Trump is running out of "excuses"....

Remember: Nixon ALSO called his investigative woes a "witch hunt"...and look what happened.....lol
Yes the deep state got Nixon. So maybe they will get Donny too. Why would anyone in their right mind support the deep state?

Remember: Nixon ALSO called his investigative woes a "witch hunt"...and look what happened.....lol
Nixon was also right. The difference here is that the accusations against Trump are totally fictional.

Yes the deep state got Nixon. So maybe they will get Donny too. Why would anyone in their right mind support the deep state?

That orange kool-aid that Trump cult members drink daily.....as you also must.........have labeled "deep state" what once was known as Constitutional norms........

Yes, yes, you're paying the price for having joined a cult....

I was listening to Chris Cuomo on POTUS 124 SiriusXM's and he stated Trump should not be impeached over Ukraine...

So is Chris now a Trumpster?

How about Michael Smerconish?

Reaching THAT type of conclusion is a bit moronic........

As I've often mentioned on here.....IMAGINE, just imagine had Obama dome just a few of those offenses mentioned in my O/P....just what right wing dimwits would be doing.......(besides setting crosses on fire, that is.)

You want to play with the Devil Nat?

What would the right would have done if Obama or Clinton had done this?

You and I both know the answer so why ask???

Simple, you want me on record so here it is and the right would have called for IMPEACHMENT!

Yes, I said it!

Now your turn boy!

If we recapped the last 2 plus years, we would note that Trump has been able to hold on to his base through a series of "excuses" that would have demolished any other administration.

From Papadopolous being just a "coffee boy"....to Manafort and Gates being part of his administration for just a "short while".........From the multiple resignation of most of his cabinet for a series of corrupt behaviors...to the appointing of other staff as simply "Acting so and so..."

From refusal of revealing his tax returns (as he repeatedly had promised) ....to his bullshit unfulfilled promises of a better and cheaper health program and a beautiful wall....To his tax scam and moronic trade deals.....To stabbing the back of our allies, etc.

The walls are closing in on this corrupt and unethical Trump catastrophe.......and only delusional folks on here still believe that this clown will survive the oncoming onslaught.

Trump's slogan for 2020 should be "Vote for me to keep me out of prison.....please.)

Please, Vote for me and let me die in Office instead of the alternative
upload_2019-10-18_20-29-32.jpeg

That orange kool-aid that Trump cult members drink daily.....as you also must.........have labeled "deep state" what once was known as Constitutional norms........

Yes, yes, you're paying the price for having joined a cult....
Conducting espionage against a lawfully elected President is a "Constitutional norm?"

MAGA Trump has been the most successful president that I can recall.
And, the icing on the cake is that TDS he created single handily with the left.
Nat, from his own admission an ex politician, has fallen off the edge of the cliff with stupidity.
I don't know any other politician that can do that to so many.

I'm actually having a great time in seeing that our Constitution can STILL knock to the curb wanna-be dictators, charlatans, corrupt morons and demagogues.

Opposing views in the Politics forum seem to bother you a bit.....One wonders why?............LOL
Better wear a helmet.

Right...the "deep state" got Nixon...it wasn't that he was a friggin crook...nahhhh

They got his VP Agnew too right. We'll ignore the bags of money he was collecting in his friggin office...

So you want to impeach him for firing people he is allowed to fire and not revealing his tax returns that he doesn't have to reveal?

Well please show me all 8 years of Obama's returns. I want to see how he became worth 30 million working for the gov't.

Here....ask a grown up to help you understand this chart.....

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fdanalexander%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F01%2FBarack-net-worth-20-million-pie-chart.jpg

Three-fourths of that money came from lucrative book deals, according to a FORBES analysis of 16 years of tax returns and financial disclosure documents. In total, Obama has earned $15.6 million as an author since arriving in Washington.

No kidding, Obama earned $20.5 Million and pays over $15 Million for a house?

Right...the "deep state" got Nixon...it wasn't that he was a friggin crook...nahhhh

They got his VP Agnew too right. We'll ignore the bags of money he was collecting in his friggin office...
They are all crooks. So, why Nixon? It’s possible our shadow government has much more power than most Americans think.

Please read....
The Fates of American Presidents Who Challenged the Deep State (1963-1980) (1963-1980) | The Asia-Pacific Journal: Japan Focus

There are abundant corroborations for this alarming standoff between the president and his Joint Chiefs. Daniel Ellsberg, who worked in the Pentagon in 1964, told David Talbot that after the Cuban Missile settlement “there was virtually a coup atmosphere in Pentagon circles ... a mood of hatred and rage. The atmosphere was poisonous, poisonous.”13 Disagreements over how vigorously to pursue the Vietnam War later divided President Johnson from many of his generals, split his party, and finally persuaded LBJ not to run for re-election.

These resentments survived into the Nixon era. Admiral Elmo R. Zumwalt, Jr., came close to accusing Nixon and Kissinger of treason and Kissinger of being a Soviet sympathizer.14 A book co-authored by retired admiral Chester Ward and published in 1975 charged that Kissinger was not just a Soviet sympathizer but a conscious Soviet agent.15 (With the rise under George W. Bush and Obama of neocons with aggressive agendas, the Joint Chiefs have tended in contrast to play a more restraining role.)16

We have to consider that it was no accident that deep events, the Kennedy assassination and Watergate, cut off the presidencies of both Kennedy and Nixon, both bitterly resented by their generals, and also the only presidents not to serve full terms in the postwar era. Less conspicuously, their successors, Ford and Carter, were also afflicted by deep divisions within their respective administrations. Following the wishes of Congress,

Nat, from his own admission an ex politician, has fallen off the edge of the cliff with stupidity.

I'm actually having a great time in seeing that our Constitution can STILL knock to the curb wanna-be dictators, charlatans, corrupt morons and demagogues.

Opposing views in the Politics forum seem to bother you a bit.....One wonders why?............LOL
Excuses! Progs give him endless ammo. When Progs are in power it is like the wicked witch of the west from oz and the flying monkeys and misery to all.....oh dee doh...ooohh oohh And they are ones that promote anything goes. The problem they have is there is not enough resources for everything.

If we recapped the last 2 plus years, we would note that Trump has been able to hold on to his base through a series of "excuses" that would have demolished any other administration.

From Papadopolous being just a "coffee boy"....to Manafort and Gates being part of his administration for just a "short while".........From the multiple resignation of most of his cabinet for a series of corrupt behaviors...to the appointing of other staff as simply "Acting so and so..."

From refusal of revealing his tax returns (as he repeatedly had promised) ....to his bullshit unfulfilled promises of a better and cheaper health program and a beautiful wall....To his tax scam and moronic trade deals.....To stabbing the back of our allies, etc.

The walls are closing in on this corrupt and unethical Trump catastrophe.......and only delusional folks on here still believe that this clown will survive the oncoming onslaught.

Trump's slogan for 2020 should be "Vote for me to keep me out of prison.....please.)

I am disappointed on the Wall and how slowly he has moved to disentangle US from these pointless wars.

But he has at least not started any new ones, like Hillary would have, and the economy is doing pretty good, the judges are good, and deportations seem to be way up.

Wages are rising seriously for the first time in generations.

Overall, I am pleased. Most of what you refer to, is not a concern for me. I have no interests in his tax returns. Could not care less.

You are suffering from TDS. Seek professional help.

You support the people who are destroying our Constitution. They are turning this country into a police state where the government monitors people who criticize the government and Dim politicians.

Who do you think you're fooling?

So you want to impeach him for firing people he is allowed to fire and not revealing his tax returns that he doesn't have to reveal?

Well please show me all 8 years of Obama's returns. I want to see how he became worth 30 million working for the gov't.

Here....ask a grown up to help you understand this chart.....

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fdanalexander%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F01%2FBarack-net-worth-20-million-pie-chart.jpg

Three-fourths of that money came from lucrative book deals, according to a FORBES analysis of 16 years of tax returns and financial disclosure documents. In total, Obama has earned $15.6 million as an author since arriving in Washington.
No-show jobs and books they didn't write.

Clinton committed more far serious crimes than Nixon, and douchebags like you defended him to the last man.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Leach, Goldwater turned on Nixon because Nixon suggested that the IRS be used against his political enemies. That is WHY Nixon was to be impeached.

Potentate Barack Milhous Benito Obamugabe in FACT used the IRS against his political enemies. Not only was the corrupt motherfucker not impeached, you and your fellow Stalinists and the corrupt Marxist press, all PRAISED him for it. Then fucking lied that there were "no scandals" during the Obama regime.

When will you run out of stupid?

Can you believe 9 people rated your retarded trolling "Winner"? They probably don't want to think about Nat's post either. I mean, how's your better and cheaper health program going?

Forum List

Back