Rudy Giuliani Dropped By His Lawyers And Sued for 1.4 Million

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A law firm that represented Rudy Giuliani during recent years of investigations and lawsuits is now suing him for more than $1.3 million in unpaid legal fees, as the former New York City mayor is facing growing bills related to fallout for his actions around the 2020 election for Donald Trump. The law firm Davidoff Hutcher & Citron said Giuliani had only paid $214,000 of his total legal bill, leaving him $1,360,196 indebted to them for work the firm’s attorneys did on his now-closed foreign lobbying federal criminal investigation; The firm handled Giuliani’s legal work from late 2019 until July this year, the filing said.

Giuliani provided a statement through his spokesman, Ted Goodman, Monday night, saying, “I can’t express how personally hurt I am by what Bob Costello has done. It’s a real shame when lawyers do things like this, and all I will say is that their bill is way in excess to anything approaching legitimate fees.” Davidoff Hutcher, the law firm, includes partner Robert Costello, a long-time contact of Giuliani’s - Costello and his law firm recently won a judge’s order for Bannon to pay $500,000 in unpaid legal fees. Davidoff had sued Bannon in February, in a similar court action to what Giuliani now faces."

F6ZOB14XAAANNUT.png

I don't know quite how yet, but with some effort, there is definitely a way to blame all of this on Democrats and Biden. Let's see, ok I got it...In just a week after the anniversary of 9/11; Biden and the Deep State decides to order Giuliani's attorneys to sue their former client for unpaid legal fees in order to prevent him from showing evidence that 1000% proves that Biden, Smartmatic/Domionion, Ruby Freeman, Italian satellites and North Korean submarines stole the election. Also, for them to pick a date so close to 9/11 is just more evidence that Biden and the Jews hate America.

Rudy is in this mess because he hitched his wagon to Trump. Why isn't Trump paying these legal fees for him? He's raking in tens of million in fundraising from middle and lower middle-income Americans.

Rudy is in this mess because he hitched his wagon to Trump. Why isn't Trump paying these legal fees for him? He's raking in tens of million in fundraising from middle and lower middle-income Americans.
He did hold a fundraising event for him recently; and seeing as tho the last payment Rudy made came a little while ago in the sum of 10,000

Maybe that was how much money Trump allowed him to have....

This is how the left treats America's Mayor who led us through the dark days after 9-11. It's no secret that the left's intent is to bankrupt political enemies with frivolous charges.

"A law firm that represented Rudy Giuliani during recent years of investigations and lawsuits is now suing him for more than $1.3 million in unpaid legal fees, as the former New York City mayor is facing growing bills related to fallout for his actions around the 2020 election for Donald Trump. The law firm Davidoff Hutcher & Citron said Giuliani had only paid $214,000 of his total legal bill, leaving him $1,360,196 indebted to them for work the firm’s attorneys did on his now-closed foreign lobbying federal criminal investigation; The firm handled Giuliani’s legal work from late 2019 until July this year, the filing said.

Giuliani provided a statement through his spokesman, Ted Goodman, Monday night, saying, “I can’t express how personally hurt I am by what Bob Costello has done. It’s a real shame when lawyers do things like this, and all I will say is that their bill is way in excess to anything approaching legitimate fees.” Davidoff Hutcher, the law firm, includes partner Robert Costello, a long-time contact of Giuliani’s - Costello and his law firm recently won a judge’s order for Bannon to pay $500,000 in unpaid legal fees. Davidoff had sued Bannon in February, in a similar court action to what Giuliani now faces."

View attachment 831318

I don't know quite how yet, but with some effort, there is definitely a way to blame all of this on Democrats and Biden. Let's see, ok I got it...In just a week after the anniversary of 9/11; Biden and the Deep State decides to order Giuliani's attorneys to sue their former client for unpaid legal fees in order to prevent him from showing evidence that 1000% proves that Biden, Smartmatic/Domionion, Ruby Freeman, Italian satellites and North Korean submarines stole the election. Also, for them to pick a date so close to 9/11 is just more evidence that Biden and the Jews hate America.
Is it wrong to gloat?

He did hold a fundraising event for him recently; and seeing as tho the last payment Rudy made came a little while ago in the sum of 10,000

Maybe that was how much money Trump allowed him to have....
I'm sure the orange sexual abuser took his cut from the top.

Forum List

Back