Trump is Winning Over Women with Families

This is a strange election. We have people that directly quote what one candidate said, no editing, and in context, and the supporters of that candidate say, " Oh, you are twisting his words", then edit his whole spiel by saying "this is what he really meant". Really indicates that both the candidate and his supporter are quite stupid.

Yet another fact filled candycorn post.

Careful, you have blood coming out of your whatever.

Which has what to do with women voting for a woman who defended her rapist husband.

Which has everything to do with a candidate that wants to bang his daughter, thinks women who are harassed should quit their job, insinuates that women who question him are on their period, calls women names based on their appearance frequently…

Which is why women will vote for HRC by the battalion come November.
. Women know that the women Trump has attacked doesn't mean all women, but only those women who brought it on themselves when they themselves attacked others. Libs love to use blanket labels to try and make it appear as if someone is attacking an entire gender, race or whatever. The tactic is getting old, and no one ain't buying what the libs are selling anymore.

Carly brought it on herself when he said, “Look at that face…”

As for blanket labels, when Trump says he wants to prevent all muslims from coming in and kick all illegals out….those are textbook examples of blanket statements. And you’re right, it’s old, it’s played and it’s getting you guys nowhere.
. He might have been referring to what he might have thought was the read of her face, you know "just look at her face", it tells alot about what she thinks or is thinking because it has a stone cold calculating expression on it. Now personally I liked Carly, and Trump might have read her expression wrong imho, but that's water under the bridge now.

This is a strange election. We have people that directly quote what one candidate said, no editing, and in context, and the supporters of that candidate say, " Oh, you are twisting his words", then edit his whole spiel by saying "this is what he really meant". Really indicates that both the candidate and his supporter are quite stupid.
. And you can't see these things going on from both sides ? What does that make you ? Selective in your stupidity ? LOL

Careful, you have blood coming out of your whatever.

Which has what to do with women voting for a woman who defended her rapist husband.

Which has everything to do with a candidate that wants to bang his daughter, thinks women who are harassed should quit their job, insinuates that women who question him are on their period, calls women names based on their appearance frequently…

. Women know that the women Trump has attacked doesn't mean all women, but only those women who brought it on themselves when they themselves attacked others. Libs love to use blanket labels to try and make it appear as if someone is attacking an entire gender, race or whatever. The tactic is getting old, and no one ain't buying what the libs are selling anymore.

As for blanket labels, when Trump says he wants to prevent all muslims from coming in and kick all illegals out….those are textbook examples of blanket statements. And you’re right, it’s old, it’s played and it’s getting you guys nowhere.
. He might have been referring to what he might have thought was the read of her face, you know "just look at her face", it tells alot about what she thinks or is thinking because it has a stone cold calculating expression on it. Now personally I liked Carly, and Trump might have read her expression wrong imho, but that's water under the bridge now.

Or he might have been calling her ugly…true?

Or he might have been calling her ugly…true?
. Well anyone can live in the negative all the time, and when one does this sort of thing, then that's all they see is the negative side of things. Think positive candy, and maybe you won't be as upset in life about this stuff.

1. Fuck you and your accusations of racism. If you can't make the case for your positions and policies without calling your opponents racists, then you can't make the case for your positions and policies based on their merits.

Guy, you've said over and over again how much you hate Mexicans and Muslims and how they are making your life so unhappy. I'm sorry you can't see that is, as Paul Ryan has said, the classic definition of a racist.

2. Yes. We've covered that before. THat fact that there are dangerous people here already is not reason to import more. IF we were not importing dangerous people those 50 Americans in Orlando would be alive today.

Uh, guy, the fellow in Orlando was born here. We didn't have to import him. So was the fellow at Ft. Hood and the Fellow at San Bernadino.

3. As has been repeatedly discussed the Wall will vary along it's length. Obviously the deep desert needs less of a barrier than inside of a city.

Then they will all just cross in the desert where the barrier is less. They do that now.

4. I have seen lefties claim that Germany's trade advantage was based on social spending. I have never seen this claim supported by anything other than various Logical Fallacies.

That's because you are stupid.

Let's take a really good example. Health care. Since the Germans have universal health care, they spend about half of what we do on it. That means that a lot of money is not added to the cost of every product they produce. Because they have worker's councils that have say in how companies are run, you don't have the big divide between management and working people. That's why Germany kicks everyone's ass.

Meanwhile, their immigration policies are pretty liberal compared to ours. But that's because they made the mistake of electing a Nazi and they are still making up for it 70 years later.

1. Fuck you and your accusations of racism. If you can't make the case for your positions and policies without calling your opponents racists, then you can't make the case for your positions and policies based on their merits.

Guy, you've said over and over again how much you hate Mexicans and Muslims and how they are making your life so unhappy. I'm sorry you can't see that is, as Paul Ryan has said, the classic definition of a racist.

2. Yes. We've covered that before. THat fact that there are dangerous people here already is not reason to import more. IF we were not importing dangerous people those 50 Americans in Orlando would be alive today.

Uh, guy, the fellow in Orlando was born here. We didn't have to import him. So was the fellow at Ft. Hood and the Fellow at San Bernadino.

3. As has been repeatedly discussed the Wall will vary along it's length. Obviously the deep desert needs less of a barrier than inside of a city.

Then they will all just cross in the desert where the barrier is less. They do that now.

4. I have seen lefties claim that Germany's trade advantage was based on social spending. I have never seen this claim supported by anything other than various Logical Fallacies.

That's because you are stupid.

Let's take a really good example. Health care. Since the Germans have universal health care, they spend about half of what we do on it. That means that a lot of money is not added to the cost of every product they produce. Because they have worker's councils that have say in how companies are run, you don't have the big divide between management and working people. That's why Germany kicks everyone's ass.

Meanwhile, their immigration policies are pretty liberal compared to ours. But that's because they made the mistake of electing a Nazi and they are still making up for it 70 years later.

1. I challenge you to quote me saying I hate Mexicans or Muslims. This is a rhetorical challenge, because I know that you can't and I know that you are too dishonest to admit that.

Also,
upload_2016-9-14_18-51-41.jpeg

2. We imported his parents, and we should not have. A lot of dead Americans would be alive today, if Trumps policies were in effect back then.

3. And the increased border patrols will catch them. Or the increased ICE forces will find them in the US. Or they will find that there are no jobs for them because of increased enforcement. Or they will find that there are no places that rent to them. Or maybe they will be some of the much smaller number of illegals that manage to eke out a living.

4. Interesting theories. Supported by nothing. Except your asshole arrogance.

5. And ask the women of Cologne how that liberal immigration policy is working out for them.

1. I challenge you to quote me saying I hate Mexicans or Muslims. This is a rhetorical challenge, because I know that you can't and I know that you are too dishonest to admit that.

Guy, the problem isn't that you haven't expressed you hate clearly for all to see... the problem is you don't see anything wrong with it.

2. We imported his parents, and we should not have. A lot of dead Americans would be alive today, if Trumps policies were in effect back then.

Why shouldn't we have? You see, back when he came here in 1986, Ronnie Reagan was calling Muslims in Afghanistan "Freedom Fighters" and gave them shitloads of our hard earned tax dollars to kill Russians.

3. And the increased border patrols will catch them. Or the increased ICE forces will find them in the US. Or they will find that there are no jobs for them because of increased enforcement. Or they will find that there are no places that rent to them. Or maybe they will be some of the much smaller number of illegals that manage to eke out a living.

Yeah, none of that stuff will happen. I mean, you might want to live in a Nazi Police State, but I really don't.

Especially not over a non-problem.

And common sense. and Logic. And thousands of studies... but you didn't learn about no studies in Home SKule or Talking Snake U, Cleetus.

Guy, the problem isn't that you haven't expressed you hate clearly for all to see... the problem is you don't see anything wrong with it.

Why shouldn't we have? You see, back when he came here in 1986, Ronnie Reagan was calling Muslims in Afghanistan "Freedom Fighters" and gave them shitloads of our hard earned tax dollars to kill Russians.

Yeah, none of that stuff will happen. I mean, you might want to live in a Nazi Police State, but I really don't.

And common sense. and Logic. And thousands of studies... but you didn't learn about no studies in Home SKule or Talking Snake U, Cleetus.
Mixing oranges and apples again eh ?

Meanwhile, the GOP war on women continues unabated. 20 states have passed anti-abortion laws to hiner women from making reporductive choices. All have GOP governors.

That is why it's going to be so satisfying to have HRC appoint so many center-left jurists to preserve Roe.

Meanwhile, the GOP war on women continues unabated. 20 states have passed anti-abortion laws to hiner women from making reporductive choices. All have GOP governors.

That is why it's going to be so satisfying to have HRC appoint so many center-left jurists to preserve Roe.
Reproductive choices eh ? Why not call it what it is MURDER YOUR BABY ??

1. As I predicted, you were unable to support your accusation of racism. Yet you will continue to make such accusations. THat fits the definition of a troll. YOu are an asshole.

2. The fact that Reagan supported them in killing Soviets, in no way challenges the fact that if we had NOT imported them, that many dead Americans would be alive today. You seem determined to NOT consider the saving of American lives as a valid consideration in policy.

That is insane or evil.

Perhaps both.

3. What I described was a serous program of law enforcement. Only a complete asshole would falsely claim that was Nazi like. YOu are that asshole.

4. You claim thousands of studies but provide no links. Just like all the other lefties who have made your claim.

5. Trotting out your bigotry undermines your position. That you think it supports it, just shows that you are stupid as well as hateful.

And once again, the close minded leftist can ONLY judge people based on the assumption that their beliefs are the only possible beliefs.

You have no ability to understand that other people have different moral frameworks.

Your opinion is meaningless.

And once again, the close minded leftist can ONLY judge people based on the assumption that their beliefs are the only possible beliefs.

You have no ability to understand that other people have different moral frameworks.

"Different?" The leftist bobble-heads have been instructed that there is no such thing as morality.

. Wow, I'm hurt.. :crybaby::popcorn:

So much for diversity, or multiculturalism.

Last edited:

Such much for diversity, or multiculturalism.
. Now see I understood this... You said "So much for diversity, or multiculturalism". Now a leftist would have gotten hung up on the word "Such", and the whole world would have come to an end. LOL.

Such much for diversity, or multiculturalism.
. Now see I understood this... You said "So much for diversity, or multiculturalism". Now a leftist would have gotten hung up on the word "Such", and the whole world would have come to an end. LOL.

God, yes. THey will use anything to avoid real debate. Give them a typo, and they are as happy as a Pig in Shit.

If not, they will just play stupid. Or lie.

. Wow, I'm hurt.. :crybaby::popcorn:

I imagine you are. We're a nation of laws. I know you guys hate that....but even women have rights nowadays.

Forum List

Back