'd tell you to read the book but that is likely beyond any Trumpette's ability.

He wasn't up against a strong candidate. Most who voted for Hillary did in protest of the orange goon whose ass you kiss daily.
So hold on to yours because you're going to lose it in November.

The stupid shit Trump does i& says isn't funny at all.

What's the matter, are you mad because Trump beat the jackass party of slavery?

Or is it because you're a leech who doesn't get a tax cut?

Forum List

Back