Trump is Dragging Us Kicking and Screaming Into Peace & Prosperity

Djd0p-mWsAADlhU.jpg

DjT-gF5X0AEVwhq.jpg

Once Trump's bubble bursts, we are going to be in so much trouble.

Djd0p-mWsAADlhU.jpg

DjT-gF5X0AEVwhq.jpg

Once Trump's bubble bursts, we are going to be in so much trouble.

Those kneeling pieces of shit who get paid millions and spoiled pieces of shit. Also check football ratings last season Lowest by far in years and they also cut the Thursday night games in almost half this year. All because babies were kneeling and disrespecting the flag and this country. They forget who lets them safely enjoy there lives. The men and women who are in our military. Also those assholes from all the groups spewing hatred. I hope they try to take a flag off my car and yell at me. It will be the worst mistake they ever make. You want to look at retards just listen to Pelosi and Maxine. Two of the dumbest and racist people out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the latest thing that has liberal pukes all wound up and ready to bust a mainspring. A picture of "Trump Crossing The Swamp " Hope none of 'em commit suicide.

1533067703896.jpg

Jon McNaughton's "Crossing the Swamp" is a riff on the classic "Washington Crossing the Delaware," but replacing George Washington's crew with members of President Trump's administration. (Jon McNaughton, jonmcnaughton.com)

Maybe it's John Bolton clutching a gun. Maybe it's Mike Pompeo setting down his binoculars to stare into the distance. Maybe it's the gators.
But a newly unveiled painting meant to depict President Trump and his team navigating the Washington "swamp" has something for everyone.
Utah-based artist Jon McNaughton touched off a social media frenzy as he shared his painting, “Crossing the Swamp,” Tuesday on Twitter. The painting is a riff on the classic “Washington Crossing the Delaware,” only it replaces George Wlashington's crew with members of the Trump administration.
Painting of Trump team 'Crossing the Swamp' touches off social media frenzy

Here's the latest thing that has liberal pukes all wound up and ready to bust a mainspring. A picture of "Trump Crossing The Swamp " Hope none of 'em commit suicide.

1533067703896.jpg

Jon McNaughton's "Crossing the Swamp" is a riff on the classic "Washington Crossing the Delaware," but replacing George Washington's crew with members of President Trump's administration. (Jon McNaughton, jonmcnaughton.com)

Maybe it's John Bolton clutching a gun. Maybe it's Mike Pompeo setting down his binoculars to stare into the distance. Maybe it's the gators.
But a newly unveiled painting meant to depict President Trump and his team navigating the Washington "swamp" has something for everyone.
Utah-based artist Jon McNaughton touched off a social media frenzy as he shared his painting, “Crossing the Swamp,” Tuesday on Twitter. The painting is a riff on the classic “Washington Crossing the Delaware,” only it replaces George Wlashington's crew with members of the Trump administration.
Painting of Trump team 'Crossing the Swamp' touches off social media frenzy

Am I upset about that? Thanks for telling me, cause I didn't think I really cared.

Its funny how liberals like the asshole a few posts up just can't stand what Trump is doing. HATES it. Hell, he would rather us be a 3rd world country with that nasty hillary at the helm and claiming he doesn't care but busts ass to invade every thread to insist he doesn't care. What an idiot.

Its funny how liberals like the asshole a few posts up just can't stand what Trump is doing. HATES it. Hell, he would rather us be a 3rd world country with that nasty hillary at the helm and claiming he doesn't care but busts ass to invade every thread to insist he doesn't care. What an idiot.

Thank you. Someone with a brain and common sense. Thank you

What a bone rack that Hogg guy is. I'd like to turn him over my knee and beat the hell out of his scrawny ass with the flat of my hand.

What a bone rack that Hogg guy is. I'd like to turn him over my knee and beat the hell out of his scrawny ass with the flat of my hand.

Your being to nice. Let me do it. I have a big hand and will leave a big handprint.

Forum List

Back