Trump lies shamelessly about his tax-cut plan.

The American people have already paid all taxes due on their estates, so keep your greedy mooching paws off the people's wealth.
How's it going to help you .. are you leaving over $5 million? That's the only way it could concern you.
What does it matter to you? Why the random 5 million? What makes you think that's some magical number that after that the government deserves? How about we set the limit to something you can afford. Let's say anything over 100k. Why not right? Some will never get to pass on that amount so it seems fair.
Who pays the estate tax?

The Tax Policy Center estimates that some 11,310 individuals dying in 2017 will leave estates large enough to require filing an estate tax return (estates with a gross value under $5.49 million need not file this return in 2017). After allowing for deductions and credits, 5,460 estates will owe tax. Over two-thirds of these taxable estates will come from the top 10 percent of income earners and close to one-fourth will come from the top 1 percent alone.

Careful, they don't like facts.
The fact is why do you want to take other people's gains. What does that do for you other than bringing them down to your level. You would be far better off if you could just hand over what you made to your kids. They can make things better for your grandkids.

Instead you want everyone to start at zero. So why do you work to help your kids at all?

Revenues rose for about 7 years straight after the Clinton tax increase in 1993. and deficits fell.

Yeah, but then there is this...

"One of the most dangerous myths that has infected the current debate over the direction of tax policy is the oft repeated claim that the tax increases under President Bill Clinton led to the boom of the 1990s."

The Dangerous Myth About The Bill Clinton Tax Increase

"While this myth is now a central part of liberal Democratic folklore, it is contradicted by the political disaster and poor economic results that followed the tax increase. The real lesson of the Clinton Presidency is the way back to prosperity lies not through increased taxes on “the rich,” but through tax and regulatory reform and a return to a rules based monetary policy that produces a strong and stable dollar."

Stop buying the liberal-MSM bullshit garbage. OK?

Claims that he, and other rich will not benefit from his tax-cut...while it does EVERYTHING to benefit them:

1. removing inheritance tax.
2. Removes Alternate Minimum tax
3. pass through business income top bracket cut from 39 to just 20%
4. Top personal income rate from 39 to 35%
5. Corporate tax rate cut from 35% to 20%

This all adds up to a HUGE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH and Trump personally with not a single idea on how to pay for all that.

And then he tops it off with "Belive me!"...what the fuck is wrong with him and how can his supporters stand by him when he pretty much spits in their face like that and calls them too stupid to know better.

Analysis | Tax reform is ‘not good for me, believe me,’ Trump said. Don’t.

It's morons like you that think the 'rich' just take money and squirrel it away. Tell me, when is the last time a poor person paid you for your work? Corporations PAY people, rich people buy things that are made by companies that PAY people. WTF is wrong with YOU!!

NOTHING of what you said addresses the post you quoted.

You don't dispute Trump lied
You don't dispute this proposal is a huge, fiscally irresponsible, tax cut for the rich.

As to your deflections - take your trickle down and shove it up your ass, yea rich do spend SOME of their earnings, but they also save and move overseas a lot, unlike lower incomes that spend just about everything into economy and increase demand.

Also corporations DO NOT PAY TAX ON GROSS INCOME THAT PAYS FOR EXPENSES such as salaries. Payroll tax-cut for employers would be a much better incentive for more hiring as it would directly lower cost of employment.

Last edited:
I am overwhelmed by the fact that people think that corporations paying less taxes results in more jobs, and more business.

The only thing that is taxed is corporate profit. Profit is revenue less expenses. When taxes are high, corporations plow money back into expansion of facilities and research, which increases expenses, and therefore reduces profit that is taxed.

When taxes are low, corporations pay the tax, and distribute the income to shareholders, instead of building new facilities and research.

Is there noone on this board who has ever prepared a corporate tax return?
we understand, you aren't a business person.let the adults handle it.

shut the fuck up moron.

If you are going to refute something, go ahead. No one is interested in your thoughtless idiocy.

He is 100% right, salaries ARE EXPENSES SUBTRACTED FROM GROSS REVENUES and just straight rate cuts are a piss poor way to increase employment.

Giving credits to employers towards their share of emloyee taxes is a MUCH better way to reduce employment costs and incentivise employers to hire more....except of course our employment is near full and it doesn't make sense anyway in current environment as the resultant receipt shortfall will kill any front end upside.
Employment is full now? Thank you Trump!

Yep, standard MMike idiocy.

Under Obama unemployment fell from 10% to 4.9%. It then dropped another 0.3% to 4.6% since the time Trump set foot in the White House.

Mike says? Fuck you Obama! Thank you Trump!

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Revenues rose for about 7 years straight after the Clinton tax increase in 1993. and deficits fell.

Bullshit. Your linked article, by non-economist right winger DOES NOT actually claim that tax raises didn't increase revenues. Learn how to read.

Increasing taxes certainly doesn't help economy, BUT IT DOES REDUCE DEFICITS.

Last edited:
The American people have already paid all taxes due on their estates, so keep your greedy mooching paws off the people's wealth.
How's it going to help you .. are you leaving over $5 million? That's the only way it could concern you.
What does it matter to you? Why the random 5 million? What makes you think that's some magical number that after that the government deserves? How about we set the limit to something you can afford. Let's say anything over 100k. Why not right? Some will never get to pass on that amount so it seems fair.
Who pays the estate tax?

The Tax Policy Center estimates that some 11,310 individuals dying in 2017 will leave estates large enough to require filing an estate tax return (estates with a gross value under $5.49 million need not file this return in 2017). After allowing for deductions and credits, 5,460 estates will owe tax. Over two-thirds of these taxable estates will come from the top 10 percent of income earners and close to one-fourth will come from the top 1 percent alone.

Careful, they don't like facts.
The fact is why do you want to take other people's gains. What does that do for you other than bringing them down to your level. You would be far better off if you could just hand over what you made to your kids. They can make things better for your grandkids.

Instead you want everyone to start at zero. So why do you work to help your kids at all?

I actually don't, flat tax across the board with no expenditures. Businesses get payroll deductions, hows that for fair.

Bullshit. Your linked article, by non-economist right winger DOES NOT actually claim that tax raises didn't increase revenues. Learn how to read.

Increasing taxes certainly doesn't help economy, BUT IT DOES REDUCE DEFICITS.

Decreasing taxes causes more tax revenue and thus reduces the deficit.

Claims that he, and other rich will not benefit from his tax-cut...while it does EVERYTHING to benefit them:

This all adds up to a HUGE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH and Trump personally with not a single idea on how to pay for all that.

And then he tops it off with "Belive me!"...what the fuck is wrong with him and how can his supporters stand by him when he pretty much spits in their face like that and calls them too stupid to know better.

Of course it is you and your fellow Marxists who are shamelessly lying, as always.

upload_2017-9-28_20-43-30.png

Katie Pavlich - Here is President Trump's Full Tax Reform Plan

His supporters are so fucking stupid that they will believe anything he says.

NOTHING of what you said addresses the post you quoted.

You don't dispute Trump lied
You don't dispute this proposal is a huge, fiscally irresponsible, tax cut for the rich.

Sorry, I don't respond to INSANE arguments.

As to your deflections - take your trickle down and shove it up your ass, yea rich do spend SOME of their earnings, but they also save and move overseas a lot, unlike lower incomes that spend just about everything into economy and increase demand.

Define 'rich' you idiot. Take your 'trickle up' and shove it up YOUR ass!!! I bet you don't get paid by the poor. So what if they want to save some money what business is it of yours? Perhaps if they SAVE some money they will have enough to PAY folks who don't have a hair up their ass for the so-called 'rich.' Just wait you idiot...Pretty soon YOU will be called 'rich' by your sycophant leftist communist comrades at which time YOUR wealth will be commandeered for 'the good of the State' then we'll hear you squeal like a little libby piggy.

Also corporations DO NOT PAY TAX ON GROSS INCOME THAT PAYS FOR EXPENSES such as salaries. Payroll tax-cut for employers would be a much better incentive for more hiring as it would directly lower cost of employment.

Frankly, I think corporations that provide goods and services and employment should have 0 taxes.

;

His supporters are so fucking stupid that they will believe anything he says.

Trump's supporters are the ones that make America economically viable.....Unless morons like you take all their profits and squander them on useless government programs.

Trump is a snake, his prey is the Middle Class and the Working Poor.

Says the one that support social programs causing the poor to remain poor by taking away the incentive to do better.

I do support social programs; you are simply echoing the Right Wing / Callous Conservative meme that they are not only not effective, but that they hurt those the policies were developed to aid.

That's one of the many BIG LIES echoed by the naive and the biddable.

I bet you believe the Republican tax "reform" bill aids the middle class and not the wealthiest Americans.

Americans should have no fear about Communism or Terrorists anymore than they do about stupid people like you voting for self serving pols like Ryan, Trump, McConnell and Tea Party / Freedom Party Caucus Members.

Trickle down never aided the many, and austerity never cured an economic crisis.
we don't. so what are you going to do when you don't have the power to do anything? think I should do what you like? hahahahaahaha you are truly silly.

Of course you believe I'm silly, from your level of intelligence I suspect you think a shark attack or a plane crash is silly.

You're the kind that thinks giving someone through social welfare something they didn't earn and at a level more than they could if they worked is an incentive for them to get a job.

You're the kind that thought Obama being black was a qualification.

You're the last one to talk about low intelligence.

What in your opinion is "social welfare"? Can you name some of the programs which can be described as such?

oh no. someone else may not pay as much tax as I think they should. my world is going to end. it's all just so unfair.

Nothing to do with your thinking, everything to do disastrous fiscal policies and shameless way Trump lies on the daily basis
Fiscal irresponsibility isn't stealing more. It's spending too much.
taxcuts.jpg

:laugh: "Fiscal irresponsibility isn't stealing more. It's spending too much." -Missouri Mike
Trump's self rewarding tax plan will add more than $5 trillion to the country's debt. So that means that not only are we still paying for W's tax cut, we get another $5 trillion to pay off.
The $5 TRILLION question for Trump tax plan: How to pay for it?
bush tax cuts.jpg

Last edited:
Who pays the estate tax?

So they should be punished by an estate tax? Go ahead explain why wealth that was already taxed should be unfairly taxed a 2nd time, you can't.

Two points to consider:
  • Giving one's children massive amount of money they did not earn isn't the wisest thing to do.
  • Allowing a few families to pass on massive amounts of wealth will, in a few generations create a plutocracy, and enable the few to influence elections, and thus the laws of the land which will benefit the rich at the expense of the many.

Says the one that support social programs causing the poor to remain poor by taking away the incentive to do better.

I do support social programs; you are simply echoing the Right Wing / Callous Conservative meme that they are not only not effective, but that they hurt those the policies were developed to aid.

That's one of the many BIG LIES echoed by the naive and the biddable.

I bet you believe the Republican tax "reform" bill aids the middle class and not the wealthiest Americans.

Americans should have no fear about Communism or Terrorists anymore than they do about stupid people like you voting for self serving pols like Ryan, Trump, McConnell and Tea Party / Freedom Party Caucus Members.

Trickle down never aided the many, and austerity never cured an economic crisis.
we don't. so what are you going to do when you don't have the power to do anything? think I should do what you like? hahahahaahaha you are truly silly.

Of course you believe I'm silly, from your level of intelligence I suspect you think a shark attack or a plane crash is silly.

You're the kind that thinks giving someone through social welfare something they didn't earn and at a level more than they could if they worked is an incentive for them to get a job.

You're the kind that thought Obama being black was a qualification.

You're the last one to talk about low intelligence.

What in your opinion is "social welfare"? Can you name some of the programs which can be described as such?
Exactly, what is it?

Maybe if he showed us his taxes we could see how much it benefits him

Trump's tax plans calls for eliminating the Alternative Minimum Tax. We did see one year of his taxes.

In that year, if the AMT were eliminated, Trump would have saved 31 MILLION DOLLARS.
so?

Trump said the plan wouldn't benefit him. that's the 'so'.

Lie after lie after lie.

Maybe if he showed us his taxes we could see how much it benefits him

Trump's tax plans calls for eliminating the Alternative Minimum Tax. We did see one year of his taxes.

In that year, if the AMT were eliminated, Trump would have saved 31 MILLION DOLLARS.
so?

Trump said the plan wouldn't benefit him. that's the 'so'.

Lie after lie after lie.
His supporters like being lied to.

Doesn't the gop need 59 in the Senate to pass this thing? Reconcillation can't be used for long term tax cuts... at least I thought that was the way it worked.

If so, this is DOA. I don't understand why the gop insists on writing bills with no dem input when they can't pass without dem votes. I dunno. Maybe I'm wrong on reconcillation.

It seems like a deficit debacle anyway. Cutting estate tax and AMT is not gonna grow the econ. LOL
mexico will pay for it.

But it benefits the majority of the middle class...

As long as I get mine, I could care less who else benefits

-Geaux

Forum List

Back