DNC candidate: "We need to Shutup white people"

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015

Guess the DNCS new strategy to win over white working class voters is to tell them to shutup.

Thanks for another 4 years, you guys are classy.

I don't know why you libs are so racist.

I guess racism against white people doesn't exist.

What if I told you we needed to shut down black people?

Guess the DNCS new strategy to win over white working class voters is to tell them to shutup.

There's a time this would have been otherworldly bizarre. Now it's just par for the course.

The GOP should be sending people like this Thank You cards.

The predictable result of the "white shaming" we've been seeing for the last few years.

White Guilt must be a very powerful thing.

There's a time this would have been otherworldly bizarre. Now it's just par for the course.

The predictable result of the "white shaming" we've been seeing for the last few years.

She's what we call a self-hating cracker haha

Racism is what libs live for whether it's real or not. And if it's not they will still go to race against themselves if they have to just to keep that corpse on life support.

Totally.. I may donate to her campaign. And these folks will now tell us how whack the GOP is... I mean it is, but these folks take it to a whole other level.

:lmao:

The demoquacks still haven't figured out why we have President Trump....keep being stupid Dems...we'll take it

Funny enough was the fact that the person declaring if they got the job their number 1 job would be shutting white people up IS white. :p Maybe someone should have shut her up before she went on record making such a stupid comment. Other than that, considering she is vying for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's old job, I think she is a 'perfect' Democrat candidate! :p

Funny enough was the fact that the person declaring if they got the job their number 1 job would be shutting white people up IS white. :p Maybe someone should have shut her up before she went on record making such a stupid comment. Other than that, considering she is vying for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's old job, I think she is a 'perfect' Democrat candidate! :p

Nah, she's too stupid to be as corrupt as Debbie. She wouldn't be a good puppet to HRC and her ilk.

Boy, Democrats just keep on digging that hole. Their Party is hemorrhaging blue collar white workers. More & more are crossing over to the Republican Party. Trump really hit home with his Anti-Globalist stance. Many hard working Democrats agree that the Globalists have hurt them bigtime. Continuing to insult those folks certainly won't slow the exodus.

Despite what Communist/Progressive extremists believe, these folks have always been the backbone of the Party. Losing them in droves is an awful development for Democrats. Future Elections may go a lot worse for them. Reasonable Democrats better start considering reigning in their Communist/Progressive extremists. They're gonna sink that Party.

Demonizing white people only plays well with Communist/Progressive extremist Democrats. Reasonable common sense Democrats will likely be Republicans very soon. The Democratic Party is going in a very dark direction.

Forum List

Back