Trump lies to his own cabinet

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump makes 13 false claims in Cabinet meeting - CNNPolitics

How pathetic is Donald Trump that he has o lie to his own cabinet???

Trump told the same lie about the caravans as he did with Mexicans. That their government is sending criminals into the US. Such a blatant lie that only his feeble minded base can believe it.

Trump vilifies the refugees so he & his moronic base can justify the inhuman treatment treatment of people at the border. How else do Trumptards agree with stealing children.

He then justifies holding too many people in crowed spaces by lying about how many show up for the hearings if they are released.

He takes credit for things that are put into motion under Obama. Really, he has to resort to stealing other people's accomplishments? I thought the fat assed piece of shit has done soooooo much so why does he need to steal accomplishments?

He then uses dead soldiers in a lie about NK.

He lies about trade with China.

He lies about the Iran deal.

Why does this " OMG MG so successful" President need to lie?

I guess his base loves it probably almost as thdy love his racist tweets.

In case you forgot, here are the Obama admin scandals. The biggest one has to be added yet, when Obama spied on Trump using the intel agencies and foreign assets, then setup the phony Mueller Investigation as a coup plot to remove Trump via the deep state Obama leftovers.
"Lies" can be half-truths, so we'll see in 2020 who the voters prefer....

Category:Obama administration controversies - Wikipedia

The reality is you have no evidence.

I'm not even going to argue that point with you. If you are that dumb, there is nothing I could say to convince you otherwise anyway. Enjoy your own private reality.

Trump told the same lie about the caravans as he did with Mexicans. That their government is sending criminals into the US. Such a blatant lie that only his feeble minded base can believe it.

Trump vilifies the refugees so he & his moronic base can justify the inhuman treatment treatment of people at the border. How else do Trumptards agree with stealing children.

He then justifies holding too many people in crowed spaces by lying about how many show up for the hearings if they are released.

He takes credit for things that are put into motion under Obama. Really, he has to resort to stealing other people's accomplishments? I thought the fat assed piece of shit has done soooooo much so why does he need to steal accomplishments?

I love it when he says the N-word on ABC all the time. He is so sweet when he does that.

So bizarre. An Orwellian alternate reality has been birthed out of the mind of the most reprehensible POTUS ever. Even when presented with the facts, folks just keep cheering him on and believe his vociferous distortions.

Even worse will be the four more years of listening to you cry.

I'm not even going to argue that point with you. If you are that dumb, there is nothing I could say to convince you otherwise anyway. Enjoy your own private reality.
In my reality Trump had a black girlfriend, Kara Young.
Know any white racists with black girlfriends?
How is that for a reality check? Your turn. (unless you're too stupid to defend your lying posts?)

upload_2019-7-17_8-19-45.jpeg

In case you forgot, here are the Obama admin scandals. The biggest one has to be added yet, when Obama spied on Trump using the intel agencies and foreign assets, then setup the phony Mueller Investigation as a coup plot to remove Trump via the deep state Obama leftovers.

But OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is that for a reality check? Your turn. (unless you're too stupid to defend your lying posts?)

View attachment 269691
Having a black girlfriend does not make a person, not a racist.

I take CNN as seriously as I take FauxNews.

That's right, remember Obama.
The MSM gave Obama passes on all his "scandals" and now whine about Trump's "lies". The constant 93% negative coverage of Trump is just "noise" at this point.
What are Trump's "lies" compared to Obamacare's new $10,000 deductible instead of the $2,500 savings a year he promised? Was that a "lie"?
My 401k is rocketing upward thanks to Trump. Maybe the MSM should check their 401Ks?

View attachment 269691

Why doesn't having a black girlfriend make Trump a non-racist?
The definition of racist is "discriminating on the basis of race". Racists by definition want the races separate. Your statement makes no sense.
Then again, it goes against the dems' narrative about Trump, even if it is a LIE.

L

CNN fact checkers!? Lol that’s funny it should be a comedy skit haha

View attachment 269691

Why doesn't having a black girlfriend make Trump a non-racist?
The definition of racist is "discriminating on the basis of race". Racists by definition want the races separate. Your statement makes no sense.
Then again, it goes against the dems' narrative about Trump, even if it is a LIE.
Were slave owners who used slaves as mistresses or sex objects racists?

That's right, remember Obama.
The MSM gave Obama passes on all his "scandals" and now whine about Trump's "lies". The constant 93% negative coverage of Trump is just "noise" at this point.
What are Trump's "lies" compared to Obamacare's new $10,000 deductible instead of the $2,500 savings a year he promised? Was that a "lie"?
My 401k is rocketing upward thanks to Trump. Maybe the MSM should check their 401Ks?

So, what you are saying is that it is ok for Trump to lie because Obama did as well.

Thanks. That says a lot about you.

As for your 401k. They are tied to the financial markets. Here is how each has done since Trump took office.

DJI...................... 38.53% growth
S&P.................... 32.71% growth
NASDAQ........... 56.94% growth
Russell 2000.... 16.18% growth

And here is how they did under Obama during the exact same time period.

DJI................... 50.70% growth
S&P................. 54.82% growth
NASDAQ........ 96.69% growth
Russell 2000.. 77.68% growth

So, you 401k grew far better under Obama than Trump unless you have a totally inept manager running it.

Forum List

Back