Susan Wright who stabbed her husband 193 times in 2003 is paroled.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021

Disclaimer A: Even though one recent case involved an African American couple, family violence happens in all cultures. Susan Wright is a white lady -- she was only 26 at the time of the crime.

Disclaimer B: Of course men commit homicide 7 times as often as women. I am not going to deny it. About 1% of all men and 0.14% of all women living in USA have murdered someone. Women are more likely to engage in emotional abuse and moderate physical abuse.

Disclaimer C: Murder is rare overall.
In USA, about 11,500 males and 3,300 females are murdered per year. Here.
About 25,600 males and 10,300 females die in motor vehicle accidents per year. Here.
About 50,000 males and 20,000 females die from overdose each year.
Here.

I bet if she would have made it to 200 she doesn't get paroled.

Would have to see the case, proven circumstances and know who she is today. She's lost her liberty for a shorter period than I have and I don't have a record, I certainly haven't murdered anyone.

Wow! in the last thread you posted, the woman "only" stabbed the poor husband 140 times.....this one stabbed him 193 times.....

How many times will take to kill the next victim?????? :aargh: My word!!!

Wow! in the last thread you posted, the woman "only" stabbed the poor husband 140 times.....this one stabbed him 193 times.....

He really is a ray of sunshine to brighten our day. isn't he? Heck, I was just bummed because it is cold, gray, temp has dropped to 30, and the rain is turning to sleet, with the weather dude saying we have a lot more to come before it stops in the A.M.

According to Wikipedia, her 20-year sentence started in 2004. She got released on December 30, 2020. Since it has been over a year now since then, has it been said what she has been up to these days? Apparently, she hasn't killed again, at least not yet anyway.

God bless you and the family of her victim always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yeah, forgive me if this is a dumb question, but are people like her even able to get a job after getting out of jail considering the fact that they were because they were found guilty of murder?

Sue's getting out of the slammer? That's good news!!

I've always had the hots for her. Maybe we can hook up now and I can have her babies. :11_2_1043:

1645659096301.png

She has good taste in knives too, none of that cheap Chinese crap. That was a Schrade 152. Looks like the tip broke though. I could buy her a new on on Ebay for about $50 if she'd skin a mess of squirrels for me. We could have some squirrel stew, yumm.

1645659229443.png

Disclaimer A: Even though one recent case involved an African American couple, family violence happens in all cultures. Susan Wright is a white lady -- she was only 26 at the time of the crime.

Disclaimer B: Of course men commit homicide 7 times as often as women. I am not going to deny it. About 1% of all men and 0.14% of all women living in USA have murdered someone. Women are more likely to engage in emotional abuse and moderate physical abuse.

Disclaimer C: Murder is rare overall.
In USA, about 11,500 males and 3,300 females are murdered per year. Here.
About 25,600 males and 10,300 females die in motor vehicle accidents per year. Here.
About 50,000 males and 20,000 females die from overdose each year.
Here.

About 1% of all men and 0.14% of all women living in USA have murdered someone.

You're really....I mean super-duper bad at math.

Such cases of torture-homicide are rare even among murder cases.

In China there was an execution by a 1000 cuts. Lingchi.

Forum List

Back