Trump is being called on his lies about the Border

i just hate the government is seized with this bullshit and the country is going to hell in a hand basket and no one seems to give a flying fuck

This is what Democrats want . They want it from coast to coast. This is where Democrats make their money.

Fentanyl deaths from 'Mexican oxy' pills hit Arizona hard

This is what Democrats want . They want it from coast to coast. This is where Democrats make their money.

Fentanyl deaths from 'Mexican oxy' pills hit Arizona hard

"Mexican oxy" - you mean Oxycontin, the pain drug still being flogged relentlessly by Big Pharma and addicting millions of Americans, that Trump isn't restricting in any way, causing hundreds of thousans of deaths.

Fentanyl is coming across the border in trucks, not being carried across the dessert by pack mules. The stupid fence does nothing to stop them.

Today Trump said that if America had a wall, it wouldn't need the army. Yes ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. The Drunken Cat lover voted for a man who believes you don't need an army if you have a wall.

Reporters are calling Trump's stats on border stats lies, in his presser. Trump is blowing up at them and they're saying your own government statistics show an entirely different story.

Trump is blowing up at them.

Doesn't matter. Personally, I don't care what the press says. Their primary job for the last two years has been trying to unseat him, so they can go to hell.
So the truth doesn't matter in such an important issue? That's what I call a Trump voter.

So "the truth" automatically equals "what the press says"? That's what I call a damn-fool leftist.

Reporters are calling Trump's stats on border stats lies, in his presser. Trump is blowing up at them and they're saying your own government statistics show an entirely different story.

Doesn't matter. Personally, I don't care what the press says. Their primary job for the last two years has been trying to unseat him, so they can go to hell.
So the truth doesn't matter in such an important issue? That's what I call a Trump voter.

So "the truth" automatically equals "what the press says"? That's what I call a damn-fool leftist.

The "truth" is that Trump was lying about his statistics and he got called on it. They were the crime numbers from the Department of Homeland Security as reported by the Trump White House. Trump is pulling numbers out of his ass that don't exist and his own people disagree with. And he got called on it, flew into a rage and refused to answer the question.

The next reporter asked similar questions: Why are the numbers you're citing so different from those published by your own office, and again Trump got angry and called it a "fake question" and refused to answer and then said "I have different numbers". When the reporter asked where those numbers came from , Trump refused to answer.

Why do you want open borders?

Tell the angel moms and dads who lost children to illegals its not a crisis. The media is pushing a narrative and gullible dumb asses like you believe them.

If leftist propaganda reporters are calling Trump anything, it may as well be "daddy". :auiqs.jpg:

Tell the angel moms and dads who lost children to illegals its not a crisis. The media is pushing a narrative and gullible dumb asses like you believe them.
Clearly the media still has enormous power over some Americans, even though it is well known that they are pushing an agenda.

The "truth" is that Trump was lying about his statistics and he got called on it. They were the crime numbers from the Department of Homeland Security as reported by the Trump White House. Trump is pulling numbers out of his ass that don't exist and his own people disagree with. And he got called on it, flew into a rage and refused to answer the question.

The next reporter asked similar questions: Why are the numbers you're citing so different from those published by your own office, and again Trump got angry and called it a "fake question" and refused to answer and then said "I have different numbers". When the reporter asked where those numbers came from , Trump refused to answer.

The TRUTH is that you read a news story TELLING you that's what happened, and you did what you always do and assumed you were a frigging expert on someone else's country.

Pretty ironic that you want to criticize him or anyone else for saying foolish things.

Because the border in question is thousands of miles from her country, so what does she care? She can congratulate herself on how "compassionate" and "enlightened" she is, while being secure in the knowledge that the people paying the price for her empty-headed bullshit will all be far, far away from her.

Because the border in question is thousands of miles from her country, so what does she care? She can congratulate herself on how "compassionate" and "enlightened" she is, while being secure in the knowledge that the people paying the price for her empty-headed bullshit will all be far, far away from her.

Thousands from Mexico to Canada? :eusa_whistle:

Where does she live?

Thousands from Mexico to Canada? :eusa_whistle:

Approximately 3500, depending on where you start and stop, yeah.

Leftists are always generous with other people's suffering and sacrifice.

Where does she live?

Canada.

He doesn't know anything about being President and will wind up getting impeached.

Best line of the day

Ann Coulter

The only emergency we have is that our President is an idiot

Best line of the day

Ann Coulter

The only emergency we have is that our President is an idiot

I thought that was funny as hell when she said that today. What was even funnier was when Trump was asked about her comment, he said he knows Hannity and Rush, but he doesn't even know who Coulter is. He then followed that up by saying that he hadn't talked to her in over a year.

Yep, for once I agree with Coulter, our current national emergency is that our president is an idiot.

Forum List

Back