Trump is running out of "excuses"....

Papadopolous was dismissed as a coffee-boy, but now, he was so well-known that the Deep State chose to target him with a setup, in its campaign against Trump.

They can have it both ways.

JX0bTvT.jpg

Honestly, that would be the most effective way democrats could make this a better world.

Papadopolous was dismissed as a coffee-boy, but now, he was so well-known that the Deep State chose to target him with a setup, in its campaign against Trump.

Holy Allah but you are fucking stupid - OR desperate.

Which is it? Coffee-boy? Target of a Deep-State setup? Both - because the entire world is out to get Trump?

Which is it? Coffee-boy? Target of a Deep-State setup? Both - because the entire world is out to get Trump?

Logical fallacy in the form of false dichotomy fails to impress me.

You either know the facts or you don't - but you will NEVER be honest, that much is clear.
{
The “sexy bottle blonde” woman whom a former Trump campaign adviser says came on to him in a London bar was sent there by the FBI to investigate suspected campaign collusion with Russia, according to a new report Thursday.

The woman, who used the name Azra Turk, was working for the feds when she posed as a research assistant who wanted to discuss foreign policy with Trump adviser George Papadopoulos, the New York Times said.

Turk, whose real name is unknown, traveled to London to work with Cambridge University professor Stefan Halper, a longtime FBI informant whom the feds had told to set up a meeting with Papadopoulos, according to the Times.

But the feds learned nothing of value when Papadopoulos and Turk had drinks on Sept. 15, 2016, or when Papadopoulos later met with Halper at the Sofitel hotel in London’s West End, and Turk returned to the US, the Times said.

The revelation of the FBI’s role in arranging the meetings came amid claims by Trump and his supporters that US officials under then-President Barack Obama spied on his campaign.}

https://nypost.com/2019/05/02/fbi-sent-a-blonde-bombshell-to-meet-trump-aide-papadopoulos-report/

You know you're lying, I know you're lying, but you have your party - which leaves no room for honor or integrity...

MAGA Trump has been the most successful president that I can recall.
And, the icing on the cake is that TDS he created single handily with the left.
Nat, from his own admission an ex politician, has fallen off the edge of the cliff with stupidity.
I don't know any other politician that can do that to so many. :auiqs.jpg:
You're never going to get that boot polish off your tongue, not that you would want to anyway.
Don't worry asshole. You only have to put up with President Trump for five more years.
Then america will have Ivanka for eight years.
Imagine how many more REP SCJ and lower court judges will be on the bench after Ivanka leaves office.

Nat, from his own admission an ex politician, has fallen off the edge of the cliff with stupidity.
You're never going to get that boot polish off your tongue, not that you would want to anyway.
Don't worry asshole. You only have to put up with President Trump for five more years.
Then america will have Ivanka for eight years.
Imagine how many more REP SCJ and lower court judges will be on the bench after Ivanka leaves office.

FYI, Ivanka has politics closer to AOC than to her father.

You either know the facts or you don't - but you will NEVER be honest, that much is clear.
{
The “sexy bottle blonde” woman whom a former Trump campaign adviser says came on to him in a London bar was sent there by the FBI to investigate suspected campaign collusion with Russia, according to a new report Thursday.

The woman, who used the name Azra Turk, was working for the feds when she posed as a research assistant who wanted to discuss foreign policy with Trump adviser George Papadopoulos, the New York Times said.

Turk, whose real name is unknown, traveled to London to work with Cambridge University professor Stefan Halper, a longtime FBI informant whom the feds had told to set up a meeting with Papadopoulos, according to the Times.

But the feds learned nothing of value when Papadopoulos and Turk had drinks on Sept. 15, 2016, or when Papadopoulos later met with Halper at the Sofitel hotel in London’s West End, and Turk returned to the US, the Times said.

The revelation of the FBI’s role in arranging the meetings came amid claims by Trump and his supporters that US officials under then-President Barack Obama spied on his campaign.}

https://nypost.com/2019/05/02/fbi-sent-a-blonde-bombshell-to-meet-trump-aide-papadopoulos-report/

You know you're lying, I know you're lying, but you have your party - which leaves no room for honor or integrity...

I missed it in all your yammering - was he coffee-boy and set-up target?

{

This is why I don't take you Marxists seriously - you cling to logical fallacy as the only form of logic you know.

{

This is why I don't take you Marxists seriously - you cling to logical fallacy as the only form of logic you know.

You claim, ignorantly, I'm lying. Nat demonstrated at least two Trump lies - releasing his taxes and superduper healthcare -and you care fuckall about it. Pass yourself off as a beacon of truth to someone as dumb as you. You're just saying stupid shit.

{

You claim, ignorantly, I'm lying. Nat demonstrated at least two Trump lies - releasing his taxes and superduper healthcare -and you care fuckall about it. Pass yourself off as a beacon of truth to someone as dumb as you. You're just saying stupid shit.

No, you IGNORED the facts I provided and bleated the talking point that the hate site trained you to bleat.

You have no capacity for thought and are a mere drone spewing shit from leftist hate sites. Reasoning with a drone is pointless.

{

No, you IGNORED the facts I provided and bleated the talking point that the hate site trained you to bleat.

You have no capacity for thought and are a mere drone spewing shit from leftist hate sites. Reasoning with a drone is pointless.

So I see.

You are suffering from TDS. Seek professional help.

Do you morons ever get tired of repeating "TDS"...How fucking original from weak minded Trump cult members.

BY the way, I sure take "advise" from Trump ass kissers.....like you...... to seek help......LMAO

You support the people who are destroying our Constitution. They are turning this country into a police state where the government monitors people who criticize the government and Dim politicians.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Your diaper rash has you in a bad mood, middle-finger-baby...

You'll soon find out WHO is fucking up with our Constitution and that rash will spread....LOL...

So you want to impeach him for firing people he is allowed to fire and not revealing his tax returns that he doesn't have to reveal?

Well please show me all 8 years of Obama's returns. I want to see how he became worth 30 million working for the gov't.

Sure here you go. Have more than just 8 years. Obama has no problem with showing his tax returns. They've been published on line for over a decade.

Just click the links.

Tax Year 2015 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2014 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2013 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2012 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2011 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2010 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2009 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2008 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2007 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2006 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2005 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2004 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2003 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2002 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2001 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2000 - IRS Income Tax Return

Yes throwing allies the kurds under the bus will have no foreign nation trusting a republican again BTW how come our troops in Saudi Arabia guarding oil wells weren't removed?

If we recapped the last 2 plus years, we would note that Trump has been able to hold on to his base through a series of "excuses" that would have demolished any other administration.

From Papadopolous being just a "coffee boy"....to Manafort and Gates being part of his administration for just a "short while".........From the multiple resignation of most of his cabinet for a series of corrupt behaviors...to the appointing of other staff as simply "Acting so and so..."

From refusal of revealing his tax returns (as he repeatedly had promised) ....to his bullshit unfulfilled promises of a better and cheaper health program and a beautiful wall....To his tax scam and moronic trade deals.....To stabbing the back of our allies, etc.

The walls are closing in on this corrupt and unethical Trump catastrophe.......and only delusional folks on here still believe that this clown will survive the oncoming onslaught.

Trump's slogan for 2020 should be "Vote for me to keep me out of prison.....please.)

If we recapped the last two years we would see that every week since Election Day 2016 you have said or intimated that Trump would be impeached and frog walked into the basement of a supermax prison. Russia, Stormy, Cohn, Ukrain, two scoops of ice cream and here you are. Three years later still wrong as hell. I mean you haven't even been close, it's almost like you are wrong on purpose. You make long posts pretty much being wrong in every one. Will you get over it already? You are started to sound like truthmatters. Except more phearful.

Yep Meister he sure helped a couple of option traders make billions off of huge trades RIGHT BEFORE Trump gave happy talk on China and tariffs HUGE trades Bet you think it was just a coincidence that they knew nothing??

If we recapped the last 2 plus years, we would note that Trump has been able to hold on to his base through a series of "excuses" that would have demolished any other administration.

From Papadopolous being just a "coffee boy"....to Manafort and Gates being part of his administration for just a "short while".........From the multiple resignation of most of his cabinet for a series of corrupt behaviors...to the appointing of other staff as simply "Acting so and so..."

From refusal of revealing his tax returns (as he repeatedly had promised) ....to his bullshit unfulfilled promises of a better and cheaper health program and a beautiful wall....To his tax scam and moronic trade deals.....To stabbing the back of our allies, etc.

The walls are closing in on this corrupt and unethical Trump catastrophe.......and only delusional folks on here still believe that this clown will survive the oncoming onslaught.

Trump's slogan for 2020 should be "Vote for me to keep me out of prison.....please.)

If we recapped the last two years we would see that every week since Election Day 2016 you have said or intimated that Trump would be impeached and frog walked into the basement of a supermax prison. Russia, Stormy, Cohn, Ukrain, two scoops of ice cream and here you are. Three years later still wrong as hell. I mean you haven't even been close, it's almost like you are wrong on purpose. You make long posts pretty much being wrong in every one. Will you get over it already? You are started to sound like truthmatters. Except more phearful.
What a shame How few republicans stand up for what made America great ,,,our constitution How they remain silent while the moron approves of oligarch Erodgan and Putin his good pals

You support the people who are destroying our Constitution. They are turning this country into a police state where the government monitors people who criticize the government and Dim politicians.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Your diaper rash has you in a bad mood, middle-finger-baby...

You'll soon find out WHO is fucking up with our Constitution and that rash will spread....LOL...

Seriously. The poster you're replying to just perfectly described what trump and the republicans are doing.

That poster sure does have the far right radical conservative extremist projection down to an art form.

Forum List

Back