Giuliani facing millions of dollars in unpaid legal bills ahead of fundraiser hosted by Trump

One indicted person helping another person indicted on related charges is not loyalty... it's witness tampering. If Trump was loyal to Giuliani, he would have paid him the money he owes him.
What money?

No one will provide a link, and my research reveals Trump owing him no money.

speaking of unpaid bills.... benefitting off other people?

AOC sparked perhaps her biggest row yet when she attended the Met Gala in September 2021 wearing a white dress with the words 'Tax the Rich' on it.

Critics called her a hypocrite for making such a statement at one of the most tony events on the social calendar.

Grim writes that it 'infuriated every organization that had either been told she couldn't attend their event or, more commonly, simply been ignored by her office'.

A House ethics investigation found that AOC was within her rights to accept a free ticket to the $35,000 event as she was a guest of Vogue, which was organizing it.

But it criticized AOC for not paying the rental cost of the dress and other accessories until after it began its investigation.

That included $990 for the dress but she did not repay the cost of the handbag, shoes, jewelry, makeup and transportation to the gala, estimated to be worth nearly $7,000.

Is that why Trump fucked Rudy?

No honor among thieves.
I don't know where you get your news from but Rudy is a strong supporter of Trump still... Trump can't give Rudy money because they are both under indictment on the same case but Trump enterprises has provided Rudy with a credit backing so he can get loans to help him pay his legal fees....

I don't know where you get your news from but Rudy is a strong supporter of Trump still... Trump can't give Rudy money because they are both under indictment on the same case but Trump enterprises has provided Rudy with a credit backing so he can get loans to help him pay his legal fees....
Trump owed Rudy for legal fees BEFORE they were both indicted.

No honor among thieves, Trump & Guiliani.

Well the fact still remains he can't help Rudy when they are both indicted on the same case.... and the crooks are the Biden's but I know you don't care so I won't push it....

The indictments were news for months before it happened... I'm sure both Trump and Rudy's lawyers said do not pay anyone's bills...

What bizarre behavior. You have really seemed to go down hill lately.
No you have... I already told you that Trump enterprise have co signed loans for Rudy but you act like you didn't read it... Trump can't pay a co defendants bills... period....

No you have... I already told you that Trump enterprise have co signed loans for Rudy but you act like you didn't read it... Trump can't pay a co defendants bills... period....
Trump can absolutely pay Rudy for his past services. And no trump did not cosign for him.

Trump can absolutely pay Rudy for his past services. And no trump did not cosign for him.
Trump can't give one dollar to Rudy as long as they are both under indictment for the same case... what is wrong with you?.... your TDS is showing...

Forum List

Back