Trump is Winning Over Women with Families

There is nothing simplistic about Trump's polices.

Um, yeah, they kind of are. Also impractical, but I was good at simplistic.

Now, if you are a dumb, inbred, bible thumping redneck who keeps voting for tax cuts for the rich and wonder why you are still living in a trailer park, something like 'Let dun build us a wall to keep them beaners and wetbacks out!" might make sense.

Of course, if you have a college education, you know building a 2000 mile wall is impractical because of things like "engineering" and such.

The Non college degree voters are smart enough to realize that Trump's policies would be very good for them.

Not really. You see, you dumb, inbred bible thumping rednecks don't want the jobs the illegals are doing. You also fail to realize most of those jobs are being done by machines now, not people.
. What you want is a bunch of spoiled rotten humans occupying this place, otherwise the kind that would catch a cold if some sneezes from 50' away, and looks like a frail and pale no protein eating rabbit food eating junky, who is confused, still living in mom & dad's basement, and are the anti-anything that moves type of individuals who stay angry at the world, and don't really know why... They are the type who will be weak, deviant types by conditioning, and for whom couldn't or wouldn't work in a pie tasting job..They wouldn't get a job that might get their hands dirty, much less want to do a job they look down on Mexicans for doing.

Once another nation gets through out digital, technical, defence screen, and if ever they get boots on the ground here, then we will find out just how weak we are here. Part of our security in wars and times past was our character, GRIT, and endurance be it physically and mentally. The job sector was part of the equation when it came to creating a strong inward well rounded American, but we have destroyed so much that we are made weak by it all now. Like I said, you best hope another country don't get boots on this ground, because it might not be much of a fight for them to finish us. You probably know this, and that is why you encourage us to keep moving towards this, because it might just fit with your agenda as well someday.

Last edited:
This CNN Poll is the only good news the Trumpenfuhrer's supporters have gotten in months.

Wait until someone tells them it oversampled whites without college educations.
As opposed to all the Blacks living in slums with Doctorates who are voting for Hillary?
Embarrassed yet?
Of course not.

Kidding me right ? You use a simplistic analogy that because you have a neighbor who hasn't showed you that they might be racist against you, and so you want us to believe that the example given is somehow akin to an entire movement where individuals and their rehtoric suggest that they might have an agenda to not stop at just wanting equality in America, but instead it wants freedom from America while living in it because they hate it ???

Well, no, you see, most Mulsim and Hispanic immigrants don't hate America and don't try to eradicate anyone.

Unlike a lot of our right wingers, who can't stop talking about all the liberals they want to murder.

Trump is a racist. So are a lot of his supporters. Hopefully, we are a better country than that.

What you want is a bunch of spoiled rotten humans occupying this place, otherwise the kind that would catch a cold if some sneezes from 50' away, and looks like a frail and pale no protein eating rabbit food eating junky, who is confused, still living in mom & dad's basement, and are the anti-anything that moves type of individuals who stay angry at the world, and don't really know why... They are the type who will be weak, deviant types by conditioning, and for whom couldn't or wouldn't work in a pie tasting job..They wouldn't get a job that might get their hands dirty, much less want to do a job they look down on Mexicans for doing.

Uh, guy, nobody wants to do these menial jobs and you know it. so you are kind of babbling here and not making a point.

Nobody wants a job cleaning toilets or picking lettuce for minimum wage. If you are doing that job, it's because you really don't have the skills to do anything else.

Once another nation gets through out digital, technical, defence screen, and if ever they get boots on the ground here, then we will find out just how weak we are here. Part of our security in wars and times past was our character, GRIT, and endurance be it physically and mentally.

Yawn, guy.. thing is, America has fought all of its wars by getting someone else to do most of the fighting... so babbling about how we are in danger and stuff, ain't buying it.

You know, I live right next to a Mexican family, and they haven't tried to eradicate me at all in the 12 years I've lived next door to them. It seems like they must have missed the memo.

Let's see....

Ever hear them speaking Spanish outside?
Ever see them have a pizza delivered?
So they celebrate the ethical of July?

If you answer "No" to any of these, then they have been trying get to eradicate you.

Well, I'm sure that missed you pretty thoroughly...

I was an average to above average student in high school. I knew what I needed to graduate and by the beginning of my Senior year I only needed two elective English classes and an elective gym class to graduate. That meant I had a very light and pleasant Senior year, including a Personal Study in CAD (Computer Aided Drafting). .

From there I went off to an accredited technical college and got an Associates Degree in CAD; entering the workforce with only $2000 in college debt (none for my parents either).

I've worked in that field for 21 years now, between 3 employers and now make a yearly base salary more thsn double the total cost of my college education.

I'd say I did alright without getting over educated .

Let's see....

When's the last time they had a pizza delivered?

If you answer "No" to any of these, then they have been trying get to eradicate you.

Okay, let's look at your list.

Mostly they speak English. The Husband's English isn't that great. The kids speak perfect English and the wife speaks pretty good English.

Pizza? Are you fucking retarded? YOu do realize that Pizza isn't "American" food, it's Italian food,right?

NOt sure where you went witht he "ethical of July". Do you mean the Fourth of July?

Nope, none of those things 'eradicate' anyone.

NO, you are still an ignorant angry racist who blames minorities when the rich fuck you in the ass....

As opposed to all the Blacks living in slums with Doctorates who are voting for Hillary?
Embarrassed yet?
Of course not.

I think you miss the point. Yes, it is embarrassing a certain demographic is supporting an Orange Nazi with a bad hairpiece.

But they are only a certain percentage of the population, which this CNN Poll oversampled.
We'll see..I'm not sweating.

Let's see....

When's the last time they had a pizza delivered?

Okay, let's look at your list.

Mostly they speak English. The Husband's English isn't that great. The kids speak perfect English and the wife speaks pretty good English.

Pizza? Are you fucking retarded? YOu do realize that Pizza isn't "American" food, it's Italian food,right?

NOt sure where you went witht he "ethical of July". Do you mean the Fourth of July?

NO, you are still an ignorant angry racist who blames minorities when the rich fuck you in the ass....
If you want to KNOW how CNN feels about Trump, open their App.
They DESPISE him and would NOT oversample.

All of those things are major parts of AMERICAN Culture. If they have failed to embrace AMERICAN Culture, then there ARE working to eradicate my (and I assume your) culture/race.

No, you are still an ignorant angry racist who blames minorities when the rich fuck you in the ass....

I don't blame minorities for anything they're not guilty of. I have no problem getting "fucked in the ass" by the rich, as you refer to it.

This CNN Poll is the only good news the Trumpenfuhrer's supporters have gotten in months.

Wait until someone tells them it oversampled whites without college educations.
Embarrassed yet?
Of course not.
. Their are many people out there (black & white), who are voting for Hillary because they figure she will get them up and out of a bad situation regardless of whether they might deserve the help or not. Clintons pandering gives hope to all the takers (not those who are not the types about to be talked about in this post), but rather she gives hope to the ones who will use her to get out of a spot if only for a moment or two when it happens. These are the ones trying to get through the cracks when they weren't engaged in the proper things that would help them get out of their created bad situation on their own to begin with, and better yet to get out in the right way (by earning it), and of course keeping ones nose clean. PS. How does one have a doctorate by the way, and are living in a bad situation ? Hmmm, bad economy maybe ? Is that Trump's fault ? Trump's says he will fix that.

Well, no, i figure after Trump loses, you'll be back on here saying he wasn't a "Real Conservative" and that's why he lost.

Except they don't do their own polling, and organization called ORC does.

All of those things are major parts of AMERICAN Culture. If they have failed to embrace AMERICAN Culture, then there ARE working to eradicate my (and I assume your) culture/race.

Pizza is not part of American culture. And if you took a time machine back to 1900 and said that Americans would all be eating this Italian delicacy, the WASP culture of that time would have screamed about how this was a Papist Italian Plot to destroy America.

Get it? A Hundred years ago, it was the Catholics and Italians and IRish who were going to "eradicate" America. Today it's the Muslims and the Mexicans. Same tired song by the bigots, different lyrics.

. Their are many people out there (black & white), who are voting for Hillary because they figure she will get them up and out of a bad situation regardless of whether they might deserve the help or not. Clintons pandering gives hope to all the takers (not those who are not the types about to be talked about in this post), but rather she gives hope to the ones who will use her to get out of a spot if only for a moment or two when it happens. These are the ones trying to get through the cracks when they weren't engaged in the proper things that would help them get out of their created bad situation on their own to begin with, and better yet to get out in the right way (by earning it), and of course keeping ones nose clean. PS. How does one have a doctorate by the way, and are living in a bad situation ? Hmmm, bad economy maybe ? Is that Trump's fault ? Trump's says he will fix that.

Okay, guy, so if the people supporting Trump are the Makers and the people supporting Hillary are the "Takers", can you please explain why it is that the majority of people claiming the Earned Income Tax Credit are in the RED STATES?

eitc_2010_large.png

Well, no, i figure after Trump loses, you'll be back on here saying he wasn't a "Real Conservative" and that's why he lost.

Pizza is not part of American culture. And if you took a time machine back to 1900 and said that Americans would all be eating this Italian delicacy, the WASP culture of that time would have screamed about how this was a Papist Italian Plot to destroy America.

Get it? A Hundred years ago, it was the Catholics and Italians and IRish who were going to "eradicate" America. Today it's the Muslims and the Mexicans. Same tired song by the bigots, different lyrics.
I'm voting for Trump because he ISN'T a Conservative.
The LAST thing I want in the Oval Office is a Conservative.

]Pizza is not part of American culture.......

.....Get it? A Hundred years ago, it was the Catholics and Italians and IRish who were going to "eradicate" America. Today it's the Muslims and the Mexicans. Same tired song by the bigots, different lyrics.

No, you stupid ass, pizza has become part of American culture. The Italians, Irish, Catholics and many others came here and added their parts of their culture to America while integrating themselves into American Culture.

Currently we have Islamic tsunami, Latinos, Mexicans and others who are coming here and demanding that America allow them to avoid any level of integration; instead demanding we cater to their third world culture and society. That's a totally opposite dynamic to the prior cultures.

I guess my wife would have the right to say that if Anathema is not eating buffalo, salmon, and venison, he is working to eradicate 'American' culture.
LOL Well, it is very humorous to hear people trying to excuse their bigotry as Anathema does.

Also funny to hear him refer to himself as an old man. If he took CAD right out of high school, he is a kid.

]Pizza is not part of American culture.......

.....Get it? A Hundred years ago, it was the Catholics and Italians and IRish who were going to "eradicate" America. Today it's the Muslims and the Mexicans. Same tired song by the bigots, different lyrics.

No, you stupid ass, pizza has become part of American culture. The Italians, Irish, Catholics and many others came here and added their parts of their culture to America while integrating themselves into American Culture.

Currently we have Islamic tsunami, Latinos, Mexicans and others who are coming here and demanding that America allow them to avoid any level of integration; instead demanding we cater to their third world culture and society. That's a totally opposite dynamic to the prior cultures.
Again, fucking bullshit, and you know it. I know many people of latino ancestory who are very well integrated into American culture. Simply more excuses for your bigotry. And when they were publishing the names of our dead servicemen in Iraq, the latino names were there in far greater numbers than their percentage of population.

Again, fucking bullshit, and you know it. I know many people of latino ancestory who are very well integrated into American culture. Simply more excuses for your bigotry. And when they were publishing the names of our dead servicemen in Iraq, the latino names were there in far greater numbers than their percentage of population.

I know far fewer who have integrated themselves into the nation and become self sufficient. I tend to prefer soldiers who.KILL rather than getting themselves killed.

Forum List

Back