Trump is running out of "excuses"....

The above Trump cult member is just as unhinged as his orange turd..........Bitch all you want....its YOUR clown who is facing serious crimes.........I'd suggest that Trump buy a dacha outside of Moscow........like that lovers can be better united.

Comrade, what part of my post was not 100% factual?

Oh and fucking liar;

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232

}

You Communist are such piles of shit. Not a hint of integrity in any of you.
Integrity ?? No republican dare mention that word ,,,even libertarian radicals

You have no idea what the word means, Comrade. No one in your filthy party has any, nor anyone who would stoop to associate with you...
How could we have any? Trump the repub senate and their lame brain followers have it all

You don't. You have your Stalinist party - that leaves NO room for honor or integrity.
Un you know of a poster billy kinetta?? You and he should start a TV show Something like Laurel and Hardy Bri can be the MC

You don't. You have your Stalinist party - that leaves NO room for honor or integrity.

You know, I don;t like to wrestle with pigs like you for too long, BUT, when you call others "Stalinists" you should first ask gown ups WHO is in love with ex-KGB Putin........and who Putin hates.

Trump just gave a chunk of the ME to his lover, Vlad Putin as a birthday present.

If we recapped the last 2 plus years, we would note that Trump has been able to hold on to his base through a series of "excuses" that would have demolished any other administration.

From Papadopolous being just a "coffee boy"....to Manafort and Gates being part of his administration for just a "short while".........From the multiple resignation of most of his cabinet for a series of corrupt behaviors...to the appointing of other staff as simply "Acting so and so..."

From refusal of revealing his tax returns (as he repeatedly had promised) ....to his bullshit unfulfilled promises of a better and cheaper health program and a beautiful wall....To his tax scam and moronic trade deals.....To stabbing the back of our allies, etc.

The walls are closing in on this corrupt and unethical Trump catastrophe.......and only delusional folks on here still believe that this clown will survive the oncoming onslaught.

Trump's slogan for 2020 should be "Vote for me to keep me out of prison.....please.)

How come you always start threads speaking for you and the mouse in your pocket?

That and the balance of all your threads are from a subjective point of view.

My mouse and I feel Trump is an evil-doer. He's going to set traps for my mouse, and conservatives are just complacent.

You know, I don;t like to wrestle with pigs like you for too long, BUT, when you call others "Stalinists" you should first ask gown ups WHO is in love with ex-KGB Putin........and who Putin hates.

Trump just gave a chunk of the ME to his lover, Putin, to Vlad as a birthday present.
Erdogvan going to visit Putin Going to laugh their asses off over what a dummy America has at it's head

Russia Iran ,all our enemies hit the BIG jackpot when Republican fools get the trump moron a job

Trump just gave a chunk of the ME to his lover, Putin, to Vlad as a birthday present.
Erdogvan going to visit Putin Going to laugh their asses off over what a dummy America has at it's head

....and don't forget who else is benefiting from Trump's "present" to Putin and Erdogan....

4bb5ec00abca46db966d0c49a61e8689_18.jpg

lol the 3 amigos Trump should be there too but they probably were laughing too hard

Clinton committed more far serious crimes than Nixon, and douchebags like you defended him to the last man.

Who do you think you're fooling?

You'll always have Clinton to bitch about, middle-finger-asshole.....Right NOW its your orange turd who is getting impeached and will be facing prison time unless pardoned.......LIVE WITH IT........LOL

No he's not going to escape prison.

He may escape federal prison. Most of us fully expect pence to pardon him if he either quits or is found guilty in the Senate and thrown out of office.

However, he can't escape state prosecution and prison.

So he can get all the federal pardons he wants. Only the governor of the state he's prosecuted in can pardon him or prevent him from spending time in prison. Same with is criminal family and administration.

You support the people who are destroying our Constitution. They are turning this country into a police state where the government monitors people who criticize the government and Dim politicians.

Your diaper rash has you in a bad mood, middle-finger-baby...

You'll soon find out WHO is fucking up with our Constitution and that rash will spread....LOL...
We already know. Judicial Watch obtained the documents that prove it. That former Ukraine ambassador you admire so much was caught red handed asking the State Depart to monitor conservative journalists. You Komrades call her a hero when she's actually a Stalinist thug.

Clinton committed more far serious crimes than Nixon, and douchebags like you defended him to the last man.

You'll always have Clinton to bitch about, middle-finger-asshole.....Right NOW its your orange turd who is getting impeached and will be facing prison time unless pardoned.......LIVE WITH IT........LOL

No he's not going to escape prison.

He may escape federal prison. Most of us fully expect pence to pardon him if he either quits or is found guilty in the Senate and thrown out of office.

However, he can't escape state prosecution and prison.

So he can get all the federal pardons he wants. Only the governor of the state he's prosecuted in can pardon him or prevent him from spending time in prison. Same with is criminal family and administration.
Prosecution for what, getting elected?

You support the people who are destroying our Constitution. They are turning this country into a police state where the government monitors people who criticize the government and Dim politicians.

You'll soon find out WHO is fucking up with our Constitution and that rash will spread....LOL...
I already know. The Stalinist thugs you admire are the ones who are fucking with the Constitution.

Well please show me all 8 years of Obama's returns.

Apologize and thank Dana for showing you Obama's tax returns.........That is, if you have any testicles left after all that orange kool-aid binges.

No reason to apologize, my question still stands. How does one become worth 100 million on a presidents salary? Where did all his money come from? Ya'll bitch about Trump "enriching himself" and EMOLUMENTS EMOLUMENTS but NOBODY fucking asked where the Oreo made all HIS money while president. Trump was worth far more before becoming president than now. He's not even drawing a salary. Obama became a multi millionaire while president. 35 times what he made as president.

Trump has a property and wants to rent it out as president. Liberals scream EMOLUMENTS even though 2/3 don't even know what the fuck it means.

Obama writes a book, sells it as president. Makes 100 million. Liberals scream ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Fuck off you fucking liberal idiots. You can take you faux outrage and shove it up your collectively dumb liberal asses.

Last edited:

I already know. The Stalinist thugs you admire are the ones who are fucking with the Constitution.
How can you say that when the guy you support is nothing but a russian putin kiss ass?

Well please show me all 8 years of Obama's returns.

Apologize and thank Dana for showing you Obama's tax returns.........That is, if you have any testicles left after all that orange kool-aid binges.

No reason to apologize, my question still stands. How does one become worth 100 million on a presidents salary? Where did all his money come from? Ya'll bitch about Trump "enriching himself" and EMOLUMENTS EMOLUMENTS but NOBODY fucking asked where the Oreo made all HIS money while president.

Trump has a property and wants to rent it out as president. Liberals scream EMOLUMENTS even though 2/3 don't even know what the fuck it means.

Obama writes a book, sells it as president. Makes 100 million. Liberals scream ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Fuck off you fucking liberal idiots. You can take you faux outrage and shove it up your collectively dumb liberal asses.
Here airplane
Trump Says Obama Is Violating Emoluments Clause Even ...

https://www.politicususa.com › 2019/08/13 › trump-obama-emolument-cla...

Aug 13, 2019 - By spewing nonsense about Barack Obama's post-presidency book deal, ... The emoluments clause applies to federal officeholders, not private ...
Obama Ethics Official: Trump Violated the Emoluments Clause

https://www.thedailybeast.com › obama-ethics-official-trump-violated-the-...

“This is a violation of the Emoluments Clause. ... Trump has been under fire for notdivesting from his businesses, which include licensing his name out to ...

airplane Did you get this far??
Trump is trying to distract from his own financial conflicts
By spewing nonsense about Barack Obama’s post-presidency book deal, Donald Trump is trying to distract from his own conflicts of interest when it comes to his business dealings.

While Obama signed a lucrative book deal after leaving office, Trump is profiting from the presidency each and every day.

As was previously reported, Saudi Arabian lobbyists pumped hundreds of thousands of dollars into Trump’s D.C. hotel in 2017 alone. In 2016, within a month of Trump’s election victory, the Saudis paid for a whopping 500 nights at his D.C. hotel, according to The Washington Post.

The Post also noted last year that revenue at Trump’s hotel in New York went up for the first time in two years last spring thanks to a boost from the Saudis.

Trump likes to complain, as he did again on Tuesday, that the presidency has cost him a fortune, but there is no evidence to support that claim.

In fact, the more we discover about Donald Trump’s financial interests, the more it appears he is profiting from the presidency.

Using political powers for personal gain not the countries IMPEACH the POS ,,,,Come on Republicans Do something constructive for your country Help take him down

Forum List

Back