GREAT AGAIN: Final Reading On GDP Growth Up To 3.1%...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Trump gettin it done, son! :dance:

Final reading on Q2 GDP up 3.1%, vs 3% rise expected

The U.S. economy grew a bit faster than previously estimated in the second quarter, recording its quickest pace in more than two years, but the momentum probably slowed in the third quarter as Hurricanes Harvey and Irma temporarily curbed activity.

Gross domestic product increased at a 3.1 percent annual rate in the April-June period, the Commerce Department said in its third estimate on Thursday. The upward revision from the 3.0 percent rate of growth reported last month reflected a slightly faster pace of inventory investment.

Growth last quarter was the quickest since the first quarter of 2015 and followed a 1.2 percent pace in the January-March period. Economists had expected that the second-quarter GDP growth rate would be unrevised at 3.0 percent...

More:
US second-quarter GDP growth revised up to 3.1 percent
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Oh wow the difference is overwhelming.

Now all he needs is almost 4% annualized GDP growth in Q3 and Q4 just to make 3% GDP growth for the year.

To actually match his 4% GDP growth promises he would need almost 6% in Q3 and Q4.

winning.jpg

Now all he needs is almost 4% annualized GDP growth in Q3 and Q4 just to make 3% GDP growth for the year.

To actually match his 4% GDP growth promises he would need almost 6% in Q3 and Q4.

winning.jpg

Aw, stop being a whiny hata. This is good news. Trump's killing it, kid. :dance:

winning.jpg

Aw, stop being a whiny hata. This is good news. Trump's killing it, kid. :dance:

If that is killing then Obama was a serial killer, having posted multiple 4%+ Quarters.

Your problem is FACTS.

winning.jpg

If that is killing then Obama was serial killer, having posted multiple 4%+ Quarters.

Your problem is FACTS.

Aw, your boy Hussein ain't the Prez no mo, kid. It's Trump's show now. And this is good news for the country.

winning.jpg

Aw, stop being a whiny hata. This is good news. Trump's killing it, kid.

If that is killing then Obama was serial killer, having posted multiple 4%+ Quarters.

Your problem is FACTS.

Aw, your boy Hussein ain't the Prez no mo, kid. It's Trump's show now. And this is good news for the country.

Doofus, I know full well who the president is, just like I know that we are headed for another year of mediocre growth you rightwingers were beating Obama over the head nonstop for 8 years.

And just look it you pathetic retards :dance:now.

All that the numbers reflect is that the years of Obama working alone to restore America with the reich working against him have shown results.

winning.jpg

name one single piece of legislation he's passed through congress that leads to economic growth.

winning.jpg

Your problem is FACTS.

Doofus, I know full well who the president is, just like I know that we are headed for another year of mediocre growth you rightwingers were beating Obama over the head nonstop for 8 years.

Sorry kid, but this is good news for the country. I know it's bad news for y'all loony Trump-Haters, but it is good news.

winning.jpg

name one single piece of legislation he's passed through congress that leads to economic growth.

Hatas gon hate. GO TRUMP! :dance:

winning.jpg

Your problem is FACTS.

Sorry kid, but this is good news for the country. I know it's bad news for y'all loony Trump-Haters, but it is good news.

Sure, good news, like we've had for 7 fucking years now. Your timing on the turn-about is somewhat conspicuous though :rolleyes:

exhibit-1-cover-3-1-29-2016.png

Your problem is FACTS.

Sure, good news, like we've had for 5 fucking years now. Your timing on the turn-about is somewhat conspicuous though :rolleyes:

Well, i think you're making some progress. It is good news. Just try and leave it at that. :thup:

Your problem is FACTS.

Sure, good news, like we've had for 5 fucking years now. Your timing on the turn-about is somewhat conspicuous though :rolleyes:

Well, i think you're making some progress. It is good news. Just try and leave it at that. :thup:

I don't think you are though, because you are a top grade politico tool with no regard for facts or consistency.

winning.jpg

If that is killing then Obama was a serial killer, having posted multiple 4%+ Quarters.

Your problem is FACTS.

Obama never had a Q over 3%

winning.jpg

Your problem is FACTS.

Obama never had a Q over 3%

You are clueless, see graph above.

What Obama didn't have was 3%+ in a calendar YEAR, but had 4%+ annualized growth in some Qs

winning.jpg

winning.jpg

Haters gotta hate...Pretty much sums up all these lower educated white drumpfster fire supporters.

winning.jpg
so do you want him to succeed or not?

winning.jpg

Your problem is FACTS.

Aw, poor wittle Snowflake. The sky didn't fall after Hitlery didn't win. The Economy's doing pretty well. I know you're deeply bummed about that. Sucks to be you. GO TRUMP! :dance:

winning.jpg

Facts are not subject to my wants, in this way my thinking is very different from yours.

I WANT him to deliver on all the fantastical promises he made but I KNOW better.

4% GDP growth? Awesome
Universal healthcare coverage at a fraction of the current costs? Super duper!
Tax-cuts with no fiscal downsides? I'll take two please!
Solving North Korea nuclear ambitions? Amazing!

Last edited:

winning.jpg

Facts are not subject to my wants, in this way my thinking is very different from yours.

I WANT him to deliver on all the fantastical promises he made but I KNOW better.

4% GDP growth? Awesome
,Universal healthcare coverage? Super duper!
Tax-cuts with no fiscal downsides? Amazing!
then what's your issue with the tax cut bill? cause getting that through gets the country that 4% GDP. It's in all the projections. even higher. So why wouldn't the demolosers want that for our country? I'm sorry, I lose it on this.

Forum List

Back