Giuliani facing millions of dollars in unpaid legal bills ahead of fundraiser hosted by Trump

More tribulation for "Americas Mayor". Those bills are not going to get any less as his court appearances mount.
I worry about all of the litigants in cases against him. including the "come here big tits" case. There wont be any meat left on the carcass when the lawyers have finished with him.

More tribulation for "Americas Mayor". Those bills are not going to get any less as his court appearances mount.
I worry about all of the litigants in cases against him. including the "come here big tits" case. There wont be any meat left on the carcass when the lawyers have finished with him.
That is what happens when you use other lawyers to wage lawfare and don't pay them.

Pleading poverty may be a defence mechanism for Rudy.
There is no point in suing someone who is broke so perhaps this is a 3D chess move to avoid future litigation ?

Or for making up election fraud lies for which he has admitted.

Derp derp. You probably think Nixon resigned because of a weaponized govenrment.

Stupid much?
Opinions of an elections fairness is not suppose to be illegal.... we have a 1st amendment and it applies to everyone not just sick liberals in drag....

Opinions of an elections fairness is not suppose to be illegal.... we have a 1st amendment and it applies to everyone not just sick liberals in drag....
It wasn't an opinion. It was a lie and he admitted it.

But regardless his false "opinions" cost money when you hire lawyers. Why is that the governments fault?

If I have a bunch of opinions about the election and hire a bunch of lawyers, is the govenrment weaponized when I can't pay the bills?

You weren't raised to take responsibility for your own actions were you?

No.

It’s a thing called loyalty.

Maybe you could Google it if you’re not familiar with the concept.

One indicted person helping another person indicted on related charges is not loyalty... it's witness tampering. If Trump was loyal to Giuliani, he would have paid him the money he owes him.

Forum List

Back