Trump & Jerusalem: Why is this necessary?

I should post this in the CDZ, but what the hell, I'm here now.

Trump to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital

With everything else going on right now, why is this necessary?

What is the NET - and I mean, above and beyond the anger this is stirring - positive of this move?
GUESS 1:
To cause chaos so to distract from his money laundering schemes with the Russians?

GUESS 2:

He is the Antichrist as I've feared for a while and is trying to cause Armageddon?
So you don't think the Jews belong in Jerusalem? You are on the side of the pigs and you say you are a Christian?

I suggest you repent from your ways and distance yourself from the godless you hobnob with.

GUESS 1: To cause chaos so to distract from his money laundering schemes with the Russians?
GUESS 2: He is the Antichrist as I've feared for a while and is trying to cause Armageddon?
Well, I'd say #1 is pretty possible!
Explain the money laundering scheme. You think the so called investigations are to distract the shady deals done with the Russia and the clintons and obama and the rest of them?

Go ahead and explain to all of us this money laundering scheme that Trump and putin engaged and fixed the elections under the nose of your black messiah who had control of the CIA, FBI, IRS, NSA, and Homeland Security.

How did orange and Putin manage to do that? Did they break into voting machines in 3000 counties and change the votes?

You don't think you are intelligent do you? Mr, I dont listen to extremes guy.

So you don't think the Jews belong in Jerusalem? You are on the side of the pigs and you say you are a Christian?

I suggest you repent from your ways and distance yourself from the godless you hobnob with.
Ah, Christian love, no doubt. Nothing finer.

What is the NET - and I mean, above and beyond the anger this is stirring - positive of this move?
GUESS 1:
To cause chaos so to distract from his money laundering schemes with the Russians?

GUESS 2:

He is the Antichrist as I've feared for a while and is trying to cause Armageddon?

Inform yourself, Israelis/Jews are in Jeruselum already.

56b32c20bd5201350412005056a9545d.gif
You are coming across as an anti semite

Why so much hate in your heart?

GUESS 1:

GUESS 2:

Inform yourself, Israelis/Jews are in Jeruselum already.
Yeah, and so the capital being there is exactly what in your mind? I don't recall ANY of you going ape shit over the black messiah saying this.

I cannot recall ONE left wing hypocrite saying jack shit about that. Unless you are so lost that you hold it against someone for following through on their promises.

I suggest you repent from this way and people you clearly align with.

The Net positive is the orange shitgibbon gets to suck up to the Christian Right who thinks that Jesus needs Israel to come back.

The Zionist entity is an apartheid state, and it controls our policy over there, which is why we've been at war there for 25+ years.

GUESS 1: To cause chaos so to distract from his money laundering schemes with the Russians?
GUESS 2: He is the Antichrist as I've feared for a while and is trying to cause Armageddon?
Explain the money laundering scheme. You think the so called investigations are to distract the shady deals done with the Russia and the clintons and obama and the rest of them?

Go ahead and explain to all of us this money laundering scheme that Trump and putin engaged and fixed the elections under the nose of your black messiah who had control of the CIA, FBI, IRS, NSA, and Homeland Security.

How did orange and Putin manage to do that? Did they break into voting machines in 3000 counties and change the votes?

The LOVE of money, (evil) will get us every time.....

All the dirty money washing/ nuke energy in the middle east deals with Russian sanctions removed deals may not have to do with the election interference, that could have been a sidebar or byproduct...

Inform yourself, Israelis/Jews are in Jeruselum already
As they have been for 3,000 years.

Finally, a reality based president
Also, long before the stink muslims and their false religion that are clearly (they shout it every day) against Jews and Christians. They chant death to Christians and Jews and they will not stop until every last Christian bible is burned, until every Christian is converted or dead, and Israel is driven into the sea.

THEY SHOUT IT EVERY DAMN DAY and some of these liberals who claim to be "Christian" side with the pigs. The pathetic godless Hollywood who stand and accuse day and night. Which is what satan means. The accuser. That is all they do.

RACISM RACISM RACISM. SEXIST SEXIST SEXIST.

That is all they do. That is it. Yet she sides with them.

Granted, I am not getting anywhere near heaven, but come on Care. THINK!!!

If the justification for this action is to support those of a religious persuasion, how does that align with the First Amendment? If it is not for that reason, how does it advance America's position geopolitically?

The LOVE of money, (evil) will get us every time.....

All the dirty money washing/ nuke energy in the middle east deals with Russian sanctions removed deals may not have to do with the election interference, that could have been a sidebar or byproduct...
Holy crap Care. You vote for the clintons and this is your accusation.

I am surprised some CAIR lawyers have not judge shopped till they could find one to issue an injunction on Trump to prevent the embassy from being moved.

The goal of the Russians was to get sanctions removed, a president Trump, was the means.

Forum List

Back