Trump is Winning Over Women with Families

. Their are many people out there (black & white), who are voting for Hillary because they figure she will get them up and out of a bad situation regardless of whether they might deserve the help or not. Clintons pandering gives hope to all the takers (not those who are not the types about to be talked about in this post), but rather she gives hope to the ones who will use her to get out of a spot if only for a moment or two when it happens. These are the ones trying to get through the cracks when they weren't engaged in the proper things that would help them get out of their created bad situation on their own to begin with, and better yet to get out in the right way (by earning it), and of course keeping ones nose clean. PS. How does one have a doctorate by the way, and are living in a bad situation ? Hmmm, bad economy maybe ? Is that Trump's fault ? Trump's says he will fix that.

Okay, guy, so if the people supporting Trump are the Makers and the people supporting Hillary are the "Takers", can you please explain why it is that the majority of people claiming the Earned Income Tax Credit are in the RED STATES?

eitc_2010_large.png
. You read what you want, and hear what you want, and then you pounce I notice... LOL.... Did you not read the part where I said (except this is not aimed at the people who don't fit the taker description), and that means everybody that don't identify themselves as the takers regardless of who is running. Now do you think a taker/free loader will vote for Trump ? Not happening, so who is left ? Either the takers vote for Hillary or they won't vote at all is my guess. Trump has the takers about to jump off a bridge, and Hillary is trying to talk them back off the ledge, but the crazy thing is that Trump wants them to go from takers to makers, creators, workers, and partakers, but the Dems have lied in order to give them hope in remaining as takers, because it wasn't their fault they remain as takers you see. It was that mean ole rich man's fault.

HRC will win the women's vote across the board.

She's got the 'elderly women who pass out from altitude sickness trying to step off a sidewalk' vote all wrapped up. The 'pantsuit-punishing, drunk early in the day lesbian' vote is also a lock. She's making inroads with the 'multiple strokes per day' voting block too.

. Are their that many idiotic women in this country ? Who would have thunk it.

Says the idiot voting for the orange bigoted misigynist fascist.

Dude your guy only wins uneducated white males. You should probably more accurately access why that would be.

Hint: it isn't because everyone else is less intelligent than you are.

Again, fucking bullshit, and you know it. I know many people of latino ancestory who are very well integrated into American culture. Simply more excuses for your bigotry. And when they were publishing the names of our dead servicemen in Iraq, the latino names were there in far greater numbers than their percentage of population.

I know far fewer who have integrated themselves into the nation and become self sufficient. I tend to prefer soldiers who.KILL rather than getting themselves killed.
Then you don't know very many.

As for your second statement, you are a complete asshole. Did your ever serve? If so, does your dd214 say Honorable? Mine does. And I know that you do whatever you have to do to follow all lawful orders. And that includes, unfortunately, sometimes dying. That you disparage those that have given their lives for this nation brands you as one disgusting individual.

Trump will win the election, and Clinton who thought she was invisible against Barack Obama, will find out once again that she just doesn't have what it takes to be the President. Extreme pandering and lies just don't cut it. It's over Hillary... Time for you and Bill to retire to a nice retirement home. The people need new blood in the office, and new blood it will be.
I'm curious. What is it you think Trump will do for the country?

Then you don't know very many.

I know too many, I clouding my wife's family.

As for your second statement, you are a complete asshole. Did your ever serve? If so, does your dd214 say Honorable? Mine does. And I know that you do whatever you have to do to follow all lawful orders. And that includes, unfortunately, sometimes dying. That you disparage those that have given their lives for this nation brands you as one disgusting individual.

No, I did not. At the time I graduated high school, the POTUS was a man I couldn't serve under. When I went to try and enlist after 9/11 I was rejected from any combat MOS for medical reasons.

On the other hand, my family has a military history here in the US that goes back to the French & Indian War.

No, you stupid ass, pizza has become part of American culture. The Italians, Irish, Catholics and many others came here and added their parts of their culture to America while integrating themselves into American Culture.

If they kept their food and their religion, then they really didn't "integrate".

Currently we have Islamic tsunami, Latinos, Mexicans and others who are coming here and demanding that America allow them to avoid any level of integration; instead demanding we cater to their third world culture and society. That's a totally opposite dynamic to the prior cultures.

and the Germans, the Irish and the Italians do the same thing. It's why we have St. Paddy's day and Columbus day parades... but you have a Cinco de Mayo parade, and you boys lose your shit.

You read what you want, and hear what you want, and then you pounce I notice... LOL.... Did you not read the part ....

Guy, you avoided my point. If your side are the makers and our side are the takers, then why is there so much welfare in your side of the country, even with all the tax breaks and right to work bullshit you all got going on in your states?

People are voting against your side because all we get when you guys get into office are wars and recessions... YOu gave us our last four recessions and our last three wars... Enough is enough.

Dude your guy only wins uneducated white males. You should probably more accurately access why that would be.

. Nothing but insults, but you are the smart one eh ? :itsok:

You read what you want, and hear what you want, and then you pounce I notice... LOL.... Did you not read the part ....

Guy, you avoided my point. If your side are the makers and our side are the takers, then why is there so much welfare in your side of the country, even with all the tax breaks and right to work bullshit you all got going on in your states?

People are voting against your side because all we get when you guys get into office are wars and recessions... YOu gave us our last four recessions and our last three wars... Enough is enough.
. Talking to you is a chore I must say, because you keep making crap up. I never said that our side is the makers and your side is the takers.. I said Trump wants to take any takers, and give them a better opportunity to become a maker, creator, or partaker in a better economy, and that means any takers/dependents whether they are black, white, male, female, or what ever.

. Better get your head out of the sand, because allowing people like Bill Clinton to be in charge of this nation, and what the Democrats have done over the years is exactly what led to most of the troubles this nation, communities and business sectors have experienced over the years. The conservatives are tired of trying to clean it up afterwards, and then getting blamed for it as soon as they take the reigns for a few.

. Better get your head out of the sand, because allowing people like Bill Clinton to be in charge of this nation, and what the Democrats have done over the years is exactly what led to most of the troubles this nation, communities and business sectors have experienced over the years. The conservatives are tired of trying to clean it up afterwards, and then getting blamed for it as soon as they take the reigns for a few.

8 years of peace and prosperity as I (and every one else) recalls.

. Nothing but insults, but you are the smart one eh ? :itsok:

stating fact is not insult.

the only demographic donald wins is uneducated white males. that is fact. it is not an insult. that you and your ilk constantly prove it is simply to be expected.

but please write more things about "libs" and women and hillary clinton and minorities and gays and then whine about how you're being "insulted". trumpsters are as think-skinned as their orange leader.

bill clinton left office with a surplus. we were at peace and what troubled the nation was your people (like newtie) going after him for things they were doing themselves (note newtie running off with his assistant calista and serving divorce papers on his wife while she was in the hospital after a mastectomy while going after bill for a blue dress).

normal people remember despite rightwingnut lies. again, whiny thin skinned wingers might find that insulting. it is simply fact.

Talking to you is a chore I must say, because you keep making crap up. I never said that our side is the makers and your side is the takers.. I said Trump wants to take any takers, and give them a better opportunity to become a maker, creator, or partaker in a better economy, and that means any takers/dependents whether they are black, white, male, female, or what ever.

Yeah, didn't TRump make those kinds of promises to everyone who gave him a shitload of money to attend Trump University on the promise of getting rich quick?

Better get your head out of the sand, because allowing people like Bill Clinton to be in charge of this nation, and what the Democrats have done over the years is exactly what led to most of the troubles this nation, communities and business sectors have experienced over the years. The conservatives are tired of trying to clean it up afterwards, and then getting blamed for it as soon as they take the reigns for a few.

What I remember when Bill Clinton was in charge was that we were at peace, the economy was booming, I was able to increase my salary by 15% by simply sending out a resume,

Wow, your are the result of a college education in America ? Now that's just sad... You make accusations about Trump being a racist, but have no way to back it up. We will be waiting.

IF you can't see how Trump's statements are clearly racist, that's kind of on you, not me.

If you can't make the case for your positions and policies without calling your opponents racists, then you can't make the case for your positions and policies based on their merits.

There is nothing simplistic about Trump's polices.

Um, yeah, they kind of are. Also impractical, but I was good at simplistic.

Now, if you are a dumb, inbred, bible thumping redneck who keeps voting for tax cuts for the rich and wonder why you are still living in a trailer park, something like 'Let dun build us a wall to keep them beaners and wetbacks out!" might make sense.

Of course, if you have a college education, you know building a 2000 mile wall is impractical because of things like "engineering" and such.

The Non college degree voters are smart enough to realize that Trump's policies would be very good for them.

Not really. You see, you dumb, inbred bible thumping rednecks don't want the jobs the illegals are doing. You also fail to realize most of those jobs are being done by machines now, not people.

If you take out all of your bigoted partisan filler, all that you said was we can't build a wall and we can't have manufacturing jobs.

Both are obviously not true.

Walls are literally pre stone age technology. We can build one.

And we already have plenty of manufacturing jobs, I just want to increase it to something like Germany has.

YOu are a bigoted asshole.

Kidding me right ? You use a simplistic analogy that because you have a neighbor who hasn't showed you that they might be racist against you, and so you want us to believe that the example given is somehow akin to an entire movement where individuals and their rehtoric suggest that they might have an agenda to not stop at just wanting equality in America, but instead it wants freedom from America while living in it because they hate it ???

Well, no, you see, most Mulsim and Hispanic immigrants don't hate America and don't try to eradicate anyone.

Unlike a lot of our right wingers, who can't stop talking about all the liberals they want to murder.

Trump is a racist. So are a lot of his supporters. Hopefully, we are a better country than that.

So you admit that Hispanic and Muslim immigrants contain individuals who want to "eradicate" us.

Good for you.

I am against importing people to kill US.

YOu are for it.

170413boston.jpg

Forum List

Back