trump jr and giuliani served with suit for witness intimidation

cracks me up when the cult reflexively reacts with something they pull out of thin air that is most true of their orange lard

you poor little thing. this is what the left did to Sarah Palin. Your side does it all the time, they admit it is one of their tactics and you are so poorly informed you don't know this. Bless your little heart.

you poor little thing. this is what the left did to Sarah Palin. Your side does it all the time, they admit it is one of their tactics and you are so poorly informed you don't know this. Bless your little heart.
Your cult master is the king of frivolous lawsuits. So you can stop pretending you care, now.

Nope. Trump's life theme is his victmhood. He's been whining for over 50 years. He's paranoid and lives in a fantasy of endless conspiracy theories.
While non- Rich Americans were losing their retirement and their home and their jobs during the recession, Trump was suing everybody within a thousand miles and blaming them for his own poor investment choices and losses.

Last edited:
Nice.

These people have to be held accountable. The rules DO apply to them.
And I can't wait until the roles are reversed. When they come for Hilda and Shiffty the wailing will start followed by Old Joe's impeachment.

And I can't wait until the roles are reversed. When they come for Hilda and Shiffty the wailing will start followed by Old Joe's impeachment.
Investigate them. If there is evidence of guilt, prosecute them. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, nail them too.

I'm not like Trumpsters. I don't have any deities to protect.

Forum List

Back