Trump is being called on his lies about the Border

Reporters are calling Trump's stats on border stats lies, in his presser. Trump is blowing up at them and they're saying your own government statistics show an entirely different story.

Trump is blowing up at them.
Why do you want open borders?

Why do you ask stupid questions, falsely assuming "facts" not in evidence?

He doesn't know anything about being President and will wind up getting impeached.

Anytime you folks can stop telling us how he's going to be impeached and show us some actual evidence of impeachable offenses, you WILL let us know, won't you?
Using Russian hackers to help him win the elections, getting rich off the presidency, abusing his power for personal gain, it takes much more than one post on a forum to explain.

He doesn't know anything about being President and will wind up getting impeached.

Anytime you folks can stop telling us how he's going to be impeached and show us some actual evidence of impeachable offenses, you WILL let us know, won't you?
Using Russian hackers to help him win the elections, getting rich off the presidency, abusing his power for personal gain, it takes much more than one post on a forum to explain.

I didn't ask you about your deranged fantasies, but thank you so much for providing an unsolicited list anyway.

Observe the phrase "actual evidence". Contemplate its meaning, and then tell me NOT what you are "sure" he did, but what you can ACTUALLY PROVE.

I didn't ask you about your deranged fantasies, but thank you so much for providing an unsolicited list anyway.

Observe the phrase "actual evidence". Contemplate its meaning, and then tell me NOT what you are "sure" he did, but what you can ACTUALLY PROVE.
Deranged fantasies? Are you on heavy medication?

This has all been written about many times.

Or you mean actually hold evidence in my hands, be in possession of intercepted messages and so on ? You think I work for the FBI or NSA?

Actually, I do have access to this video:

Deranged fantasies? Are you on heavy medication?

This has all been written about many times.

Or you mean actually hold evidence in my hands, be in possession of intercepted messages and so on ? You think I work for the FBI or NSA?

Actually, I do have access to this video:

How about the third path of sensible humans (which I realize disqualifies you), where you tell me something that ANYONE is holding actual evidence in their hands?

I really don't give a damn what's "been written about many times", since that would also be deranged fantasies about what someone is "sure" he did, sans any actual proof of it.

What should a responsible nation do to manage illegal immigration?

Open Borders?

I’m sure you’ll duck this question too.

Reporters are calling Trump's stats on border stats lies, in his presser. Trump is blowing up at them and they're saying your own government statistics show an entirely different story.

Why do you want open borders?

Why do you ask stupid questions, falsely assuming "facts" not in evidence?

Link please?

Best line of the day

Ann Coulter

The only emergency we have is that our President is an idiot

I thought that was funny as hell when she said that today. What was even funnier was when Trump was asked about her comment, he said he knows Hannity and Rush, but he doesn't even know who Coulter is. He then followed that up by saying that he hadn't talked to her in over a year.

Yep, for once I agree with Coulter, our current national emergency is that our president is an idiot.
You know that Trump is not the world's greatest statesman in using talk style. Although he wings it better then most anyone. Calling him out while not calling out the snake oil salesmen that permeate Washington is why he was elected. We are going to rue the day we did not take care of our border. And we are to some extent now.

Forum List

Back