Trump is running out of "excuses"....

Holy Allah but you are fucking stupid - OR desperate.

Which is it? Coffee-boy? Target of a Deep-State setup? Both - because the entire world is out to get Trump?

Logical fallacy in the form of false dichotomy fails to impress me.

You either know the facts or you don't - but you will NEVER be honest, that much is clear.
{
The “sexy bottle blonde” woman whom a former Trump campaign adviser says came on to him in a London bar was sent there by the FBI to investigate suspected campaign collusion with Russia, according to a new report Thursday.

The woman, who used the name Azra Turk, was working for the feds when she posed as a research assistant who wanted to discuss foreign policy with Trump adviser George Papadopoulos, the New York Times said.

Turk, whose real name is unknown, traveled to London to work with Cambridge University professor Stefan Halper, a longtime FBI informant whom the feds had told to set up a meeting with Papadopoulos, according to the Times.

But the feds learned nothing of value when Papadopoulos and Turk had drinks on Sept. 15, 2016, or when Papadopoulos later met with Halper at the Sofitel hotel in London’s West End, and Turk returned to the US, the Times said.

The revelation of the FBI’s role in arranging the meetings came amid claims by Trump and his supporters that US officials under then-President Barack Obama spied on his campaign.}

https://nypost.com/2019/05/02/fbi-sent-a-blonde-bombshell-to-meet-trump-aide-papadopoulos-report/

You know you're lying, I know you're lying, but you have your party - which leaves no room for honor or integrity...

I missed it in all your yammering - was he coffee-boy and set-up target?

This is why I don't take you Marxists seriously - you cling to logical fallacy as the only form of logic you know.

You claim, ignorantly, I'm lying. Nat demonstrated at least two Trump lies - releasing his taxes and superduper healthcare -and you care fuckall about it. Pass yourself off as a beacon of truth to someone as dumb as you. You're just saying stupid shit.

So you want to impeach him for firing people he is allowed to fire and not revealing his tax returns that he doesn't have to reveal?

Well please show me all 8 years of Obama's returns. I want to see how he became worth 30 million working for the gov't.

Sure here you go. Have more than just 8 years. Obama has no problem with showing his tax returns. They've been published on line for over a decade.

Just click the links.

Tax Year 2015 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2014 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2013 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2012 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2011 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2010 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2009 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2008 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2007 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2006 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2005 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2004 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2003 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2002 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2001 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2000 - IRS Income Tax Return

Ahh tax year 2009.....business income 5 MILLION DOLLARS.

How did he obtain 5 MILLION DOLLARS in business income in his first year as president?

If Trump can't gain wealth from selling rooms at his resort because he's president Obama can't sell books and gain wealth because he's president. He can't continue to gain from his past books because he's now president if Trump can't sell rooms for G-7 from properties he's owned for decades before he became president.

Why weren't Obama's tax returns gone through? I see shady deals already and it was the first damn one I clicked.

Last edited:
Impeachment is nothing but a democrat talking point or they would have nothing to talk about.
Vote on it already or STFU. It's been 3-years of constant democrat bullshit.
The coolest thing is that we can have these repetitive posts for the next 5-years!
Jeja vu all over again and again and again....

Impeachment is a Constitutional political process to deal with corrupt leaders....there is no more corrupt that the orange POS...

If we recapped the last 2 plus years, we would note that Trump has been able to hold on to his base through a series of "excuses" that would have demolished any other administration.

From Papadopolous being just a "coffee boy"....to Manafort and Gates being part of his administration for just a "short while".........From the multiple resignation of most of his cabinet for a series of corrupt behaviors...to the appointing of other staff as simply "Acting so and so..."

From refusal of revealing his tax returns (as he repeatedly had promised) ....to his bullshit unfulfilled promises of a better and cheaper health program and a beautiful wall....To his tax scam and moronic trade deals.....To stabbing the back of our allies, etc.

The walls are closing in on this corrupt and unethical Trump catastrophe.......and only delusional folks on here still believe that this clown will survive the oncoming onslaught.

Trump's slogan for 2020 should be "Vote for me to keep me out of prison.....please.)

If we recapped the last two years we would see that every week since Election Day 2016 you have said or intimated that Trump would be impeached and frog walked into the basement of a supermax prison. Russia, Stormy, Cohn, Ukrain, two scoops of ice cream and here you are. Three years later still wrong as hell. I mean you haven't even been close, it's almost like you are wrong on purpose. You make long posts pretty much being wrong in every one. Will you get over it already? You are started to sound like truthmatters. Except more phearful.
What a shame How few republicans stand up for what made America great ,,,our constitution How they remain silent while the moron approves of oligarch Erodgan and Putin his good pals

Good example of a slave thought right there.

If we recapped the last 2 plus years, we would note that Trump has been able to hold on to his base through a series of "excuses" that would have demolished any other administration.

From Papadopolous being just a "coffee boy"....to Manafort and Gates being part of his administration for just a "short while".........From the multiple resignation of most of his cabinet for a series of corrupt behaviors...to the appointing of other staff as simply "Acting so and so..."

From refusal of revealing his tax returns (as he repeatedly had promised) ....to his bullshit unfulfilled promises of a better and cheaper health program and a beautiful wall....To his tax scam and moronic trade deals.....To stabbing the back of our allies, etc.

The walls are closing in on this corrupt and unethical Trump catastrophe.......and only delusional folks on here still believe that this clown will survive the oncoming onslaught.

Trump's slogan for 2020 should be "Vote for me to keep me out of prison.....please.)

If we recapped the last two years we would see that every week since Election Day 2016 you have said or intimated that Trump would be impeached and frog walked into the basement of a supermax prison. Russia, Stormy, Cohn, Ukrain, two scoops of ice cream and here you are. Three years later still wrong as hell. I mean you haven't even been close, it's almost like you are wrong on purpose. You make long posts pretty much being wrong in every one. Will you get over it already? You are started to sound like truthmatters. Except more phearful.
What a shame How few republicans stand up for what made America great ,,,our constitution How they remain silent while the moron approves of oligarch Erodgan and Putin his good pals

Trolling.

Trolling.

Not really. I call trumpkins out exactly the same. They are the main reason I have a very hard time supporting Trump.

Impeachment is nothing but a democrat talking point or they would have nothing to talk about.
Vote on it already or STFU. It's been 3-years of constant democrat bullshit.
The coolest thing is that we can have these repetitive posts for the next 5-years!
Jeja vu all over again and again and again....

Impeachment is a Constitutional political process to deal with corrupt leaders....there is no more corrupt that the orange POS...

The democrats have NOTHING impeachable on Trump, after 3-years of investigation after investigation after investigation.
Trump made his money before entering politics, Biden, Clinton, and Obama made their money after entering politics, so tell me again who is more corrupt?
I hope enjoy the next 5-years of Trump as president.

Trolling.

Not really. I call trumpkins out exactly the same. They are the main reason I have a very hard time supporting Trump.

My mistake. I erred because Nat talked about Trump and you talked about Nat.

I agree with edward it's a shame how few Republicans have stood up to Trump - his phony emergencies and contempt for the Constitution's separation of powers. Republicans are completely cowed by the threat of Twitter bullying. How is noting that a good example of a slave thought?

Clinton committed more far serious crimes than Nixon, and douchebags like you defended him to the last man.

Who do you think you're fooling?

You'll always have Clinton to bitch about, middle-finger-asshole.....Right NOW its your orange turd who is getting impeached and will be facing prison time unless pardoned.......LIVE WITH IT........LOL

Potentate Barack Milhous Benito Obamugabe in FACT used the IRS against his political enemies. Not only was the corrupt motherfucker not impeached, you and your fellow Stalinists and the corrupt Marxist press, all PRAISED him for it. Then fucking lied that there were "no scandals" during the Obama regime.

The above Trump cult member is just as unhinged as his orange turd..........Bitch all you want....its YOUR clown who is facing serious crimes.........I'd suggest that Trump buy a dacha outside of Moscow........like that lovers can be better united.

Potentate Barack Milhous Benito Obamugabe in FACT used the IRS against his political enemies. Not only was the corrupt motherfucker not impeached, you and your fellow Stalinists and the corrupt Marxist press, all PRAISED him for it. Then fucking lied that there were "no scandals" during the Obama regime.

The above Trump cult member is just as unhinged as his orange turd..........Bitch all you want....its YOUR clown who is facing serious crimes.........I'd suggest that Trump buy a dacha outside of Moscow........like that lovers can be better united.

Comrade, what part of my post was not 100% factual?

Oh and fucking liar;

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232

}

You Communist are such piles of shit. Not a hint of integrity in any of you.

kyzr ,since when is it legal for our president to ask for help in an election by investigating one of his rivals?
Since when is it NOT an impeachment reason to be making many millions off of properties you own or having guests paying for access and favors ?

Oh and fucking liar;

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232

}

Integrity ?? No republican dare mention that word ,,,even libertarian radicals

Oh and fucking liar;

{

}

You have no idea what the word means, Comrade. No one in your filthy party has any, nor anyone who would stoop to associate with you...

Trump may indeed make history in not only being impeached.....but also facing prison time unless "pardoned" by someone or retiring to some country that does not have extradition treaties with us.

Well please show me all 8 years of Obama's returns.

Apologize and thank Dana for showing you Obama's tax returns.........That is, if you have any testicles left after all that orange kool-aid binges.

So Comrade, Potentate Obamugabe entered office broke, and left worth more than $100 million? :eek:

How does that work? What is the salary for president?

Oh and fucking liar;

{

}

You have no idea what the word means, Comrade. No one in your filthy party has any, nor anyone who would stoop to associate with you...
How could we have any? Trump the repub senate and their lame brain followers have it all

Trump may indeed make history in not only being impeached.....but also facing prison time unless "pardoned" by someone or retiring to some country that does not have extradition treaties with us.

:lol:

Nancy Piloshity already said there would be no impeachment vote. This is and always has been Kabuki theater to influence the 2020 election. Piloshity and the Stalinist party is using taxpayer funds to wage a campaign against the President.

So, where is the alleged "whistle blower?"

Ah, never was one - it was all a lie by Schitt and the Stalinists from day one.

So Comrade, Potentate Obamugabe entered office broke, and left worth more than $100 million? :eek:

How does that work? What is the salary for president?

Hey, fuckhead......if you're too dumb to add what Obama made from his book royalties, find a grown up to explain it to you.....

Otherwise, please feel free to go fuck yourself.......

Corruption GOOD, Orange Man BAD - BAHHH - BAHHH

Say fucktard, explain that "Emoluments Clause" you Communists keep screeching about? Oh wait, laws don't apply to party members - Obama profiting off the office is fine and dandy....

Oh and fucking liar;

{

}

How could we have any? Trump the repub senate and their lame brain followers have it all

You don't. You have your Stalinist party - that leaves NO room for honor or integrity.

Forum List

Back