Trump is so jealous of Obama. Must be because

courtesy of russian bots, trolls & an advertising blitz. they couldn't have done it without the roooooooskies, cartoon boy.

Your little coping mechanisms don't change reality, they just help you deal with it.

And that's fine.

Just don't expect any of us to take them seriously.

Trump proved that he had a better understanding of where the American voters where and what they wanted, then anyone else.

Both political parties. THe media. The so called experts. The pollsters.

He was right and they were wrong, and he proved it in a fashion that only a deluded fool could deny.

No offense meant.

you deny pootey poot has been pulling donny's strings since 2013. that makes you a dupe.

every offense is very much meant.

Your red baiting is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

Trump proved that he had a better understanding of where the American voters where and what they wanted, then anyone else.

He was right and they were wrong, and he proved it in a fashion that only a deluded fool could deny.

lol.... he had lots of help from people who studied & learned how to do what they needed to do to get their boy in office. trump never could have succeeded with out major commie help.

LOL! You are claiming that the Russians are better at American politics than either the Republicans OR the Democrats!

RIght there, that's absurd.

AND it still does not refute my point, even if it was not utterly absurd.

He was right and they were wrong, and he proved it in a fashion that only a deluded fool could deny

not me.... 17 intel agencies, cartoon boy.

tick tock....

he is younger, smarter and black skinned. Trump is orange, old and dumb. Obama and Hilary take up the space in T's head. The rest is vacant.

1. Younger? Maybe. Trump is old, and probably does not have a lot of time left.

2. smarter? LOL!!! Trump was right about how to win, when all you lefties, and all the political class and all the pollsters and all the media were sure he would lose.

3. Black? Well, that's pretty racist of you.

How do you make that "racist"? Do you have no clue what the word means?
Or do you actually think orange is a race?

I know youre illiterate so I will post it again with this fact. Brilliance is in the mind of the beholder.

It was brilliant if youre illiterate and easily swayed by carnival barkers. Your admiration of Drumpf puts you in both categories.

Brilliance is not in the mind of the beholder.

His analysis was different than just about everyone else's.

He was right and they all were wrong.

Ignoring that is the act of a fool.

"His analysis was different than just about everyone else's."

No it wasnt. Anyone knows its easy to rally illiterates. Most people have the class not to stoop so low. Arent you embarrassed Drumpf preyed on your lack of intelligence and insecurities to get your vote even a little?

Stripped of your moronic spin, you are claiming that "anyone" knew that Trump would win.

Yet, funny, that so few people said it.
Thats not stripping anything. Thats adding your moronic spin.

I said anyone knows you can rally illiterates such as yourself by duping them and playing to their insecurities. Most people just have the class not to stoop that low.

If your postings were not the ravings of a deluded, and moronic fool,

that fact would STILL remain that you and yours saw Trump running his campaign right up to the very end and were still completely confident of victory.

THe New York Times was giving Hillary a 95% chance of winning, election day.
Like I said. You are illiterate. The moment Drumpf won the GOP nod. I saw you morons lining up to vote for him. My only flaw was that I was sure there couldnt be that many ignorant under educated voters left in the US in this day and age.

he is younger, smarter and black skinned. Trump is orange, old and dumb. Obama and Hilary take up the space in T's head. The rest is vacant.

2. smarter? LOL!!! Trump was right about how to win, when all you lefties, and all the political class and all the pollsters and all the media were sure he would lose.

ORANGE LIVES MATTER

$1,000,000.00 so far has been spent paying for president moron's legal fees since july regarding mueller's investigation paid for by the dupes donating to the RNC. haaaaaaaaaaaaa........................

Just a million dollars? Why so cheap...

Your little coping mechanisms don't change reality, they just help you deal with it.

And that's fine.

Just don't expect any of us to take them seriously.

No offense meant.

you deny pootey poot has been pulling donny's strings since 2013. that makes you a dupe.

every offense is very much meant.

Your red baiting is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

lol.... he had lots of help from people who studied & learned how to do what they needed to do to get their boy in office. trump never could have succeeded with out major commie help.

LOL! You are claiming that the Russians are better at American politics than either the Republicans OR the Democrats!

RIght there, that's absurd.

AND it still does not refute my point, even if it was not utterly absurd.

He was right and they were wrong, and he proved it in a fashion that only a deluded fool could deny

not me.... 17 intel agencies, cartoon boy.

tick tock....

Any spy that tried to tell me that the RUSSIANS are better at us politics that us politicians I will laugh in his face.

Trump was right and they all, YOU ALL were wrong.

And he proved in in a fashion that only a deluded fool could deny.

new-york-times-forecast.jpg

Like I said. You are illiterate. The moment Drumpf won the GOP nod. I saw you morons lining up to vote for him. My only flaw was that I was sure there couldnt be that many ignorant under educated voters left in the US in this day and age.

Your only flaw? Your flaws are legion, old man. Tell us again how all the history books were falsified by racist white people.

I think that black is a race, and you seem to think that being it is better.

THat's the text book definition of racism.

I know you libs think it is just something to throw at people when it suits your purpose to do so, but it is a real word with a real, formal definition.

And you met it.

Racist.

Zatso? Why, because you just pulled that out of your ass?

Or do you have a link?

A quote?

Anything?

Toilet paper?

I know you libs think it is just something to throw at people when it suits your purpose to do so, but it is a real word with a real, formal definition.

And YOU're the wag who threw it out there Bobo. I'm asking how you got there.
Now quit pussyfooting and answer that.

Brilliance is not in the mind of the beholder.

His analysis was different than just about everyone else's.

He was right and they all were wrong.

Ignoring that is the act of a fool.

No it wasnt. Anyone knows its easy to rally illiterates. Most people have the class not to stoop so low. Arent you embarrassed Drumpf preyed on your lack of intelligence and insecurities to get your vote even a little?

Stripped of your moronic spin, you are claiming that "anyone" knew that Trump would win.

I said anyone knows you can rally illiterates such as yourself by duping them and playing to their insecurities. Most people just have the class not to stoop that low.

that fact would STILL remain that you and yours saw Trump running his campaign right up to the very end and were still completely confident of victory.

YOur moron spin aside, the lefties on this site, in the msm, in the dem party, ect.

they didn't see it. THey were confident right up to the point when the real vote totals started rolling in.

They were fucking stupid, and Trump was fucking brilliant.

Eat that, dumbass.

And you met it.

Racist.

you sound so defensive. i wonder why. :laugh2:

Or do you have a link?

A quote?

Anything?

Toilet paper?

You just said, in the portion of the post you cut, that Trump was jealous of Obama, because Obama was black and Trump was not.

WTF is wrong with you? JUST how stupid are you?

you can say that again.Bush was the one who REALLY was running the country because of that same as Hillery was in REALITY our president from 92 to 2000 running the country with bill just taking orders from her.lol

the good presidents in this day and age,never serve more than one term.you look at all the presidents we have had since asshole reagan and all these mass murderers have served two terms cause they did what their puppet masters told them to do.Bush only did not serve a second term because in reality,he DID with Reagan and was ready to step down and not be serving three terms.lol

Who did you vote for..?

I voted for Trump but that was ONLY because of who the other alternatives were. anybody who knows the clintons knows that they are pals with the Bushs and are both mass murderers and both globalists. Ron Paul is the one I WANTED and had confidance he would be our first REAL president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers but he was not running so I reluctantly voted for Trump because the alternative was an evil witch who would just contiune the same ole,same ole destrction of america the clintons,bushs and Obama have all done and since he was not a career politician he might be different.

But it looks like he now understands though if he does not serve his masters he will suffer the same fate as kennedy.He might have had good intentions coming in as a president and i think he really did WANT to fight the deep state,but he has seen it is a losing cause and looks like he has given in to them and crossed over to the dark side with the Bushs,Clintons,and Obama.:(

ORANGE LIVES MATTER

Orange face paint however ---- not so much.

[I think that black is a race, and you seem to think that being it is better.

And you met it.

Racist.

you sound so defensive. i wonder why. :laugh2:

Standard lefty tactic.

Say something offensive and when people respond appropriately act as though there is something wrong with them for taking offense.

You can take your dishonest games and shove them up your ass.

Or do you have a link?

A quote?

Anything?

Toilet paper?

You just said, in the portion of the post you cut, that Trump was jealous of Obama, because Obama was black and Trump was not.

WTF is wrong with you? JUST how stupid are you?

That's not my quote, you bumbling mindless fuck.

you can say that again.Bush was the one who REALLY was running the country because of that same as Hillery was in REALITY our president from 92 to 2000 running the country with bill just taking orders from her.lol

the good presidents in this day and age,never serve more than one term.you look at all the presidents we have had since asshole reagan and all these mass murderers have served two terms cause they did what their puppet masters told them to do.Bush only did not serve a second term because in reality,he DID with Reagan and was ready to step down and not be serving three terms.lol

Who did you vote for..?

I voted for Trump but that was ONLY because of who the other alternatives were. anybody who knows the clintons knows that they are pals with the Bushs and are both mass murderers and both globalists. Ron Paul is the one I WANTED and had confidance he would be our first REAL president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers but he was not running so I reluctantly voted for Trump because the alternative was an evil witch who would just contiune the same ole,same ole destrction of america the clintons,bushs and Obama have all done and since he was not a career politician he might be different.

But it looks like he now understands though if he does not serve his masters he will suffer the same fate as kennedy.He might have had good intentions coming in as a president and i think he really did WANT to fight the deep state,but he has seen it is a losing cause and looks like he has given in to them and crossed over to the dark side with the Bushs,Clintons,and Obama.:(

Well I admit I wasn't thrilled with the Afghanistan thing or the Saudi arms deal but other than that, he's doing alright and seems to piss off the establishment daily.

YOur moron spin aside, the lefties on this site, in the msm, in the dem party, ect.

they didn't see it. THey were confident right up to the point when the real vote totals started rolling in.

They were fucking stupid, and Trump was fucking brilliant.

Eat that, dumbass.
Nope. You and your ilk were stupid. Drumpf hoped against hope there were enough stupid, insecure morons such as yourself waiting around. Even then he lost the popular vote.

Forum List

Back