Trump is losing his mind over not winning the popular vote!

Yeah well you loons lost your mind Cankles lost the EC vote....and you're still whining about it

maybe hillary should have stayed in electoral college, studied a little harder, she could even be president someday.

rndr_782x440.jpg

Go ahead. Give him some more rope.:eusa_dance:

maybe hillary should have stayed in electoral college, studied a little harder, she could even be president someday.

She could have gone to Trump Univers....that's right that was an admitted scam.:banana:

Trump and the new republicans are the new Washington racetrack, and you guys are in the pitiful slow lane, courtesy of guess whom.
images
his goal from the beginning, and now legacy turn out to be killing the democrat party.
who knew ? i thought he was just the son of a goat herder from kenya.

if i paid to go to a college that the founder became the most powerful and successful person in the world, i got my money's worth.

even the ivy leagues can't make that claim. Trump's made havard and princeton seem like slumming it...:)

Last edited:
Trump is trolling the media and it works like a charm....I think he really enjoys it! :dance:

He just can't stop lying. Who can trust anything he says now that even his base knows what a liar he is.

And a Russian Poodle.

Trump is what we call a "pu$$y". He got pu$$y whipped by Hillary with the popular vote and still can't handle it. He's president and still can't let it go.

You just keep this going. Yesterday we got the Keystone pipeline. Today the plans for the border wall.

Yayy President Trump.

If Obama was a Republican operative, he could not have done any better at destroying the Democratic party.

Thanks Obama, for real.

Forum List

Back