Trump & Jerusalem: Why is this necessary?

Come on Jillian, we know Israel was to be set up as a secular country, half to the Palestinians and half to the secular Jews, and Jerusalem was to be divided. You so called Jews have been stealing and killing the Palestine since you moved there, 80% Palestinians and 20% Jews, and now its just the opposite. Israelites are doing what was in the OT, killing and genocide of the area. Stealing every moral of land by force.

Maybe if Palestinians had better immigration control, they wouldn’t be facing “genocide”.

Now you know why we support secure borders and tough immigration policy.

what genocide?

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-warns-of-rapid-palestinian-population-growth

That’s why I used quotes. Palestinians were simply defeated and too weak to hold the lands they are claiming. Yet for some reason we are all supposed to feel sorry for this one tribe that was beaten, above all others that have been conquered throughout human history.

I know... I was merely supporting with data.

I used to have sympathy for them. then I saw Nightline...which did a week long series of discussions on the Israel-pal issue. they had panelists from both sides. the Israelis kept talking about compromise and living together. the pals said Israel didn't even have riparian rights and should be destroyed. not a single pal talked about living together. and they teach their kids to hate with a terrorists Mickey Mouse. When they were offered 98% of what they were demanding and Arafat said he couldn't take the deal or he'd "be drinking tea with Rabin".

so at some point, you can't have sympathy for people who lost despite support from every Arab nation....and refuse to want peace. nothing has changed since Golda Meir ... and pals still hate Israel more than they love their children.

which still doesn't mean this is being done properly.

What is the proper way? To continue to bow and grovel to Muslim demands? You are contradicting yourself. You admit these Muslim dogs have no intentions of peace, yet think they should be coddled. If your beloved Hussein had the balls to do this, you’d be cheering it. But because it is President Trump, you have to automatically oppose it.

you aren't talking to someone who really gives a flying about pal sensibilities. but this guy doesn't have a clue....and has created a dangerous situation. you don't change generations old policy on a whim.

maybe if we still had a state department there would have been smarter ways to do this. (and understand that in principle I always question why Israel is the only country in the world that won multiple wars defending its land and still has its sovereignty questioned).

Maybe if Palestinians had better immigration control, they wouldn’t be facing “genocide”.

Now you know why we support secure borders and tough immigration policy.

what genocide?

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-warns-of-rapid-palestinian-population-growth

That’s why I used quotes. Palestinians were simply defeated and too weak to hold the lands they are claiming. Yet for some reason we are all supposed to feel sorry for this one tribe that was beaten, above all others that have been conquered throughout human history.

I used to have sympathy for them. then I saw Nightline...which did a week long series of discussions on the Israel-pal issue. they had panelists from both sides. the Israelis kept talking about compromise and living together. the pals said Israel didn't even have riparian rights and should be destroyed. not a single pal talked about living together. and they teach their kids to hate with a terrorists Mickey Mouse. When they were offered 98% of what they were demanding and Arafat said he couldn't take the deal or he'd "be drinking tea with Rabin".

so at some point, you can't have sympathy for people who lost despite support from every Arab nation....and refuse to want peace. nothing has changed since Golda Meir ... and pals still hate Israel more than they love their children.

What is the proper way? To continue to bow and grovel to Muslim demands? You are contradicting yourself. You admit these Muslim dogs have no intentions of peace, yet think they should be coddled. If your beloved Hussein had the balls to do this, you’d be cheering it. But because it is President Trump, you have to automatically oppose it.

you aren't talking to someone who really gives a flying about pal sensibilities. but this guy doesn't have a clue....and has created a dangerous situation. you don't change generations old policy on a whim.

maybe if we still had a state department there would have been smarter ways to do this. (and understand that in principle I always question why Israel is the only country in the world that won multiple wars defending its land and still has its sovereignty questioned).

There is no “smarter way” of doing it. We either recognize Israel and it’s capital, or we don’t. Someone has to stand up to Islamic intimidation, and President Trump is that person. How good was Middle East peace during Bush and Obama? Did not recognizing it help keep Muslims stable and peaceful? Of course not.

There is no “smarter way” of doing it. We either recognize Israel and it’s capital, or we don’t. Someone has to stand up to Islamic intimidation, and President Trump is that person. How good was Middle East peace during Bush and Obama? Did not recognizing it help keep Muslims stable and peaceful? Of course not.

I don't know... has an arab country attacked Israel lately? or is it confined largely to pal losers shooting missiles into s'derot?

I don't know... has an arab country attacked Israel lately? or is it confined largely to pal losers shooting missiles into s'derot?

Arab countries don’t attack Israel because they have already put them in their place. They don’t attack them out of fear. They know Israel will kick their asses again.

Dealing with Muslims isn’t rocket science, you just need a big club to pound them over the head.

We recognize Israel, and its capital Tel Aviv, we give what 4.8 billion a year to them.

the problem as i've come to understand it is jerusalem is divided into 3 parts more or less. this move in many peoples eyes simply bypasses any attempt at a peaceful resolution and goes straight to FUCK YOU.

while i don't disagree, there is zero chance of a peaceful resolution. that said, can we get n korea dealt with first before we go pick another fight?

You don't do the right thing because it is easy. You do the right thing because it is the right thing to do. This has been promised to jews for a long time and Trump is the first POTUS with the balls to do it.
Do you think that our relationship with Israel would damaged if Trump didn't do this, right now, at this very moment?
Trump promised to do it during his campaign and is following through on yet another campaign promise.

Yes, making empty promises and not following through strains relations.

Having said that, it's not about our relationship. We are the United States and we do the right thing without fear of making savages upset.

Israel is the one that will have to deal with the retaliation and they wanted this. We have to respect that.

He had no right to make such a promise. No the US will have to deal with it. You call the Muslims savages, I say the Israelites are savages.

I say you are an idiot if you believe that BS!

You don't do the right thing because it is easy

You do the right thing because it is the right thing to do

This has been promised to jews for a long time and Trump is the first POTUS with the balls to do it.

Who in the hell promised them??

Carter, Clinton, GW Bush, Obama

and there is a reason all they did was promise.

Yea.....to appease and coddle Muslims to no avail.

the problem as i've come to understand it is jerusalem is divided into 3 parts more or less. this move in many peoples eyes simply bypasses any attempt at a peaceful resolution and goes straight to FUCK YOU.

while i don't disagree, there is zero chance of a peaceful resolution. that said, can we get n korea dealt with first before we go pick another fight?

Saying “fuck you” to Muslim savages is the absolute best message we can send to the world.

Saying “fuck you” to Muslim savages is the absolute best message we can send to the world.

LOLOLOL....says a white mf, comfortablely safe in his mother's basement!!!!!

but he can't be saying FUCK YOU to everyone all at once. that's just getting stupid.

I should post this in the CDZ, but what the hell, I'm here now.

Trump to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital

With everything else going on right now, why is this necessary?

What is the NET - and I mean, above and beyond the anger this is stirring - positive of this move?

Donald wants to create distractions so we don't think about the criminality of him and everyone around him. He also wants to keep his evangelical crazies happy.

This is going to get people killed. (Even if I believe it's something to work toward as part of a diplomatic effort)

Diplomacy has been ongoing for decades through multiple presidents from both parties.

Maybe if the Arab States stop getting the crumbs they beg for they may finally start negotiating in good faith.

You mean just let the fake jews take their homes in the west bank. Gaza, the largest outdoor prison.

see, you need to stop that idiocy. it gets you nothing. it's false and alie4 and it makes people like me who might have some sympathy for at least some of your positions in the region say "screw you".

:thup:

Come on Jillian, we know Israel was to be set up as a secular country, half to the Palestinians and half to the secular Jews, and Jerusalem was to be divided. You so called Jews have been stealing and killing the Palestine since you moved there, 80% Palestinians and 20% Jews, and now its just the opposite. Israelites are doing what was in the OT, killing and genocide of the area. Stealing every moral of land by force.

"moral of land"?

Hitting the sauce a little early today?

You don't do the right thing because it is easy. You do the right thing because it is the right thing to do. This has been promised to jews for a long time and Trump is the first POTUS with the balls to do it.
Do you think that our relationship with Israel would damaged if Trump didn't do this, right now, at this very moment?

It's NOT just a matter of our relationship with Israel. I believe that move will be coupled with AGGRESSIVE incentives to get the Palestinians to APPOINT new leadership and negotiate. You can't negotiate with a rock throwing Intifada for creating a self-governing Pali entity.

It's gone on TOO long. NOBODY to negotiate with that has full support of "the Palestinians". If they don't act during THIS generation -- the window will close. Can't keep this issue on the table and time moves on.

Probably, I suspect, some deadlines will be set to have a round of elections. MAYBE resuscitate the dead Pali Authority.. OR -- find JUST a slate of negotiators to sit down with.

Only other solution to the stand-off is IMPOSING a "neighborhood" solution that creates an autonomous Palestine. To do this would require the participation and buy in from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and involve security considerations and land swaps..

Trump is just signaling that the PROCESS --- starts now.. And that the offer to negotiate -- now has an expiration date on it...

Forum List

Back