Only three White House press briefings for the entire month of July

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Only three White House press briefings for the entire month of July. And today is the 31st so I doubt if it will make it to four.

So why is Trump unwilling to answer questions?

Even when Bush lied us into Iraq, he had more press briefings than three in an entire month?

Why is Trump being such a pu$$y?

What are the questions Trump afraid to answer?

Because Trump is a thin skinned little manbaby. One ounce of pressure and he wilts like lettuce in the Sun.

Only three White House press briefings for the entire month of July. And today is the 31st so I doubt if it will make it to four.

Even when Bush lied us into Iraq, he had more press briefings than three in an entire month?

To busy fixing what that idiot Hussein Obama fucked up in 8 years. Starting from rock bottom is a lot of work! Plus the press is the enemy of the people a fifth column so fuck them...they have no problem making up stories so have at it.

Why does anyone need to talk to Beta snowflake Leftards?
FOX and Breibart would attend these as well, you idiot.
FOX and Breibart have a direct line to the Oval Office.
And still they attend press briefings and press conferences.
Facade works.
And yet they report on them and print the content.

White House Press Briefings

Sarah Sanders – White House Press Briefing – 4:00pm Livestream…

News

I could provide more, but this is enough to prove you a damn liar.

Last edited:

Because the press abuses their privilege.

Why does anyone need to talk to Beta snowflake Leftards?
FOX and Breibart would attend these as well, you idiot.
FOX and Breibart have a direct line to the Oval Office.
And still they attend press briefings and press conferences.
Facade works.
And yet they report on them and print the content.
Facade even fooled you.
FOX and Breitbart have a direct line to his bedroom too.

And the president abuses his.

White House Press Briefings

How White House Reporters Are Doing Their Jobs in a Summer With Few Briefings | Washingtonian

News

I could provide more, but this is enough to prove you a damn liar.

From your own, linked article,:

"The briefing shortage can’t easily be chalked up to President Trump’s travel schedule: There’d only been three such events in the past 30 days, Stelter reported. And as reporters in the room will tell you, other administrations would make themselves available even when the president was overseas."

May i siggest you actually read articles before linking them?

What are you bitching about Moon Bat?. Trump talks to the press almost every day.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental deficiency. You really need some medical help. Grow the fuck up.

Still Trump beats your butler Obama by a landslide re: Press Conferences deantard

The ones Obama had were just awful. Wishing he had a son.... looked like Trayvon Dead boy on and on

-Geaux

And the president abuses his.
Evidence?

Theee in July? That’s four more than he should have had considering he the press treats him.

If I were POTUS the only communication with the press would be via written statements.

Forum List

Back