Trump just said, “you mean Mr. Kellyanne Conway?” At press conference.

Trump just said, “you mean Mr. Kellyanne Conway?” He was asked about the husband of Kellyanne Conway’s comments.
Is calling Kellyann’s husband “Mr. Kellyanne Conway” a terrible insult?

Trump is at one of his helicopter press conferences.

He said he did not know Matthew Whitaker and that Matthew Whitaker worked for Jeff sessions and that was why he put him in that position.

Trump said the White House is a very sacred place and you have to treat it with respect. No kidding trump just said that.
Then he said You have to treat the presidency with respect.

Now is making fun of Ronald Reagan.

When asked about putting Michelle Obamas family in danger by accusing Obama of being from Kenya he said that Obama put the country in danger. So I guess that means Obama deserved to be lied about.

He said again mat Whittaker is a highly respected man but I don’t know mat Whittaker.

Trump said that the ambassador from China said Matt Whittaker was one of the most respected people in Iowa.

Trump is saying Mueller should’ve been senate confirmed and Whittaker was.
What does that even mean?

Trump says how many people of been fired from the FBI? And then he listed them. He said they were all crooked.

Trump said the video wasn’t doctored even though they put the videos side-by-side and it was clearly doctored.

Trump said he doesn’t like abusing any privilege.

Trump to woman reporter: What a stupid question that is, what a stupid question and you ask a lot of stupid questions.
They show no respect for him so why should he respect them???
The press doesn't deserve respect after 3 years of Trump bashing.
He's never done anything worthy of respect.

In your Leftist stupid opinion. How about winning a presidential election while spending 50% less than HRC and not being a career politician? Your TDS is so delicious.

4 seats on Florida ballots only had Democrat’s running. Probably that other 3.5
Republicans just lost the house. It’s estimated Democrats got almost 10 million more votes nation wide. That’s triple what Hillary Clinton won by. And now the president is insulting women? And Republicans are “chuckling“?
How many of those votes were cast in races where there was no opponent or an incredibly weak one, Mr. Vote Counter?

How many, Mr. Caller Outer? :D
Well, we can start with the 6.5 million votes in Fornicalia Senate "race", where there were ONLY democrats on the ballot....That pares the number down quite a bit....3.5 mil to go.

Republicans just lost the house. It’s estimated Democrats got almost 10 million more votes nation wide. That’s triple what Hillary Clinton won by. And now the president is insulting women? And Republicans are “chuckling“?
How many of those votes were cast in races where there was no opponent or an incredibly weak one, Mr. Vote Counter?

How many, Mr. Caller Outer? :D
Well, we can start with the 6.5 million votes in Fornicalia Senate "race", where there were ONLY democrats on the ballot....That pares the number down quite a bit....3.5 mil to go.
Lol, so that means those votes don't count? How do you figure? There were plenty of races here in KS without a Democrat running. Do those not count either?

I'm not even sure what the whole thing is about. I don't care if Kellyanne has a penis. I've accepted Sarah Sanders. Let these fellas do their job.

whether you agree with trump or not, he sure knows how to troll his foes and trigger them to expose their rank foolishness.
Well let’s hope he keeps doing it. I believe he really helped a lot in the last midterm election a couple of days ago.

What you are seeing is the reaction of a man losing his marbles because he knows his entire world is about to crumble down around him. His son is about to get indicted, he's getting sued by the state of New York, the Trump Foundation is being investigated by the state of New York, his taxes are about to be subpoenaed showing how big of a fraud he is, and he is very likely going to become the biggest laughing stock of a President this country has ever had when it is all said and done.

So he's lashing out.

You must know what you’re talking about. Post them. I’m interested in knowing.
You're the one who invoked the number, while not knowing the full details....You look it up.
You tell me facts I never heard of and then when I question them you say go look them up. In other words your facts are bullsh!t. OK we can agree on that.

What you are seeing is the reaction of a man losing his marbles because he knows his entire world is about to crumble down around him. His son is about to get indicted, he's getting sued by the state of New York, the Trump Foundation is being investigated by the state of New York, his taxes are about to be subpoenaed showing how big of a fraud he is, and he is very likely going to become the biggest laughing stock of a President this country has ever had when it is all said and done.

So he's lashing out.
Sadly for the nation, he’s already the laughingstock. Member when he stood in front of the united nations and the entire world laughed at him. How embarrassing.

Trump just said, “you mean Mr. Kellyanne Conway?” He was asked about the husband of Kellyanne Conway’s comments.

He said he did not know Matthew Whitaker and that Matthew Whitaker worked for Jeff sessions and that was why he put him in that position.

Trump said the White House is a very sacred place and you have to treat it with respect. No kidding trump just said that.

When asked about putting Michelle Obamas family in danger by accusing Obama of being from Kenya he said that Obama put the country in danger. So I guess that means Obama deserved to be lied about.

He said again mat Whittaker is a highly respected man but I don’t know mat Whittaker.

Trump said that the ambassador from China said Matt Whittaker was one of the most respected people in Iowa.

Trump says how many people of been fired from the FBI? And then he listed them. He said they were all crooked.

Trump said the video wasn’t doctored even though they put the videos side-by-side and it was clearly doctored.

Trump to woman reporter: What a stupid question that is, what a stupid question and you ask a lot of stupid questions.

In your Leftist stupid opinion. How about winning a presidential election while spending 50% less than HRC and not being a career politician? Your TDS is so delicious.
Well that’s not exactly the truth. Which is typical for right wingers. Market watch and university studies showed that Donald Trump received between 4.5 and $5 billion in free air time from the media that supposedly hates him so much. I posted the links dozens of times. I can’t help it if your kind just isn’t smart enough to read them. That’s not my fault.

Well that’s not exactly the truth. Which is typical for right wingers. Market watch and university studies showed that Donald Trump received between 4.5 and $5 billion in free air time from the media that supposedly hates him so much. I posted the links dozens of times. I can’t help it if your kind just isn’t smart enough to read them. That’s not my fault.

He didn't pay for it but received it because stations like MSNBC and CNN tried to disparage him to allow HRC to win. It is not his fault, deantard, that HRC was boring. Trump was interesting so he was covered but it was mostly NEGATIVE coverage. You're so stupid. LMAO.

Trump talking about black female reporter April Ryan she’s a loser and she’s doesn’t know what she’s doing.

This is a 51-year-old reporter that’s been talking to presidents for years. Is it because she’s black or because she’s a woman?
The WH press corps should be made up (for now) of women of color.....should be VERY amusing.
What color? Purple???

And Clinton almost beat him anyway without help from a hostile foreign power.

Lol, so that means those votes don't count? How do you figure? There were plenty of races here in KS without a Democrat running. Do those not count either?
I'm not the one saying that the claimed disparity in vote totals validate my politics.
Really? You jumped right into the conversation, seems to me you're trying to do the same thing.

Trump talking about black female reporter April Ryan she’s a loser and she’s doesn’t know what she’s doing.

This is a 51-year-old reporter that’s been talking to presidents for years. Is it because she’s black or because she’s a woman?
The WH press corps should be made up (for now) of women of color.....should be VERY amusing.
What color? Purple???
I'm sorry. I was gone. I was out doing "stuff".

You wouldn't understand............

He didn't pay for it but received it because stations like MSNBC and CNN tried to disparage him to allow HRC to win. It is not his fault, deantard, that HRC was boring. Trump was interesting so he was covered but it was mostly NEGATIVE coverage. You're so stupid. LMAO.
They didn't disparage him. They played his speeches in full day after day.

Not only that, there was the infomercial on his Scottish Golf Course that lasted for an hour.

Then the infomercial on his DC Hotel that lasted an hour.

They thought Trump would lose but he was good TV. So they put him on TV endlessly.

I know because I wrote CNN and MSNBC many, many times asking them to give equal coverage. I wrote every reporter, every TV show, everyone asking them for equal coverage.

In all my life I never saw anything like it. I retired in July just before the election so this was the first time I ever saw an election day by day. I wrote here a month early that I thought Trump would win if the networks didn't start giving fair coverage.

trump five billion in free air time elections

And I was right. His winning was no surprise to me at all.
My favorite line: A toaster could win with the amount of help he got from the press.

Trump owes his entire presidency to the press he complains about.

Trump got more free air time than everyone else from both parties put together.

Forum List

Back