Biden Holds 16 Point Lead Over Trump Among Women

Women make up half the electorate. Trump has no path to victory with that large of a support gap with 50% of the electorate. Make no mistake about it, the abortion issue is front and center and the MAGA crowd are in plain denial over it.

If you believe anything the New York Slimes prints then you're a gullible fuck.

Women make up half the electorate. Trump has no path to victory with that large of a support gap with 50% of the electorate. Make no mistake about it, the abortion issue is front and center and the MAGA crowd are in plain denial over it.

That is just one poll.

Please post a link directly to the poll so we can see metrics on how they conducted that poll.

Did they define what a woman is?

In any event, if you're willing to surrender your principles to look cool for the NY Times, you should be a democrat

This is a standard that you will not want to be held to if you reference a poll.
If I reference an individual poll?

It is a standard I always meet, so it would not be necessary to ask me such a foolish question, the link would already be there.

If I reference an amalgam of polls? A meta survey? No. I do not meet that standard. . . but then? It really isn't necessary, is it? Because such ludicrous claims are rarely ever made when a meta-survey of polls is presented, is it?

🤪

If you have something other than an ad hominem, feel free to present it.
If you're looking for a specific result all you have to do is ask the right questions.

BTW, asking single females in Manhattan who they support it's amazing that 90% of them don't say Democrats.
The fact that it's only a 16% difference is remarkable, and only shows that many of them don't like Biden at all.

Women make up half the electorate. Trump has no path to victory with that large of a support gap with 50% of the electorate.
That poll has Biden 53/37 with women and Trump 57/37 with men.

If women makeup 50% of the electorate, let's assume men make up the other 50%.

Sounds like a wash to me...

Why do women support Democrats?

Because for some strange reason they've been given the false impression that the GOP wants to take away their abortion rights.
Any limits on abortion of any kind destroys their chances of winning any election.

Forum List

Back