Trump is so jealous of Obama. Must be because

Only a completely delusional fool would deny how brilliantly President Trump ran his campaign.

It was brilliant if youre illiterate and easily swayed by carnival barkers. Your admiration of Drumpf puts you in both categories.

Who's int the White House?

Who was right? Who was wrong?

tick tock....:popcorn:

I understand why you don't want to answer. That would be facing the Truth, and lefties don't roll that way.

trump's favorable rating has tanked. he will be regarded as the worst.

I got $500 that Drumpf wont fool that many people again.

he is younger, smarter and black skinned. Trump is orange, old and dumb. Obama and Hilary take up the space in T's head. The rest is vacant.

1. Younger? Maybe. Trump is old, and probably does not have a lot of time left.

2. smarter? LOL!!! Trump was right about how to win, when all you lefties, and all the political class and all the pollsters and all the media were sure he would lose.

3. Black? Well, that's pretty racist of you.
Trump is a fucking moron. All you have to do is ask his own Secretary of State.

Only a completely delusional fool would deny how brilliantly President Trump ran his campaign.

Nobody who leaves office with a 56% approval rating, who is missed more than any president of my life-time, will go down as the worst president ever, trust me on this, shit for brains dumb ass. But I can assure you, unless Trump give up the meth, own up to being a clueless dust mite and atone for being an arangatan dressed as a human, he'll not only be the worst, but probably will be never mentioned, cause he's that bad of a human being who lies constantly!!

hate to break your heart but this asshole mass murderer is not missed by many because anyone who has seen this video,knows how evil and corrupt he REALLY was.:lmao:

Obomination was a sellout to blacks.many hate him rightly so.hee hee.

you cant expect people to take you seriously when you cant accept facts how evil and corrupt Obama really was.:itsok::rofl::lmao:

Oh and I am not a Trump fan just so you know.

courtesy of russian bots, trolls & an advertising blitz. they couldn't have done it without the roooooooskies, cartoon boy.

Your little coping mechanisms don't change reality, they just help you deal with it.

And that's fine.

Just don't expect any of us to take them seriously.

Trump proved that he had a better understanding of where the American voters where and what they wanted, then anyone else.

Both political parties. THe media. The so called experts. The pollsters.

He was right and they were wrong, and he proved it in a fashion that only a deluded fool could deny.

No offense meant.

you deny pootey poot has been pulling donny's strings since 2013. that makes you a dupe.

every offense is very much meant.

Your red baiting is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

Trump proved that he had a better understanding of where the American voters where and what they wanted, then anyone else.

He was right and they were wrong, and he proved it in a fashion that only a deluded fool could deny.

lol.... he had lots of help from people who studied & learned how to do what they needed to do to get their boy in office. trump never could have succeeded with out major commie help.

It was brilliant if youre illiterate and easily swayed by carnival barkers. Your admiration of Drumpf puts you in both categories.

I know youre illiterate so I will post it again with this fact. Brilliance is in the mind of the beholder.

Brilliance is not in the mind of the beholder.

His analysis was different than just about everyone else's.

He was right and they all were wrong.

Ignoring that is the act of a fool.

"His analysis was different than just about everyone else's."

No it wasnt. Anyone knows its easy to rally illiterates. Most people have the class not to stoop so low. Arent you embarrassed Drumpf preyed on your lack of intelligence and insecurities to get your vote even a little?

Stripped of your moronic spin, you are claiming that "anyone" knew that Trump would win.

Yet, funny, that so few people said it.

Donald has ran for president how many times? Listen, the only reason he ran this time is because his boyfriend Putin rigged it for him, otherwise he'd be on the Apprentice or scamming contractors somewhere
russia2.jpg

I know youre illiterate so I will post it again with this fact. Brilliance is in the mind of the beholder.

he is younger, smarter and black skinned. Trump is orange, old and dumb. Obama and Hilary take up the space in T's head. The rest is vacant.
Had Obama simply left the Donald alone, The Donald might not had been motivated to run for president in 2016.

Donald has ran for president how many times? Listen, the only reason he ran this time is because his boyfriend Putin rigged it for him, otherwise he'd be on the Apprentice or scamming contractors somewhere

Your red baiting, your homophobic red baiting is noted and dismissed.

Trump won because he spoke up for Middle America, that had been ignored for far too long.

1. Younger? Maybe. Trump is old, and probably does not have a lot of time left.

2. smarter? LOL!!! Trump was right about how to win, when all you lefties, and all the political class and all the pollsters and all the media were sure he would lose.

3. Black? Well, that's pretty racist of you.

Nobody who leaves office with a 56% approval rating, who is missed more than any president of my life-time, will go down as the worst president ever, trust me on this, shit for brains dumb ass. But I can assure you, unless Trump give up the meth, own up to being a clueless dust mite and atone for being an arangatan dressed as a human, he'll not only be the worst, but probably will be never mentioned, cause he's that bad of a human being who lies constantly!!

hate to break your heart but this asshole mass murderer is not missed by many because anyone who has seen this video,knows how evil and corrupt he REALLY was.:lmao:

Obomination was a sellout to blacks.many hate him rightly so.hee hee.

you cant expect people to take you seriously when you cant accept facts how evil and corrupt Obama really was.:itsok::rofl::lmao:

Oh and I am not a Trump fan just so you know.

You might not be a Trump fan but do you know what criticizing Obama makes you? That's right...

LITERALLY HITLER U GUYS

I understand why you don't want to answer. That would be facing the Truth, and lefties don't roll that way.

Most of the people who support Trump are on some type of drug, mostly oxygen dipped in Meth juice

No it wasnt. Anyone knows its easy to rally illiterates. Most people have the class not to stoop so low. Arent you embarrassed Drumpf preyed on your lack of intelligence and insecurities to get your vote even a little?

Stripped of your moronic spin, you are claiming that "anyone" knew that Trump would win.

Thats not stripping anything. Thats adding your moronic spin.

I said anyone knows you can rally illiterates such as yourself by duping them and playing to their insecurities. Most people just have the class not to stoop that low.

courtesy of russian bots, trolls & an advertising blitz. they couldn't have done it without the roooooooskies, cartoon boy.

Your little coping mechanisms don't change reality, they just help you deal with it.

And that's fine.

Just don't expect any of us to take them seriously.

No offense meant.

you deny pootey poot has been pulling donny's strings since 2013. that makes you a dupe.

every offense is very much meant.

Your red baiting is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

lol.... he had lots of help from people who studied & learned how to do what they needed to do to get their boy in office. trump never could have succeeded with out major commie help.

LOL! You are claiming that the Russians are better at American politics than either the Republicans OR the Democrats!

RIght there, that's absurd.

AND it still does not refute my point, even if it was not utterly absurd.

He was right and they were wrong, and he proved it in a fashion that only a deluded fool could deny

that is UNTIL the next puppet president comes along. many here dont seem to understand the president is just a puppet,that the american people need someone to blame for the destruction of america that all these criminals who run the country and washington and the bankers are all behind.the facts are,each president that gets in is always worse than the previous one.reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president since then has expanded on cause they want to stay alive and not end up like kennedy.

Had Obama simply left the Donald alone, The Donald might not had been motivated to run for president in 2016.

Your red baiting, your homophobic red baiting is noted and dismissed.

Trump won because he spoke up for Middle America, that had been ignored for far too long.

He only spoke up for insecure and illiterate rubes that heard him talk tough about building a wall to stop the "messy cans" from stealing their jobs. To date he has yet to come through on that promise.

that is UNTIL the next puppet president comes along. many here dont seem to understand the president is just a puppet,that the american people need someone to blame for the destruction of america that all these criminals who run the country and washington and the bankers are all behind.the facts are,each president that gets in is always worse than the previous one.reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president since then has expanded on cause they want to stay alive and not end up like kennedy.

Regan was suffering from Alzheimer's while he was in office. I couldnt believe it that people didnt see it.

Most of the people who support Trump are on some type of drug, mostly oxygen dipped in Meth juice

the fact you seem to worship that mass murderer Obomination.the Trump supporters here have alot to be worried about from this post of yours.:rofl:

Your attempt at moving the goal post is to be understood.

AFter all, you can't honestly respond to what I said.

That would require you to face reality.

reality is he & his ilk are under investigation by multiple congressional committees & a special counsel for conspiracy & there will be multiple counts of obstruction of justice when all is said & done.

Last edited:

Regan was suffering from Alzheimer's while he was in office. I couldnt believe it that people didnt see it.

Holy shit you must be pretty old, yet you act like a spoiled child. What gives, old man?

Thats not stripping anything. Thats adding your moronic spin.

I said anyone knows you can rally illiterates such as yourself by duping them and playing to their insecurities. Most people just have the class not to stoop that low.

If your postings were not the ravings of a deluded, and moronic fool,

that fact would STILL remain that you and yours saw Trump running his campaign right up to the very end and were still completely confident of victory.

THe New York Times was giving Hillary a 95% chance of winning, election day.

Your attempt at moving the goal post is to be understood.

AFter all, you can't honestly respond to what I said.

That would require you to face reality.

reality is he & his ilk are under investigation by multiple congressional committees & a special councel for conspiracy & there will be multile counts of obstruction of justice when all is said & done.

Still desperately trying to move the goal posts because you can't face the Truth.

Sad.

you can say that again.Bush was the one who REALLY was running the country because of that same as Hillery was in REALITY our president from 92 to 2000 running the country with bill just taking orders from her.lol

the good presidents in this day and age,never serve more than one term.you look at all the presidents we have had since asshole reagan and all these mass murderers have served two terms cause they did what their puppet masters told them to do.Bush only did not serve a second term because in reality,he DID with Reagan and was ready to step down and not be serving "FOUR" terms.lol

you can say that again.Bush was the one who REALLY was running the country because of that same as Hillery was in REALITY our president from 92 to 2000 running the country with bill just taking orders from her.lol

the good presidents in this day and age,never serve more than one term.you look at all the presidents we have had since asshole reagan and all these mass murderers have served two terms cause they did what their puppet masters told them to do.Bush only did not serve a second term because in reality,he DID with Reagan and was ready to step down and not be serving three terms.lol

Who did you vote for..?

Forum List

Back