Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

You are just chanting the same bs to a new target

Why would any sane person want to risk their life as a cop when there are radical cop haters waiting to pounce on them every time they are forced to use their firearm?

The next cop on the beat may not respond to the next call for help thanks to people (libs) like we have on this forum
I don’t hate cops, I just hate poor police work.

Because it might have been a deputy. Maybe (just conceivably) the victim wanted to comply with the deputy’s command?
Did he need a gun to talk to the deputy?

The critics are talking out both sides of their mouth

If its a deputy sheriff at the door you dont need a gun

In fact opening the door to a police officer with a gun in your hand is insane

Did he need a gun to talk to the deputy?

The critics are talking out both sides of their mouth

If its a deputy sheriff at the door you dont need a gun

In fact opening the door to a police officer with a gun in your hand is insane
He didn’t know if it was a deputy. How could he have known? So he tried to straddle the dilemma. Answer the door in case it turned out to be a legitimate deputy, but have a gun at hand in case it wasn’t.

Not clear why this is so difficult for you to track.

He didn’t know if it was a deputy. How could he have known? So he tried to straddle the dilemma. Answer the door in case it turned out to be a legitimate deputy, but have a gun at hand in case it wasn’t.

Not clear why this is so difficult for you to track.
Its a free country and you can do as you please

For myself if there is any doubt in my mind about a stranger outside I WONT OPEN THE DOOR!

Demand to see his badge

Call 911 if necessary and verify that they sent him

But the idea that I should open the door and shoot it out as if it was the Clantons at the OK Corral is really kind of insane

Its a free country and you can do as you please

For myself if there is any doubt in my mind about a stranger outside I WONT OPEN THE DOOR!

Demand to see his badge

Call 911 if necessary and verify that they sent him

But the idea that I should open the door and shoot it out as if it was the Clantons at the OK Corral is really kind of insane
Your hindsight is all well and good.

But you weren’t in that victim’s shoes at that time.

Forum List

Back