Trump is being called on his lies about the Border

Reporters are calling Trump's stats on border stats lies, in his presser. Trump is blowing up at them and they're saying your own government statistics show an entirely different story.

Trump is blowing up at them.

Doesn't matter. Personally, I don't care what the press says. Their primary job for the last two years has been trying to unseat him, so they can go to hell.

"Being called"? If President Trump gave a figure of a million and reporters challenged with 999,999,999 they would claim it was a lie. The angry left wing news media has become redundant and pathetic.

Is that like when that asshole Obama was called on his lies about Obamacare, the economy and Benghazi?

Obama isn't President, and his ass isn't in the sling here.

Trump looked like a loser, shoulders sagging, defeated, and clearly doing shit he hates.

And then he took questions, which made him look like the lying fool he is.

But last but not least, his long riff at the end was an admission that he didn't need to do this (there's goes his rationale to the Courts), but he's doing it anyway, because he won on his Muslim ban in the SC. Incoherent, confrontation, admitting there is no security crisis on the border, he's just given the Supreme Court good reason to overturn this declaration.

He knows he's going to lose. He thinks that ultimately the issue is a winner and like everything else he believes about immigration, that's wrong. The American people don't believe this is a security issue. The National Security agencies, including the DHS, have said there is no emergency.

Trump thinks that everyone is as racist and ignorant as he is. As usual he's wrong.

Is that like when that asshole Obama was called on his lies about Obamacare, the economy and Benghazi?
LOOK! Over there! >>>>> It's Former President Obama!
upload_2019-2-15_8-51-47.jpeg

I don't care what stats you consult, the media clearly spins and twists facts to suit their agenda. If people are being killed by illegal aliens, and THEY ARE, then something needs to be done to stop them from coming in.

Period, end of fucking discussion.

And right on cue, the MSM, otherwise known as the Dimocrat party, go out of their way to downplay illegal immigration, and make attempts to throw cold water on ANY attempts to curb illegal immigration.

Reporters are calling Trump's stats on border stats lies, in his presser. Trump is blowing up at them and they're saying your own government statistics show an entirely different story.

Doesn't matter. Personally, I don't care what the press says. Their primary job for the last two years has been trying to unseat him, so they can go to hell.

Neither do I. They have made themselves look like fools for two years.

I couldn't care less what Dragonbitch has to say either. She wouldn't know the truth if it kicked her stupid ass.

We have been invaded for decades by illegals.

Illegals that cost us billions every year. Illegals that murder, rob and rape American citizens. Dragonbitch couldn't care less about them as long as she can defend illegals.

She is a fool.

So the truth doesn't matter in such an important issue? That's what I call a Trump voter.

Neither do I. They have made themselves look like fools for two years.

I couldn't care less what Dragonbitch has to say either. She wouldn't know the truth if it kicked her stupid ass.

We have been invaded for decades by illegals.

Illegals that cost us billions every year. Illegals that murder, rob and rape American citizens. Dragonbitch couldn't care less about them as long as she can defend illegals.

She is a fool.

And Dimocrats could care less about illegals pouring in. They view you and I no differently than they do illegals.

Obama isn't President, and his ass isn't in the sling here.

Trump looked like a loser, shoulders sagging, defeated, and clearly doing shit he hates.

And then he took questions, which made him look like the lying fool he is.

But last but not least, his long riff at the end was an admission that he didn't need to do this (there's goes his rationale to the Courts), but he's doing it anyway, because he won on his Muslim ban in the SC. Incoherent, confrontation, admitting there is no security crisis on the border, he's just given the Supreme Court good reason to overturn this declaration.

He knows he's going to lose. He thinks that ultimately the issue is a winner and like everything else he believes about immigration, that's wrong. The American people don't believe this is a security issue. The National Security agencies, including the DHS, have said there is no emergency.

Trump thinks that everyone is as racist and ignorant as he is. As usual he's wrong.
Trump looks like a loser because he is a loser.

And I care even less what the tick-brain Cult45 winger morons think or say. You elected a buffoon. Go fuck yourselves.

oh you mean like 31% isn't 1/3....that kind of reporting???? I love when lefties talk stats, because you guys never use facts or logic in a debate, you just accuse others of some mythical racism or sexism

The reporters are not telling the truth. The border is under criminal assault. There is only one explanation that makes sense. Democrats are in the pay of the cartels. I know exactly what the border is like. I've been there. I live less than two hours from San Ysidro. Democrats have to be paid off to not see what is happening.

You know, I hate HATE the United Nations. But did you know what President Trump is doing is in accordance with The United Nations "Compact for Immigration"?

No one ever accused Democrats of ever knowing WTF they were talking about.

It even states unequivocally that MIGRANTS MUST HAVE VALID DOCUMENTATION AND BE ABLE TO PROVE THEIR IDENTITY IS VALID.

https://refugeesmigrants.un.org/sit...reed_outcome_global_compact_for_migration.pdf

Section 15; Paragraph 4

National Sovereignty: The Global Compact reaffirms the sovereign right of States to determine their national migration policy and their prerogative to govern migration within their jurisdiction, in conformity with international law. Within their sovereign jurisdiction, States may distinguish between regular and irregular migration status, including as they determine their legislative and policy measures for the implementation of the Global Compact, taking into account different national realities, policies, priorities and requirements for entry, residence and work, in accordance with international law.

Paragraph 5

Rule of law and due process: The Global Compact recognizes that respect for the rule of law, due process and access to justice are fundamental to all aspects of migration governance. This means that the State, public and private institutions and entities, as well as persons themselves are accountable to laws that are publicly promulgated, equally enforced and independently adjudicated, and which are consistent with international law.

Section 18 G

g) Account for migrants in national emergency preparedness and response, including by taking into consideration relevant recommendations from State-led consultative processes, such as the Guidelines to Protect Migrants in Countries Experiencing Conflict or Natural Disaster (MICIC Guidelines)

OBJECTIVE 4: Ensure that all migrants have proof of legal identity and adequate documentation

20. We commit to fulfil the right of all individuals to a legal identity by providing all our nationals with proof of nationality and relevant documentation, allowing national and local authorities to ascertain a migrant’s legal identity upon entry, during stay, and for return, as well as to ensure effective migration procedures, efficient service provision, and improved public safety. We further commit to ensure, through appropriate measures, that migrants are issued adequate documentation and civil registry documents, such as birth, marriage and death certificates, at all stages of migration, as a means to empower migrants to effectively exercise their human rights.

To realize this commitment, we will draw from the following actions: a) Improve civil registry systems, with a particular focus on reaching unregistered persons and our nationals residing in other countries, including by providing relevant identity and civil registry documents, strengthening capacities, and investing in information and communication technology solutions, while upholding the right to privacy and protecting personal data 11 b) Harmonize travel documents in line with the specifications of the International Civil Aviation Organization to facilitate interoperable and universal recognition of travel documents, as well as to combat identity fraud and document forgery, including by investing in digitalization, and strengthening mechanisms for biometric data-sharing, while upholding the right to privacy and protecting personal data c) Ensure adequate, timely, reliable and accessible consular documentation to our nationals residing in other countries, including identity and travel documents, making use of information and communications technology, as well as community outreach, particularly in remote areas d) Facilitate access to personal documentation, such as passports and visas, and ensure that relevant regulations and criteria to obtain such documentation are non-discriminatory, by undertaking a gender-responsive and age-sensitive review in order to prevent increased risk of vulnerabilities throughout the migration cycle

Forum List

Back