Trump lies shamelessly about his tax-cut plan.

Nothing to do with your thinking, everything to do disastrous fiscal policies and shameless way Trump lies on the daily basis
Fiscal irresponsibility isn't stealing more. It's spending too much.

So go ahead and cut the spending to PAY FOR the revenue cuts proposed.

Trump's proposes NOTHING of the sort and these cuts coming at a time of blowing up deficits and debt are blatantly fiscally irresponsible.
Every time taxes get cut the tax revenue actually goes up. Then those jack offs spend even more. There needs to be a balanced budget amendment.

Blatant falsehood.

Tax cuts at current rates do exactly what common sense tells you they do: People pay less tax, government collects less revenues, it's really not that complicated.

Politico rightwingers try to confuse the issue by pointing to long term nominal, un-adjusted for normal growth and inflation, revenue numbers, but there is no free lunch here, just cranks and charlatans misinforming you, as even conservative economists will explain.
Nope. It happens every time. Lower taxes grow the economy and revenues increase. If what you're trying to say we're true we would all pay 80% in taxes and be living in paradise.

If what you're saying is true then lowering the tax rate to zero would increase revenues.

oh no. someone else may not pay as much tax as I think they should. my world is going to end. it's all just so unfair.

Nothing to do with your thinking, everything to do disastrous fiscal policies and shameless way Trump lies on the daily basis
Fiscal irresponsibility isn't stealing more. It's spending too much.

So go ahead and cut the spending to PAY FOR the revenue cuts proposed.

Trump's proposes NOTHING of the sort and these cuts coming at a time of blowing up deficits and debt are blatantly fiscally irresponsible.
Every time taxes get cut the tax revenue actually goes up. Then those jack offs spend even more. There needs to be a balanced budget amendment.

Revenues are just as likely to go up when taxes are raised.

Claims that he, and other rich will not benefit from his tax-cut...while it does EVERYTHING to benefit them:

1. removing inheritance tax.
2. Removes Alternate Minimum tax
3. pass through business income top bracket cut from 39 to just 20%
4. Top personal income rate from 39 to 35%
5. Corporate tax rate cut from 35% to 20%

This all adds up to a HUGE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH and Trump personally with not a single idea on how to pay for all that.

And then he tops it off with "Belive me!"...what the fuck is wrong with him and how can his supporters stand by him when he pretty much spits in their face like that and calls them too stupid to know better.

Analysis | Tax reform is ‘not good for me, believe me,’ Trump said. Don’t.
Maybe if he showed us his taxes we could see how much it benefits him

Trump is a snake, his prey is the Middle Class and the Working Poor.

Says the one that support social programs causing the poor to remain poor by taking away the incentive to do better.

I do support social programs; you are simply echoing the Right Wing / Callous Conservative meme that they are not only not effective, but that they hurt those the policies were developed to aid.

That's one of the many BIG LIES echoed by the naive and the biddable.

I bet you believe the Republican tax "reform" bill aids the middle class and not the wealthiest Americans.

Americans should have no fear about Communism or Terrorists anymore than they do about stupid people like you voting for self serving pols like Ryan, Trump, McConnell and Tea Party / Freedom Party Caucus Members.

Trickle down never aided the many, and austerity never cured an economic crisis.
we don't. so what are you going to do when you don't have the power to do anything? think I should do what you like? hahahahaahaha you are truly silly.

Of course you believe I'm silly, from your level of intelligence I suspect you think a shark attack or a plane crash is silly.

Claims that he, and other rich will not benefit from his tax-cut...while it does EVERYTHING to benefit them:

This all adds up to a HUGE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH and Trump personally with not a single idea on how to pay for all that.

And then he tops it off with "Belive me!"...what the fuck is wrong with him and how can his supporters stand by him when he pretty much spits in their face like that and calls them too stupid to know better.

antontoo calling anyone else a liar is rich.

Then he should be included in the "rich folks" column, the lefties don't say rich with money only.

Says the one that support social programs causing the poor to remain poor by taking away the incentive to do better.

I do support social programs; you are simply echoing the Right Wing / Callous Conservative meme that they are not only not effective, but that they hurt those the policies were developed to aid.

I bet you believe the Republican tax "reform" bill aids the middle class and not the wealthiest Americans.

Americans should have no fear about Communism or Terrorists anymore than they do about stupid people like you voting for self serving pols like Ryan, Trump, McConnell and Tea Party / Freedom Party Caucus Members.

Trickle down never aided the many, and austerity never cured an economic crisis.
we don't. so what are you going to do when you don't have the power to do anything? think I should do what you like? hahahahaahaha you are truly silly.

Of course you believe I'm silly, from your level of intelligence I suspect you think a shark attack or a plane crash is silly.
I never wish death on anyone. sorry.

Yea, can't imagine you've ever seen any tax form.

Well JC probably hasn't benefitted from public education or progressive taxation. (-:

Trump's tax plans calls for eliminating the Alternative Minimum Tax. We did see one year of his taxes.

In that year, if the AMT were eliminated, Trump would have saved 31 MILLION DOLLARS.

Trump's tax plans calls for eliminating the Alternative Minimum Tax. We did see one year of his taxes.

In that year, if the AMT were eliminated, Trump would have saved 31 MILLION DOLLARS.
so?

You're the kind that thinks giving someone through social welfare something they didn't earn and at a level more than they could if they worked is an incentive for them to get a job.

You're the kind that thought Obama being black was a qualification.

You're the last one to talk about low intelligence.

That's one more year than you've shown.

That's one more year than you've shown.

I am overwhelmed by the fact that people think that corporations paying less taxes results in more jobs, and more business.

The only thing that is taxed is corporate profit. Profit is revenue less expenses. When taxes are high, corporations plow money back into expansion of facilities and research, which increases expenses, and therefore reduces profit that is taxed.

When taxes are low, corporations pay the tax, and distribute the income to shareholders, instead of building new facilities and research.

Is there noone on this board who has ever prepared a corporate tax return?

I am overwhelmed by the fact that people think that corporations paying less taxes results in more jobs, and more business.

The only thing that is taxed is corporate profit. Profit is revenue less expenses. When taxes are high, corporations plow money back into expansion of facilities and research, which increases expenses, and therefore reduces profit that is taxed.

When taxes are low, corporations pay the tax, and distribute the income to shareholders, instead of building new facilities and research.

we understand, you aren't a business person.let the adults handle it.

Well the justification was set the tax rate to remove any advanatage of keeping profits overseas, but that is not what the gop is up to now.

When the greedy corrupt Democratic Party gets everything their way they huge create ghettos.
Like Appalachia?

fdeda2460aeb239ddff772c6c55e6405--appalachian-mountains-appalachian-trail.jpg

'A sea of despair': White Americans without college degrees are dying younger

The Early Deaths of Appalachians

It's sad really. The way the racist GOP tries to point the finger. Well, we need to give them the finger.
White Voters have a 8-10% poverty rate.
BTW, why do the open minded and tolerant Liberals hate poor white people so much?

Well the justification was set the tax rate to remove any advanatage of keeping profits overseas, but that is not what the gop is up to now.

Considering the fact that we are in a global economy now, with Buicks built in China, and Microsoft Windows sold to Russia, there are plenty of reasons for companies to keep money overseas, besides taxes. None of this is new. Ford had a Model T plant operating in Russia that was taken over by the communists in 1920.

But, money that is parked overseas, and brought back to the US to finance research and development for a new, improved IPhone, is still an expense on a tax form and still reduces taxable income to the corporation. So, there simply is no logical reason for a company to spend more money on expansion and R&D by lowering their taxes on profits.

The American people have already paid all taxes due on their estates, so keep your greedy mooching paws off the people's wealth.

we understand, you aren't a business person.let the adults handle it.

shut the fuck up moron.

If you are going to refute something, go ahead. No one is interested in your thoughtless idiocy.

He is 100% right, salaries ARE EXPENSES SUBTRACTED FROM GROSS REVENUES and just straight rate cuts are a piss poor way to increase employment.

Giving credits to employers towards their share of emloyee taxes is a MUCH better way to reduce employment costs and incentivise employers to hire more....except of course our employment is near full and it doesn't make sense anyway in current environment as the resultant receipt shortfall will kill any front end upside.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back