Trump is fighting tyranny while campaigning in 2024

Trump Praises Xi as China's `President for Life'

View attachment 904753
Fortune
https://fortune.com › 2018/03/04 › trump-xi-president-f...
Mar 4, 2018 — "Maybe we'll give that a shot some day," President Donald Trump said of the U.S..

Trump congratulates China on 70 years of Communist ...

View attachment 904754
Chicago Tribune
https://www.chicagotribune.com › 2019/10/01 › trump-c...
Oct 1, 2019 — The U.S. leader wrote “Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People's Republic of China!” Trump ...
You say you saw a great economy under trump … but for some reason you can’t tell us where this econey that was so great is …

Every time I challenge one of you republicans you say well gas was cheaper … the president or the congress can’t do a damn thing about the price of gas …the oil companies are charging us way too much money that’s on them not any president …

Then the cost of food is way too high let’s look at that .. what happen ??? . November of 2019 trump was informed by the CDC that he needs to shut down all ports … boats, airplanes, everything … trump response was No he wouldn’t do that because it will make him look bad to the voters … so he left them open … by may 15, of 2020 he was forced to shut it down and he came up with his plan operations warp speed … that’s like leaving the barn door open after all the live stick got out … the close it …0

So now the ports are. Closed thanks to trump … we Star having problems with food being distributed because the ports are not totally open… trump loses the election… when he orders the vaccines for the country … the ass hole orders 500,K in vaccines people are dropping like flies … and he orders 500k …really !!! How can anyone be this istupid … so now we have people dying because of trump vaccines not being issued because of trumpytrump and food neigh transportated because of trump … Biden gets in office no food in the country gas prices going up beyond belief and barely enough vaccines for the people … and you on the right want to Blaine Buden for all of these things he has to deal with because of trump and you say it was better because of trump … you republicans reall haven’t any clue

You say you saw a great economy under trump … but for some reason you can’t tell us where this econey that was so great is …
NEVER claimed that.
Every time I challenge one of you republicans you say well gas was cheaper … the president or the congress can’t do a damn thing about the price of gas …the oil companies are charging us way too much money that’s on them not any president …

Then the cost of food is way too high let’s look at that .. what happen ??? . November of 2019 trump was informed by the CDC that he needs to shut down all ports … boats, airplanes, everything … trump response was No he wouldn’t do that because it will make him look bad to the voters … so he left them open … by may 15, of 2020 he was forced to shut it down and he came up with his plan operations warp speed … that’s like leaving the barn door open after all the live stick got out … the close it …0

So now the ports are. Closed thanks to trump … we Star having problems with food being distributed because the ports are not totally open… trump loses the election… when he orders the vaccines for the country … the ass hole orders 500,K in vaccines people are dropping like flies … and he orders 500k …really !!! How can anyone be this istupid … so now we have people dying because of trump vaccines not being issued because of trumpytrump and food neigh transportated because of trump … Biden gets in office no food in the country gas prices going up beyond belief and barely enough vaccines for the people … and you on the right want to Blaine Buden for all of these things he has to deal with because of trump and you say it was better because of trump … you republicans reall haven’t any clue
A LOT of words/facts.
That you should be applying/responding to someone else.

NEVER claimed that.

A LOT of words/facts.
That you should be applying/responding to someone else.
Hate the facts I see … but you say life was better under trump … I pointed out how wrong up were … I pointed out how bad the country was when Biden took charge and slowly turned it around … I get it Donnie good Biden bad … in your mind only …

i see i prove you wrong guess ya had nothing that shows where i was wrong and you come back with this childish remark ... what next are ya going to call me a commie liberal poo poo head ...
Why bother? You said it all. But I would have said PoopButt/

A Trillion dollars in AID is not "Nothing". Proxy Wars ARE wars. I saw Biden leave behind Billions worth of sopisticated war equipment by pulling the Chicken Switch. It was more embarrassing than the Evac in Vietnam.
I saw trump making a deal to pull out by negotiating with the Taliban instead of the Afghan government, which resulted in the chaos that we all saw.

I saw trump making a deal to pull out by negotiating with the Taliban instead of the Afghan government, which resulted in the chaos that we all saw.
So who ordered the pullout? Biden. Who left all of our equipment behind? Biden. Who got Americans and Afghans killed as a result of his cowardly pullout? Biden.

So who ordered the pullout? Biden. Who left all of our equipment behind? Biden. Who got Americans and Afghans killed as a result of his cowardly pullout? Biden.
Who ordered the pullout? Trump
Who negotiated the deal with Taliban and did not include the Afghan government? Trump. Who left us with only 2500 troops to defend and impact the pullout? Trump. Who set us up for this disaster? Trump. Who inherited trump's terrible arrangement and was left to clean up trump's mess when the Taliban refused to extend the date to withdraw? Guess who?

Last edited:
Who ordered the pullout? Trump
Who negotiated the deal with Taliban and did not include the Afghan government? Trump. Who left us with only 2500 troops to defend and impact the pullout? Trump. Who set us up for this disaster? Trump. Who inherited trump's terrible arrangement and was left to clean up trump's mess when the Taliban refused to extend the date to withdraw? Guess who?
Let us see. Hmmmm... The Pullout was in 2021. Who was the mother fuckin' President?

Let us see. Hmmmm... The Pullout was in 2021. Who was the mother fuckin' President?

Let’s play a game. Let’s say Bob Dole won the election in 1996. He would be President in 1999 when ownership of the Panama Canal was transferred to Panama. Would it be Bob Dole’s fault?

Let’s play a game. Let’s say Bob Dole won the election in 1996. He would be President in 1999 when ownership of the Panama Canal was transferred to Panama. Would it be Bob Dole’s fault?
Fuck your games. That dog don't hunt. Remember the BORDER Laws under Trump? Biden cancelled them. Remember ANWAR and Keystone? Biden cancelled them. He had 6 months to plan a pullout that included our equipment and all the Americans and the Afghans who helped us. Instead ,he just pulled the chicken switch. But I see he takes CREDIT for getting out of Afghan. Can't have one without the other. Trumps plan was an orderly pullout. Not a cowardly exit.

Fuck your games. That dog don't hunt. Remember the BORDER Laws under Trump? Biden cancelled them. Remember ANWAR and Keystone? Biden cancelled them. He had 6 months to plan a pullout that included our equipment and all the Americans and the Afghans who helped us. Instead ,he just pulled the chicken switch. But I see he takes CREDIT for getting out of Afghan. Can't have one without the other. Trumps plan was an orderly pullout. Not a cowardly exit.

First. You can’t deal with reality so you embrace propaganda.

Oil production is higher than ever before.

Orderly pullout? With 2500 troops in country? There was never going to be an orderly pullout. It was always going to be the fall of Saigon.

Illegals were more likely to be released under Trump than deported. But you don’t want to believe the numbers.

Notice that is from CATO. Not some left wing group.

If you are too lazy and dumb to learn truth it isn’t my fault.

First. You can’t deal with reality so you embrace propaganda.

Oil production is higher than ever before.

Orderly pullout? With 2500 troops in country? There was never going to be an orderly pullout. It was always going to be the fall of Saigon.

Illegals were more likely to be released under Trump than deported. But you don’t want to believe the numbers.

Notice that is from CATO. Not some left wing group.

If you are too lazy and dumb to learn truth it isn’t my fault.
It happened in 2021. And ALL "Think Tanks" are Lefty.

Why is Gas $2 higher than Biden? Why did Biden drain our Strategic Oil Reserves?

Gas was not a dollar a gallon. In Georgia gas is $3 a gallon. So according to you it was a bunch a gallon under Trump. Another lie from the fanboys. Surprise. Not.

Gas was not a dollar a gallon. In Georgia gas is $3 a gallon. So according to you it was a bunch a gallon under Trump. Another lie from the fanboys. Surprise. Not.
It is $4.50 here in CommieFornia. It was $2.25 under Trump.

Forum List

Back