Trump lies to his own cabinet

In case you forgot, here are the Obama admin scandals. The biggest one has to be added yet, when Obama spied on Trump using the intel agencies and foreign assets, then setup the phony Mueller Investigation as a coup plot to remove Trump via the deep state Obama leftovers.
"Lies" can be half-truths, so we'll see in 2020 who the voters prefer....

Category:Obama administration controversies - Wikipedia

Thanks for that.. Lets compare:
Category:Trump administration controversies - Wikipedia

So Trump in 2.5 years has 50% more than Obama had in 8 years...

That just shows your own figures to you...

And before you start, as example there is no mention of Yemen and here is converties which would have easily made it on Obama list:
Deadly Yemen Raid That Killed American Girl ‘Approved by Trump’
Dismay as Trump vetoes bill to end US support for war in Yemen
Senate defies Trump with Saudi war vote

So by your own sources you are saying Trump is 5 times worse than Obama... And you support Trump...

Trump's "controversies" are actually Trump's "promises kept". They aren't "controversies" except to democrats. In fact many of the "controversies" were setup by the deep state coup plotters, such as the Russia Collusion Hoax and related matters. Just looking at the T's:
I could knock down most if not all, of the Trump "controversies" as total MSM partisan bullshit.

Last edited:
So, what you are saying is that it is ok for Trump to lie because Obama did as well.

Thanks. That says a lot about you.

As for your 401k. They are tied to the financial markets. Here is how each has done since Trump took office.

DJI...................... 38.53% growth
S&P.................... 32.71% growth
NASDAQ........... 56.94% growth
Russell 2000.... 16.18% growth

And here is how they did under Obama during the exact same time period.

DJI................... 50.70% growth
S&P................. 54.82% growth
NASDAQ........ 96.69% growth
Russell 2000.. 77.68% growth

So, you 401k grew far better under Obama than Trump unless you have a totally inept manager running it.
Mickey Mouse could have achieved the same thing after GW.

Av fuckimg moron could borrow 1.5 trillion to pump up the economy.
I presume you didn’t graduate from college.
Deficits don’t mean anything when US citizens are earning a living and paying taxes.
With that statemebt, I doubt you made it past the 5th grade.
So a mortgage, car payments, etc... are absolutely bad?

Depending on how much your payments are and how far in debt you are , yes they can be bad thing.

Not to mention, those are not deficits, those are debt.

A deficit would be if you spent more than you brought in. If you bring in 2000 a week and you spend 2500 a week, that is a deficit.

You did go to Trump U, didn't you?

Mickey Mouse could have achieved the same thing after GW.

Av fuckimg moron could borrow 1.5 trillion to pump up the economy.
I presume you didn’t graduate from college.
Deficits don’t mean anything when US citizens are earning a living and paying taxes.
With that statemebt, I doubt you made it past the 5th grade.
So a mortgage, car payments, etc... are absolutely bad?

Depending on how much your payments are and how far in debt you are , yes they can be bad thing.

Not to mention, those are not deficits, those are debt.

A deficit would be if you spent more than you brought in. If you bring in 2000 a week and you spend 2500 a week, that is a deficit.

You did go to Trump U, didn't you?
Do you really want to pay the kind of taxes it would take to manage our infrastructure?
A few years of US employment growth and the deficit will start to drop.

Do you really want to pay the kind of taxes it would take to manage our infrastructure?

I am one of those rare individuals that think we should pay for what we spend. I know the very concept is an alien to you, but there are a few of us left.

Perhaps instead of being the world's police force we should take care of our own roads and bridges....just a thought.

We have had employment growth for a record number of months and the deficit is growing, not shrinking. The deficit each of the last two years twice what ti was each of previous 3 years.

Where does the crazy angry left come up with this stuff? Media Matters? If President Trump said 10,000 and the real number was 9,999 they would call it a lie. It's no lie however that the economy is booming, interest rates are coming down and the unemployment numbers are at a historic low. Foreign agents are well aware that the crazy angry American left wants the President to fail regardless of the impact on the Country and the propaganda indicates it.

I am one of those rare individuals that think we should pay for what we spend. I know the very concept is an alien to you, but there are a few of us left.

Perhaps instead of being the world's police force we should take care of our own roads and bridges....just a thought.

We have had employment growth for a record number of months and the deficit is growing, not shrinking. The deficit each of the last two years twice what ti was each of previous 3 years.
Must be cool when you’re driving on federal highways.

"57 percent of Trump’s nominees have been confirmed by the Senate. At a comparable period in Barack Obama’s presidency, the figure was 75 percent. Trump has withdrawn more than twice as many nominees as Obama had at this point in their respective presidencies."

Trump is thinking of firing John Bolton. Senators Romney and Rubio came to his defense!

"Senator Mitt Romney, a Utah Republican, is no fan of Trump. But he told me he’d like to see Bolton stay put. “He has a different perspective from other folks in the White House, but he’s a very thoughtful, very experienced person,” Romney said. “While I certainly disagree with him from time to time, having a thinker who’s willing to express himself is a good thing.” Republican Senator Marco Rubio of Florida offered similar sentiments in a prepared statement yesterday: There is “no one better” to serve as national security adviser than Bolton."

"57 percent of Trump’s nominees have been confirmed by the Senate. At a comparable period in Barack Obama’s presidency, the figure was 75 percent. Trump has withdrawn more than twice as many nominees as Obama had at this point in their respective presidencies."

Trump is thinking of firing John Bolton. Senators Romney and Rubio came to his defense!

"Senator Mitt Romney, a Utah Republican, is no fan of Trump. But he told me he’d like to see Bolton stay put. “He has a different perspective from other folks in the White House, but he’s a very thoughtful, very experienced person,” Romney said. “While I certainly disagree with him from time to time, having a thinker who’s willing to express himself is a good thing.” Republican Senator Marco Rubio of Florida offered similar sentiments in a prepared statement yesterday: There is “no one better” to serve as national security adviser than Bolton."
Bolton is the concealed weapon every US President needs.

One more time...you are the one that wants to drive on the highways and not pay your part to keep them nice and safe.

you are the one that is cool with never ending deficit spending

you are the one that is cool with having your cake and making the future generations pay for it.

you are a nothing but a freeloader.

One more time...you are the one that wants to drive on the highways and not pay your part to keep them nice and safe.

you are the one that is cool with having your cake and making the future generations pay for it.

Uh huh...I’d rather my tax dollars remain in the US.

But they are not shit for brains. 30% of the debt is foreign owned, that means that 30% of your tax dollars paying the interest on that debt is leaving the US.

Last year we paid $156,905,190,438 in tax dollars to other nations that own our debt.

Trump makes 13 false claims in Cabinet meeting - CNNPolitics

How pathetic is Donald Trump that he has o lie to his own cabinet???

Trump told the same lie about the caravans as he did with Mexicans. That their government is sending criminals into the US. Such a blatant lie that only his feeble minded base can believe it.

Trump vilifies the refugees so he & his moronic base can justify the inhuman treatment treatment of people at the border. How else do Trumptards agree with stealing children.

He then justifies holding too many people in crowed spaces by lying about how many show up for the hearings if they are released.

He takes credit for things that are put into motion under Obama. Really, he has to resort to stealing other people's accomplishments? I thought the fat assed piece of shit has done soooooo much so why does he need to steal accomplishments?

He then uses dead soldiers in a lie about NK.

He lies about trade with China.

He lies about the Iran deal.

Why does this " OMG MG so successful" President need to lie?

I guess his base loves it probably almost as thdy love his racist tweets.
There's a reason even people in his own Administration call Trump a moron.

But they are not shit for brains. 30% of the debt is foreign owned, that means that 30% of your tax dollars paying the interest on that debt is leaving the US.

Last year we paid $156,905,190,438 in tax dollars to other nations that own our debt.
Feel free to not use any resource paid for by someone else’s taxes.

Once again dipshit, you are the one happy to use things and no pay for them. You are proud to leave the next generation crushing debt, as long as you get yours nothing else matters to you.

and to think you once called me selfish! What a fucking fraud you turned out to be.

Once again dipshit, you are the one happy to use things and no pay for them. You are proud to leave the next generation crushing debt, as long as you get yours nothing else matters to you.

and to think you once called me selfish! What a fucking fraud you turned out to be.
Can you Link to my posts that indicate such?
Or are you simply being a Libertarian at the moment?

I vaguely recall Madeline (not bright) Albrite lamenting about how her pervert pedophile rapist boss Bill lied to her hideous face about not having fucked that 19 year old girl with a cigar.

Turned out not only did he, but smoked it while hosting terrorist Yasser Arafat in the WH.

What is it with democrooks and terrorists anyway?

your quote.....Do you really want to pay the kind of taxes it would take to manage our infrastructure?

your quote.....Do you really want to pay the kind of taxes it would take to manage our infrastructure?
To be honest, that was in response to your seemingly wanting a $0.00 deficit right now.
I believe our economy will improve under Trump and between our taxes and not bribing every other nation, we will be able to reduce our deficit significantly.

To be honest, that was in response to your seemingly wanting a $0.00 deficit right now.
I believe our economy will improve under Trump and between our taxes and not bribing every other nation, we will be able to reduce our deficit significantly.

Seems we still paying a lot to other nations as well as being the world's police force (which cost far more than we spend on bribes to other nations).

Also, what makes you think the our economy will improve under Trump? We are already in the longest period of economic expansion in this history of the nation, we are in the longest period of positive job growth in the history of the country. These things cannot go on forever, our system is not designed that way.

Trump almost doubled the deficit in each of his first 2 years as compared to each of the 3 years prior.

Nothing is getting better in that area.

Forum List

Back