Trump Loses In Court.....Again. $25M Lawsuit To Go Forward.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
A Manhattan judge held firm on plans for a trial this autumn in the $250 million lawsuit accusing former President Donald Trump, his adult children and his business of fraud.

This case is complex, but it’s not complicated,” Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron declared in court on Tuesday. “It all boils down to whether the statements of financial condition are true, and the rest as Rabbi Hillel famously said, is all commentary.”

Trump’s attorneys asked the judge to postpone the Oct. 2 trial by six months, deep into the presidential campaign season. Attorney Christopher Kise returned to court with a more modest request of a couple of weeks, which would move the trial to Oct. 23.

Don't piss off liberals y'all. They'll try to destroy your life and imprison you any way they can. They clearly don't give a shit how or why Donald is guilty. They just want him to be guilty. He has offended them. He must suffer.

Don't piss off liberals y'all. They'll try to destroy your life and imprison you any way they can. They clearly don't give a shit how or why Donald is guilty. They just want him to be guilty. He has offended them. He must suffer.
Don't forget he IS guilty. His CFO went to prison for 10 months for accepting free private school from Trump for his kids and he didn't pay taxes on that money.

Remember Hillary said Trump didn't pay taxes and he said "THAT MAKES ME SMART"? Well not if you get caught.

Is Trump above the law? How is his rape case going? And all the other cases? Enough! He's a criminal right?

Don't forget he IS guilty. His CFO went to prison for 10 months for accepting free private school from Trump for his kids and he didn't pay taxes on that money.

Remember Hillary said Trump didn't pay taxes and he said "THAT MAKES ME SMART"? Well not if you get caught.

Is Trump above the law? How is his rape case going? And all the other cases? Enough! He's a criminal right?
The problem is y'all were always convinced he's a criminal and made yourselves look stupid blowing buckshot into the dark for years hoping to hit something. It's hard to even take it seriously now.

The problem is y'all were always convinced he's a criminal and made yourselves look stupid blowing buckshot into the dark for years hoping to hit something. It's hard to even take it seriously now.
First lets say unless it's a real serious crime you don't go after a sitting president even if you think he colluded with russia which he publically did. He was so arrogant and abused his power right off the bat and wished he could be like Putin. But American presidents don't have that kind of power. So Trump abused his power trying to pull a coup among other things. The list is very long. He gave us these softballs and Mitch wouldn't prosecute for fear of Trump supporters. What do they call you guys?

“terrorists” and incestuous.

That's Fox News talking.

First lets say unless it's a real serious crime you don't go after a sitting president even if you think he colluded with russia which he publically did. He was so arrogant and abused his power right off the bat and wished he could be like Putin. But American presidents don't have that kind of power. So Trump abused his power trying to pull a coup among other things. The list is very long. He gave us these softballs and Mitch wouldn't prosecute for fear of Trump supporters. What do they call you guys?

“terrorists” and incestuous.

That's Fox News talking.
I'm not even a Trump supporter. I just don't hate him or carry anger about him at all.

and Maddow proved her correct.

because the tax document she had showed that Trump
hadn't paid taxes for 10 years.

Only to find out he had overpaid his taxes 10 years earlier, thus making him exempt from taxes for that period.

Why wasn't He indicted for collusion then?
Not enough evidence to convict?

Why wasn't Trump ever found guilty for the insurrection? He was impeached for it but the Senate never voted to convict or not convict. We should have them do that now. Was Nancy wrong for impeaching Trump for the insurrection? That did happen you know. I think we forget. Then McConnell pussed out and said Trump wasn't POTUS so he didn't have to decide. Kicked the can. Statue of limitations hasn't run out on that has it? If Trump wants to run again we should have that trial.

He's a slimeball arrogant asshole who believes he is above the law and I disagree with him politically. Same as Bush. Or Chaney. Or Rumsfeld.
its all about his personality with you and your fellow effeminate ,emotional ,marxist, homosexual democrats .. nothing more .. he's an outspoken hard charging alpha male type and that triggers the crap out of you and your fellow weaklings ... thats really all it is ..

A Manhattan judge held firm on plans for a trial this autumn in the $250 million lawsuit accusing former President Donald Trump, his adult children and his business of fraud.

This case is complex, but it’s not complicated,” Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron declared in court on Tuesday. “It all boils down to whether the statements of financial condition are true, and the rest as Rabbi Hillel famously said, is all commentary.”

Trump’s attorneys asked the judge to postpone the Oct. 2 trial by six months, deep into the presidential campaign season. Attorney Christopher Kise returned to court with a more modest request of a couple of weeks, which would move the trial to Oct. 23.
The Trump Crime Organization.

Forum List

Back