Trump lies shamelessly about his tax-cut plan.

oh no. someone else may not pay as much tax as I think they should. my world is going to end. it's all just so unfair.

Nothing to do with your thinking, everything to do disastrous fiscal policies and shameless way Trump lies on the daily basis
Fiscal irresponsibility isn't stealing more. It's spending too much.

So go ahead and cut the spending to PAY FOR the revenue cuts proposed.

Trump's proposes NOTHING of the sort and these cuts coming at a time of blowing up deficits and debt are blatantly fiscally irresponsible.
Every time taxes get cut the tax revenue actually goes up. Then those jack offs spend even more. There needs to be a balanced budget amendment.

Revenues are just as likely to go up when taxes are raised.
How? Taxing something sells less of them. How the hell does that raise revenue?

I am overwhelmed by the fact that people think that corporations paying less taxes results in more jobs, and more business.

The only thing that is taxed is corporate profit. Profit is revenue less expenses. When taxes are high, corporations plow money back into expansion of facilities and research, which increases expenses, and therefore reduces profit that is taxed.

When taxes are low, corporations pay the tax, and distribute the income to shareholders, instead of building new facilities and research.

Is there noone on this board who has ever prepared a corporate tax return?
we understand, you aren't a business person.let the adults handle it.

shut the fuck up moron.

If you are going to refute something, go ahead. No one is interested in your thoughtless idiocy.

He is 100% right, salaries ARE EXPENSES SUBTRACTED FROM GROSS REVENUES and just straight rate cuts are a piss poor way to increase employment.

Giving credits to employers towards their share of emloyee taxes is a MUCH better way to reduce employment costs and incentivise employers to hire more....except of course our employment is near full and it doesn't make sense anyway in current environment as the resultant receipt shortfall will kill any front end upside.
Employment is full now? Thank you Trump!

Trump got his ass handed to him over health care, now it's about to happen with their effort to try "Trickle Down" again.
The cons never give up on feeding the rich, their masters.

Trump got his ass handed to him over health care, now it's about to happen with their effort to try "Trickle Down" again.
The cons never give up on feeding the rich, their masters.
Letting people keep money they earn and letting them grow and hire more people makes them our masters?

So does taking money from those that earned it and giving to others for their votes not make the true masters the leeches?

The rich aren't asking for other people's money. The poor and democrats are. No rich guy gets into my bank account demanding I give him some money. All welfare recipients do.

The American people have already paid all taxes due on their estates, so keep your greedy mooching paws off the people's wealth.
How's it going to help you .. are you leaving over $5 million? That's the only way it could concern you.
What does it matter to you? Why the random 5 million? What makes you think that's some magical number that after that the government deserves? How about we set the limit to something you can afford. Let's say anything over 100k. Why not right? Some will never get to pass on that amount so it seems fair.

The American people have already paid all taxes due on their estates, so keep your greedy mooching paws off the people's wealth.
How's it going to help you .. are you leaving over $5 million? That's the only way it could concern you.
What does it matter to you? Why the random 5 million? What makes you think that's some magical number that after that the government deserves? How about we set the limit to something you can afford. Let's say anything over 100k. Why not right? Some will never get to pass on that amount so it seems fair.
Who pays the estate tax?

The Tax Policy Center estimates that some 11,310 individuals dying in 2017 will leave estates large enough to require filing an estate tax return (estates with a gross value under $5.49 million need not file this return in 2017). After allowing for deductions and credits, 5,460 estates will owe tax. Over two-thirds of these taxable estates will come from the top 10 percent of income earners and close to one-fourth will come from the top 1 percent alone.

Trump lies about everything, doesnt everyone know that already? Everytime I watch him on TV he's lying about somthing. Just like he said the new Republican healthcare plan was going to be better and it was going to cover everyone. Hell the CBO score proved him wrong and just reading the bill they proposed the last 3 times proved him wrong. He also keeps repeating his self every speech he makes, doesnt he know he doesnt have to campaign anymore? He won the election, lol. He also keeps saying that "The Fake News won't show my crowds on TV and they keep saying its a small crowd, blah, blah, blah." From what I seen every news channel that covers his rallies shows the crowd. You know it's a sad time in America when people actually voted this man for president. The man is not smart at all especially when it comes to running a country. He acts like a 9 year old. The man is making fun of John McCain cause of his disabilities and where he was a POW. Trump was a draft dodger by the way, he claimed to have spurs in his feet and he was disabled, even though he play about every sport without a problem at all. Plus all these people that voted him in are so dumb, they didnt graduate high school and they dont know anything about politics. They will believe anything that comes out of the mans mouth, hell if he said pigs could fly people would believe it. Also, Trump isnt a good business man as everyone thought also. Hell if my dad gave me millions of dollars I would be a business man myself, lol. He was born rich. Plus after all that he still manages to go bankrupt in 4 different business or more and has to have daddy get him out of that. Must be nice to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth. Doesnt everyone on here even know the difference between a democrat and republican? Well I should say doesnt every so called republican (Trump supporter) know the difference? Apparently not. Republicans are for the rich. They want the rich to get richer and the poorer get poorer. Just look what they was trying to do in there healthcare, thats some scary stuff when you see people like that trying to take healthcare from everyone but the rich. Hes trying to give tax cuts for mainly the wealthy. Screw middle class and the poor.Trump is doing nothing but embarrassing America. We've been better off finding someone with just a 8th grade education running this country. By the way im not black, gay, or whatever else you republicans call anyone that hates trump. I just go by the facts and for whats right. Just do your research and look the facts up. I gotta give it to Trump though, he cracks me up. I usually laugh atleast once a day just watching him. He has no clue what hes doing, but you gotta give it too him hes trying...........

Right is right and wrong is wrong, libwits learned that lesson in Washington State when they tried to pass a punishment tax just on the rich and over 60% of the people voted it down. Ouch, that left a mark.

Classic liberal division tactic, we should support their hate tax on the rich because it doesn't impact us. That's how screwed up in the head these freaks are.

Who pays the estate tax?

The Tax Policy Center estimates that some 11,310 individuals dying in 2017 will leave estates large enough to require filing an estate tax return (estates with a gross value under $5.49 million need not file this return in 2017). After allowing for deductions and credits, 5,460 estates will owe tax. Over two-thirds of these taxable estates will come from the top 10 percent of income earners and close to one-fourth will come from the top 1 percent alone.

So they should be punished by an estate tax? Go ahead explain why wealth that was already taxed should be unfairly taxed a 2nd time, you can't.

Who pays the estate tax?

Ok. So?

Trump lies about everything, doesnt everyone know that already? Everytime I watch him on TV he's lying about somthing. Just like he said the new Republican healthcare plan was going to be better and it was going to cover everyone. Hell the CBO score proved him wrong and just reading the bill they proposed the last 3 times proved him wrong. He also keeps repeating his self every speech he makes, doesnt he know he doesnt have to campaign anymore? He won the election, lol. He also keeps saying that "The Fake News won't show my crowds on TV and they keep saying its a small crowd, blah, blah, blah." From what I seen every news channel that covers his rallies shows the crowd. You know it's a sad time in America when people actually voted this man for president. The man is not smart at all especially when it comes to running a country. He acts like a 9 year old. The man is making fun of John McCain cause of his disabilities and where he was a POW. Trump was a draft dodger by the way, he claimed to have spurs in his feet and he was disabled, even though he play about every sport without a problem at all. Plus all these people that voted him in are so dumb, they didnt graduate high school and they dont know anything about politics. They will believe anything that comes out of the mans mouth, hell if he said pigs could fly people would believe it. Also, Trump isnt a good business man as everyone thought also. Hell if my dad gave me millions of dollars I would be a business man myself, lol. He was born rich. Plus after all that he still manages to go bankrupt in 4 different business or more and has to have daddy get him out of that. Must be nice to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth. Doesnt everyone on here even know the difference between a democrat and republican? Well I should say doesnt every so called republican (Trump supporter) know the difference? Apparently not. Republicans are for the rich. They want the rich to get richer and the poorer get poorer. Just look what they was trying to do in there healthcare, thats some scary stuff when you see people like that trying to take healthcare from everyone but the rich. Hes trying to give tax cuts for mainly the wealthy. Screw middle class and the poor.Trump is doing nothing but embarrassing America. We've been better off finding someone with just a 8th grade education running this country. By the way im not black, gay, or whatever else you republicans call anyone that hates trump. I just go by the facts and for whats right. Just do your research and look the facts up. I gotta give it to Trump though, he cracks me up. I usually laugh atleast once a day just watching him. He has no clue what hes doing, but you gotta give it too him hes trying...........
Jesus H Christ figure out some fucking punctuation and paragraphs. I'm not reading that slop.

Claims that he, and other rich will not benefit from his tax-cut...while it does EVERYTHING to benefit them:

1. removing inheritance tax.
2. Removes Alternate Minimum tax
3. pass through business income top bracket cut from 39 to just 20%
4. Top personal income rate from 39 to 35%
5. Corporate tax rate cut from 35% to 20%

This all adds up to a HUGE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH and Trump personally with not a single idea on how to pay for all that.

And then he tops it off with "Belive me!"...what the fuck is wrong with him and how can his supporters stand by him when he pretty much spits in their face like that and calls them too stupid to know better.

Analysis | Tax reform is ‘not good for me, believe me,’ Trump said. Don’t.

It's morons like you that think the 'rich' just take money and squirrel it away. Tell me, when is the last time a poor person paid you for your work? Corporations PAY people, rich people buy things that are made by companies that PAY people. WTF is wrong with YOU!!

Let me see if I can explain the left here.

If you make more than me the government should take it away.

If you give more to your kids than me the government should take it away.

If you pay the same tax rate as me the government should make you pay more.

My money is mine. Unless it's less than what you have and then the government should make us equal by taking some of yours.

And of course if you don't agree you're racist. Everything is racist.

Let me see if I can explain the left here.

If you make more than me the government should take it away.

If you give more to your kids than me the government should take it away.

If you pay the same tax rate as me the government should make you pay more.

My money is mine. Unless it's less than what you have and then the government should make us equal by taking some of yours.

And of course if you don't agree you're racist. Everything is racist.
:dig:

Nothing to do with your thinking, everything to do disastrous fiscal policies and shameless way Trump lies on the daily basis

Trump's proposes NOTHING of the sort and these cuts coming at a time of blowing up deficits and debt are blatantly fiscally irresponsible.
Every time taxes get cut the tax revenue actually goes up. Then those jack offs spend even more. There needs to be a balanced budget amendment.

Revenues rose for about 7 years straight after the Clinton tax increase in 1993. and deficits fell.

I am overwhelmed by the fact that people think that corporations paying less taxes results in more jobs, and more business.

The only thing that is taxed is corporate profit. Profit is revenue less expenses. When taxes are high, corporations plow money back into expansion of facilities and research, which increases expenses, and therefore reduces profit that is taxed.

When taxes are low, corporations pay the tax, and distribute the income to shareholders, instead of building new facilities and research.

Is there noone on this board who has ever prepared a corporate tax return?
we understand, you aren't a business person.let the adults handle it.

That wouldn't include you!

Who pays the estate tax?

Careful, they don't like facts.

Revenues rose for about 7 years straight after the Clinton tax increase in 1993. and deficits fell.
They rose for how many before he fucked it up?

Forum List

Back